Tohoshinki Single: ????????????????????? T~Tour Live DVD T~Tour Official T-shirt
Others External Harddisk
FootSteps
Jasmine & co, words of wisdom:
jukebox
Nobody Knows - 東方神起
Tohoshinki: The secret code
rewind
Tuesday, January 08, 2008
Resolutions @ 8:48:00 PM
New Year resolutions! though was rather sickly while counting down towards the new year, but my illness would not dampen my spirits easily. For the entire trip, either feeling tired easily, I was rather hyper for the rest of the time! Therefore, I hope to continue the same, be hyped up in the year 2008!
Evidence to show that I was quite sick: Picture of me, looking like a terrorist in the airport. Credits to Songlin whom took this pic! Have to wear my mask around, wasn't comfortable at all. had to prevent further germs and bacterias from getting into me, since my immune system was down. Can't spread to my fellow RPWS-mates too. Hmmph!
Anyway....... While I welcome the New year 2008, there are few new year resolutions that I would like to make. After few considerations, I have came out with this few!
Personally: 1. Cut down weight like about 10kg Everyone complained that Jasmine is getting heavier and heavier. I mean, its not my fault. There's just too much good food to resist! Especially after the Taiwan trip. Was having bloated stomachs everyday!
2. Learn a new skill Edward totally complained and pointed out that I don't have a skill. I can't cook, can't bake, can't wash and he wants to hire me. Therefore I have decided to learn a skill to keep my job! =x Maybe I can learn how to bake a cake or do some cross stitching.
3. No skipping of lessons and always study the night before UT! I noticed that I was getting lazier and Lazier. Didn't like to attend classes. this isn't right! Jasmine has decided to work extra harder this year, since it is her last year in RP!
4. Learn how to take care of her own stuff. Well, I kept spoiling stuffs and kept losing them. It shall not be it. I shall take note of all my stuffs before moving on to another area or station!
5. FInd a job! Extreme broke here. Have to find a job and save back all my money!
6. Spend money wisely. I always get cheated of my money by friends. SOmetimes it is hurting to know that some friends out there actually cheat their friends out of their money just because they think they are better well off, so a few dollars doesn't hurt. I got in a situation where differen't group of friends does this to me. therefore, for this year onwards, I don't wan the same to happen to me. Whatever they did is in the past. Don't expect me to pay whatever shit for you guys for granted or ask me to sponsor some stuffs. Either than that, I have to learn to have some self-control too. I am glad that I showed self-control in taipei. From now, I will not spend my money recklessly and calculate all my expenses accordingly.
7. Keep away or stay out of trouble Often in trouble because I brought it upon myself. Always volunteer to help or help others, and bring myself into deep shit. therefore, I will think before helping now.
8. Be nice and gentle I noticed that TV and reality aren't similar. In real life that is, those whom are gentle, nice and all will get all the really good guys out there. Reflecting upon myself, I think it is time to change? Be nice to everyone and be gentle towards the guys and wear more dresses and skirts instead of my baggy jeans. Hopefully this will solve all of my relationship problems and all.
9. hook onto a boyfriend (optional) Failed in the past few years, and therefore, thinking about it, since i might be lazy to look for one in my university period, either look for one now, or work hard later on. Not that I really need one. But it would be interesting though.
Those whom are interested to help me look, these are some of the criteria: a) Average or above average looking b) No need so rich, don't ask $ from me can already c) Taller than me, so it's actually taller than 1.58m can liao d) No need to be smarter than me. Normal can liao e) Can cook f) Can wash g) CAn do housework h) Have plans to do driving or can drive i) Can drink well j) Cannot be too fat nor too thin. Size normal can already Yeah, I think can for now.
10) RPWS into greater heights? Since we are taking part in one competition. I hope that we can at least get a silver! So silver here we come!!!!!!
Sianted.. Finally finished my resolutions.
Today is surely a bad day. I lost someting of mine. I didn't concentrate in class, I forgot to bring my wallet and my mouse DIED. I just bought it! Shit! Nothing is right!
Urgh!
Luckily, i watched a lil MTV channel and Base Ball Bear caught my eye (or ear)! Seriously, I think the band is rather interesting though. Jpop, lil pop meets funk? Can try.
Oricon charts recommended it too. Best to depict youth. Seishun~
WebMistress: Data Name: Jas ^-^
Gender: Pretty OBVIOUSLY
Age: 19
Birthday: Somewhere
Image: Charismatic, Smart, Sexy
Updated facts, accuracy 20th Feb 2008: Still playing the bass trombone You know I can't live without cookies and cream ice-cream Maybe I am I love with Tohoshinki! Have 1 ex husband, 2 husbands, 15 boyfriends, 1 spare tire and 6 more others on the waiting list.
But there's still him, love Xiah!
Tuesday, January 08, 2008
Resolutions @ 8:48:00 PM
New Year resolutions! though was rather sickly while counting down towards the new year, but my illness would not dampen my spirits easily. For the entire trip, either feeling tired easily, I was rather hyper for the rest of the time! Therefore, I hope to continue the same, be hyped up in the year 2008!
Evidence to show that I was quite sick: Picture of me, looking like a terrorist in the airport. Credits to Songlin whom took this pic! Have to wear my mask around, wasn't comfortable at all. had to prevent further germs and bacterias from getting into me, since my immune system was down. Can't spread to my fellow RPWS-mates too. Hmmph!
Anyway....... While I welcome the New year 2008, there are few new year resolutions that I would like to make. After few considerations, I have came out with this few!
Personally: 1. Cut down weight like about 10kg Everyone complained that Jasmine is getting heavier and heavier. I mean, its not my fault. There's just too much good food to resist! Especially after the Taiwan trip. Was having bloated stomachs everyday!
2. Learn a new skill Edward totally complained and pointed out that I don't have a skill. I can't cook, can't bake, can't wash and he wants to hire me. Therefore I have decided to learn a skill to keep my job! =x Maybe I can learn how to bake a cake or do some cross stitching.
3. No skipping of lessons and always study the night before UT! I noticed that I was getting lazier and Lazier. Didn't like to attend classes. this isn't right! Jasmine has decided to work extra harder this year, since it is her last year in RP!
4. Learn how to take care of her own stuff. Well, I kept spoiling stuffs and kept losing them. It shall not be it. I shall take note of all my stuffs before moving on to another area or station!
5. FInd a job! Extreme broke here. Have to find a job and save back all my money!
6. Spend money wisely. I always get cheated of my money by friends. SOmetimes it is hurting to know that some friends out there actually cheat their friends out of their money just because they think they are better well off, so a few dollars doesn't hurt. I got in a situation where differen't group of friends does this to me. therefore, for this year onwards, I don't wan the same to happen to me. Whatever they did is in the past. Don't expect me to pay whatever shit for you guys for granted or ask me to sponsor some stuffs. Either than that, I have to learn to have some self-control too. I am glad that I showed self-control in taipei. From now, I will not spend my money recklessly and calculate all my expenses accordingly.
7. Keep away or stay out of trouble Often in trouble because I brought it upon myself. Always volunteer to help or help others, and bring myself into deep shit. therefore, I will think before helping now.
8. Be nice and gentle I noticed that TV and reality aren't similar. In real life that is, those whom are gentle, nice and all will get all the really good guys out there. Reflecting upon myself, I think it is time to change? Be nice to everyone and be gentle towards the guys and wear more dresses and skirts instead of my baggy jeans. Hopefully this will solve all of my relationship problems and all.
9. hook onto a boyfriend (optional) Failed in the past few years, and therefore, thinking about it, since i might be lazy to look for one in my university period, either look for one now, or work hard later on. Not that I really need one. But it would be interesting though.
Those whom are interested to help me look, these are some of the criteria: a) Average or above average looking b) No need so rich, don't ask $ from me can already c) Taller than me, so it's actually taller than 1.58m can liao d) No need to be smarter than me. Normal can liao e) Can cook f) Can wash g) CAn do housework h) Have plans to do driving or can drive i) Can drink well j) Cannot be too fat nor too thin. Size normal can already Yeah, I think can for now.
10) RPWS into greater heights? Since we are taking part in one competition. I hope that we can at least get a silver! So silver here we come!!!!!!
Sianted.. Finally finished my resolutions.
Today is surely a bad day. I lost someting of mine. I didn't concentrate in class, I forgot to bring my wallet and my mouse DIED. I just bought it! Shit! Nothing is right!
Urgh!
Luckily, i watched a lil MTV channel and Base Ball Bear caught my eye (or ear)! Seriously, I think the band is rather interesting though. Jpop, lil pop meets funk? Can try.
Oricon charts recommended it too. Best to depict youth. Seishun~
Dong Bang Shin Ki, 4th Album Mirotic, Showcase You're My Melody
눈을 감으면 들려오는 소리들 그대의 마음을 그대의 작은 생각들을
내 맘의 많은 잡음 때문에 듣지 못 했었나봐 미안해 미안해
눈물의 시간이 이젠 history 걱정하지마 Because
*You’re my melody 너를 연주할게 On & On (and on & on & on)
넌 노래 내 삶의 사운드트랙
인생의 무댈 밝혀주는 너를 사랑해 또 불러줄래 넌 나의 노래
I’m sorry 란 말을 하기 싫었던 자존심 많았던 너무도 맘이 가난했던
내 영혼이 말라가고 있을 때 모든 게 무너질 때 내게 와줄래
슬픔의 시간도 노래처럼 꼭 끝이 있는 걸 Because
**It’s your love your love 내게 사랑을 들려주던 (and on & on & on)
그댄 나의 리듬 내 삶의 선물
늘 항상 곁에서 아름다운 꿈이 되어줘 또 불러줄래 넌 나의 노래
수없이도 많은 Sad love songs 우릴 노래하는 것 같아도
이 순간 내 곁을 지켜주는 그댄 무엇보다 소중한 걸요
눈을 감으면 들려오는 소리들 그대의 마음을 이젠 불러요
*Repeat