Photobucket
webmistress journal affiliates obesessions credits
Photobucket
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 18/07/08
BLOG DIED: ??/??/??




Kame-San
Be nice to kame!!
Please Do not send Kame AWAY !




Jun-chan
Be nice to Jun-chan!


disclaimer
welcome to Jasmine's blog. feel free to read around. Anti-Jasmine(s) are not welcomed here!
best viewed using in


recent entries
Photobucket Headache, Headache, Headache.the new year comes, a...
Photobucket 走钢索的人
Photobucket X'mas outings!
Photobucket I don't know why
Photobucket Resolutions
Photobucket Photos from our last family gathering..thanks to u...
Photobucket ChiaYi band festival
Photobucket I'm back!
Photobucket I don't know if I should still continue watching t...
Photobucket Holiday spirits


wishlist
Tohoshinki
Photobucket Single: ?????????????????????
Photobucket T~Tour Live DVD
Photobucket T~Tour Official T-shirt

Others
Photobucket External Harddisk


FootSteps
Jasmine & co, words of wisdom:



jukebox
Nobody Knows - 東方神起
Tohoshinki: The secret code


rewind


Photobucket Wednesday, January 16, 2008
Photobucket irritated! @ 9:29:00 PM

IRRITATED!!!!!!

Evelyn Tan where are you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Quick help me solve this problem!!!!!!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!
How??? What to do???? I am confused already.
I don't really understand. Like a little bit happy, a little bit sad, more towards irritated. So what does that mean? that means that I am irritated?????????????
AHHHHHHHHHHHHh!!!!

IRRITaTED!!!!!
Haiz how? What can I do? I don't want it to be like this, but I got a high chance that it can turn out to be what I want it to be, but one part of me I don't want it to be like this...

It's like I want to eat this cake in front of me, but I know I can't eat because I will grow fat. and there's a high probability that i want to eat it and will be happy because of it.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhh



© loves Photobucket

Photobucket