Photobucket
webmistress journal affiliates obesessions credits
Photobucket
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 18/07/08
BLOG DIED: ??/??/??




Kame-San
Be nice to kame!!
Please Do not send Kame AWAY !




Jun-chan
Be nice to Jun-chan!


disclaimer
welcome to Jasmine's blog. feel free to read around. Anti-Jasmine(s) are not welcomed here!
best viewed using in


recent entries
Photobucket irritated!
Photobucket Headache, Headache, Headache.the new year comes, a...
Photobucket 走钢索的人
Photobucket X'mas outings!
Photobucket I don't know why
Photobucket Resolutions
Photobucket Photos from our last family gathering..thanks to u...
Photobucket ChiaYi band festival
Photobucket I'm back!
Photobucket I don't know if I should still continue watching t...


wishlist
Tohoshinki
Photobucket Single: ?????????????????????
Photobucket T~Tour Live DVD
Photobucket T~Tour Official T-shirt

Others
Photobucket External Harddisk


FootSteps
Jasmine & co, words of wisdom:



jukebox
Nobody Knows - 東方神起
Tohoshinki: The secret code


rewind


Photobucket Friday, January 18, 2008
Photobucket 300th entry! @ 10:29:00 PM

Welcome to my 300th Entry! Hope it's something good! HahAH!
Today's entry, Stepping down ceremony 08'!!!!

FInally after one year of struggling and hard work, Jasmine ang finally stepped down from the committee of AY 0607. Although we had fights and arguements and really unhappy periods, but we had fun, like wad Sadiq had said, it really will become great memories.
I would like to give thanks to all, whom had accompanied me through this year.
utmost thanks to:
1. Hafiz: For his stupid jokes that really cheered me up
( nothing, coughs, GERMS LOl!)
2. Hannah: For being really nice since the start; esp the endless toilet trips, and the boyfriend free car ride
3. Sherline: For all the accurate gossips to end the boredom
4. Shee rui: For being patient to my every stupid move, like poping up during msn just to shout Shee RUi! and volunteering to translate all japanese transcripts because I refuse to help.
5. Susu: For Bad mouthing about others with me esp (P****O)
6. Sadiq: For being such a wonderful QM, though always forgetful about stuffs
7. SongLin: For being such a good best friend, and listening to my complains
8. Songren: For just being there, and bear with my bad temper and naggings!
9. Willie: For being just Ah pui! Lol! Okok, advising me what to do, and helping me throughout.

thanks guys, will miss working in this gang!

How we performed the step down? Here's an example....
1. Get the whole band to settle down

2. Get the welfare to lead this event.
he Made everyone say something...
Sherline finally got her spotlight! Bud we didn't manage to make her cry...

Hafiz's turn, with me having stupid faces in the back!



My turn... My god. I looked UGLY!
Should have not eaten the Apple crumble in the day.

*Everyone got their turn to speak, except Willie and Shee rui, coz they are both sick... get well soon k! We got keep some tissue papers for u guys.
2. Get their juniors to give them gifts!
Sherline ho got her Belle princess thingy from terry and a letter! the letter starts: Bao Bei...."
* PUKES... but anyway, the bao bei thingy is a phoney! terry had left with another person! lol!

it's ok, sherline, U still got me, ur buddy!


Susu's turn is really cool shit. She got 2 successor to give her stuffs. Shee rui not in, so she helped her get it... Guess wad, it;s Post it and something! Really suits the librarian theme! hahah!


Seriously, I wonder wad Sadiq got. I didn't go and find out.
He must get the best stuff loh! he had 2 successor to give him stuffs! TWO PEOPLE to give ONE! Hmmph! ok, one happy sadiq.
Well, at least when's it's hannah's turn, he gave her a bottle of Gin? Lol! I can't remember wad's that. But he is some cool shit saying that she's so stressed and all, so hope she can get drunk to relax.
As for me, i gave hafiz...........................................................................
A bottle of sparkling juice!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Sorry lah, i forgot to bring my gift! I bought liao! I placed it at home! But luckily i found some ribbon to tie on something last minute! =X
And as for me, my dearest new welfare Dennis got me............................NOTHING!
Before the event started, he cheated me saying he will recycle the condoms we got from aids walkathon as my step down present... Seriously, i was waiting what he can get me sia.. In the end i got.......................................
A princess-like kiss on the hand.
Kanna cheated.

Guess wad! hafiz and Hannah actually prepared stuffs to give us!
it's a light in a shape of a lollipop! made me feel hungry! Dunno why so secretive.. everyone hide the present, dun let me see, as I am the last one to collect...
Nevermind, I also want to hide it too! Lol! Thanks h&h!!!!!
3. Get them to jump together symbolizing step down
1-2-3 JUMP!
Sorry guys I was always late!!!!! Had to jump like 3-4 times!
and captain Yusri was also sitting there laughing and saying " LATE!!" My god... threw my face outta the window..

For the next round.....
Luckily songren was there to shout the word JUMP for me! Lol!
Was late for a few times (claimed by the band) i think they supposely sabo me. they think my rhythem lousy ever since the Hey Hey Hey piece! PUI!
4. YAm SENg!
Got like 8 bottles of sparkling juice! Cannot dirty the trcc and went outside to drink it!
though it was raining HEAVILY but.... we had fun and screamed like the loudest!
totally thanks ronald, whom didn't got to drink nor eat the cake (wilbur and kelly sponsored) for helping us take pictures!


Last of all, thanks to all band members who are with us. Seriously, thanks for enduring all our (my) nonscence! I know U guys want to sleep! anyway, those whom took ugly pics of me, kindly delete them! =X
And special thanks to eugene for contributing the camera and allowing me to steal pictures from his facebook account! All credits to him! And thanks to Aizat for taking down videos! U can spot them at our down RPWS website (find urself) hope it's a nice video!





Labels: , , , , ,




© loves Photobucket

Photobucket