Photobucket
webmistress journal affiliates obesessions credits
Photobucket
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 18/07/08
BLOG DIED: ??/??/??




Kame-San
Be nice to kame!!
Please Do not send Kame AWAY !




Jun-chan
Be nice to Jun-chan!


disclaimer
welcome to Jasmine's blog. feel free to read around. Anti-Jasmine(s) are not welcomed here!
best viewed using in


recent entries
Photobucket 走钢索的人
Photobucket X'mas outings!
Photobucket I don't know why
Photobucket Resolutions
Photobucket Photos from our last family gathering..thanks to u...
Photobucket ChiaYi band festival
Photobucket I'm back!
Photobucket I don't know if I should still continue watching t...
Photobucket Holiday spirits
Photobucket Christmas is here!


wishlist
Tohoshinki
Photobucket Single: ?????????????????????
Photobucket T~Tour Live DVD
Photobucket T~Tour Official T-shirt

Others
Photobucket External Harddisk


FootSteps
Jasmine & co, words of wisdom:



jukebox
Nobody Knows - 東方神起
Tohoshinki: The secret code


rewind


Photobucket Monday, January 14, 2008
Photobucket @ 9:42:00 PM

Headache, Headache, Headache.the new year comes, and according to Ms Evelyn Tan, it is supposed to be a good year for us!
Bleahs! I strongly feel that I am being cheated by her words! there's like never ending stuffs to do. Seriously getting headaches and all...... e-mails piling up, smses not yet replied, lots of missed calls. Forget it. I need a holiday! Where should i go?
Anyway, just met up with Evelyn tan on Sunday @ Orchard for like so darn long. It's like we only manage to exchange X;mas gifts like now. T______________________T blame on our tight schedule!
Oh ps: Mr X wei, how dare to threaten my bestfriend position when I am in taipei. Don't cha let me see you on the streets. Luckily you are a first aider, so i do anything you ya, at least you can save yourself! MUAHAHAHAHA!
- Her X;mas gift
- COmes along with her sister's thailand Souviener!!!!! Wonder what;s inside the box! It better be good! [ coz i bought her a kat-tun keep the faith Single!!! can't find it easily hor! ]
- I knew it! A keychain or hp chain! Oh man, my hp dun have hole to hang this kinda thing! Nevermind, use it on my housekey. Seriously I have lots of key chains from ya plus from sokky.. my housekey will be like some key chain hanger or something! loL!
- Ok I like ur key chain? MUAHAHAH! Just can't wait for the next X;mas! See what can you buy for me!
Either than the stupid outing we had....
E26C had another class outing today! It's supposed to be secret, but heck care lah.. I just wanna blog about it! It's like where you wanna go for today's lesson? Siloso beach!
Got heat stroke. All my pimples are out!
Was in the same team with Sean, Rox, Lynn and yuehui!
Was running around in my long baggy jeans, backpack and t-shirt. Darn hot! Seriously as in the weather! THought I would have melted! I wore my best adidas sneakers too! Darn it!
- Sean had the most fun? CLimbed all the way up to the S of SIloso beach's sculpture!
- Darn tired, walking like snail speed behind all my other team mates! Jasmine hates the sun in her baggy jeans! Had to wash them today! Boo Hoo!
- One thing good was, Yuehui was as slow as me!!! MUAHAHAH!
- the scenary was really beautiful and all! there was this bridge to a small island, which we thought could put tiki lamps, and it wld look beautiful~ ROmantic shit or something....
- She just can't help herself from talking pictures! Don't be cheated, it's really sunny and all there!
- Sean got me a chinese map by mistake, but at least i didn't got lost, which was a good thing! :)
Last of all, it's really SUNNY, SUnnY SUn SUn & SUN!!!!
Eyeballs melting away.................
We can't see anything at all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Eye's can't open!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It;s just sand Sand and more Sand!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yuehui, delighted to see sand~

Tired after the excitement of looking at the sand....
Gosh, there;s like trillions and infinate sand bits here! How to bring home? Which one to choose?
We got an Idea! Eureka!

Yuehui tells me she wanna steal sand home!!!!!!!! =X
How we stole the sand home? Not gonna tell you guys! stay tuned to the next episode on Sandy sand!

Labels: , , , , , , , ,




© loves Photobucket

Photobucket