Tohoshinki Single: ????????????????????? T~Tour Live DVD T~Tour Official T-shirt
Others External Harddisk
FootSteps
Jasmine & co, words of wisdom:
jukebox
Nobody Knows - 東方神起
Tohoshinki: The secret code
rewind
Saturday, January 12, 2008
X'mas outings! @ 12:32:00 AM
I once said that I was darn busy during the December 2007 holidays, well I am not kidding. After one band meeting during the dec period, I had to rush down to meet Sokky for our pre X;mas shopping spree! Well, Amanda was in HK and Jessica had something on.. but it's ok. we had fun anyway~ SO here's our shopping spree @ Orchard~ ps: Credits to sokky, coz I stole it from her blog!
It was supposed to be a pre X;mas shopping. But guess what? We Bought absolutely NOTHING! Especially Sok Hong. She busted all her money the day before as she went out too with her family. SHe bought this pair of heels, which she wore on that day, costed her blistered filled legs. Lol!
Anyway, spent most of our time, EATING!!!!!
We bought the Asabu Sabo Hokkaido ice-cream. Was said that they brought down their ice-cream specialist from Japan to serve us ice-cream made by fresh hokkaido milk. Seriously a must try! We had 2 flavours, lychee and tiramisu. SOunds weird but a good combo! Had my mouth really opened wide. Image tarnished..
Oh, did I mention, Sorry sokky, i turned up with baggy jeans! She actually dolled up.. oh man. Will doll up the next time round! Ok, two hungry people with ice-creams!
Guess what, tired both after walking rounds and rounds. Tired till our eyes flipped and that we could not control our tired facial expressions. Retards in taka! Lol!
After 30 minutes of rest, energized! Oh man, I am fat! Lol!
Since we ate like a million stuffs. we decided to do a test. if ur face could make a tako pachi out of it, you are offically FAT! so, its time sokky, for us to cut down! boo hoo! Guess what, after doing this test, we went for..........................................................DINNER! @ the hong kong central cafe (with bad customer service)
Vege day for sokky, with her vegetarian mushroom noodles~
Meaty day for Jasmine, with plate full of beef in XO sauce and instant noodles! I purposely came to eat their instant mee! A recommendation.
Sokkky drank apple juice and I drank milk tea. Wondering why so many pics of me? Well, sokky bought a new hp (with lee hom as default PUI!). So has been excited abt it and began snapping pics all day long!
In the end, only I bought something, a X;mas version of potato magazine, with Kat-tun on cover plus a comic! :) COntented jasmine~
Outing 2 -->COffee bean @ Orchard:
Ok, Next outing, just like on wednesday night this week, sokky, mandy and I went out to think of stuffs to sabo Jessica on her birthday, which was on thursday! Went all the way to orchard, to cure sokky's HP. in the end, went to coffee bean only as we were too tired to move...
my 2nd time @ Coffee's bean! Tried the lychee. I think I really like lychee coz I tried Azabu Sabo's lychee ice-cream too!
Ok, I am not pregnant, I just look like I am! Again with the drink!
Ok, oh man, I really love to take photo with the drink! lol!
Amanda complained about stomach ache all night after the pasta mania dinner. I noticed that we are constantly eating. Anyway, she's drinking what Jessica recommended in the last time we went, Belgium chocolate!
Ok, congrats to amanda for the first time being at coffee beans!
Lastly with sokky's new tryout, the Ultimate! We actually ate pretzel with cinnamon and brown sugar. In the end, poured the left over cinnamon and sugar into the ultimate. trust us! it tastes nice. Recommend 2nd tryouts!
Guess what, we have thought of nothing much.. ended up doing RJs and talking about various scandalicious stories!
Outing 3-->Stanley and Sherline's dinner outing today!
Stan aka ge (brother) aka sherline's lao gong had to come to RJ for some Army stuffs, so we got this opportunity to meet up. Susu had to leave early T________T for her tennis match. GOod luck girl!
Went to pasta mania and starbucks and all thanks to stan for his treat to all our expenses!
My god. to the pasta to the drink to the desert!
But before the treat had to do some sai nai lah. Both me and sherline had to pull some strings! Sherline had to pull his shirt and call lao gong and me, calling him... ge~ (brother in chinese). He actually showed his Hur face! (sherline should understand)
Meet Yuehui @ pasta mania too! HahHAha, sorry for the noise pollution, coz our table must have been loud.
oh after dinner, found another place to slack and continue our convo. CHose Starbucks! thanks for our venti Java CHips for free! HahahHA! now I know his pay day, so can call him up on every pay day! :)
Line actually brought some sweets and chocolates from taiwan. We opened up the kotex mashmellows. Eh, thinking about that, one kotex has 4 packs. Inside 4 packs = 4 mashmellows. I ate one, sherline ate one. that means, Stan you are 14 mashmellows! my god! U got heartburn still liddat!
Anyway, one happy stan with the kotex mashmellows!
Lastly not forgetting............................
Jessica! Came over to class after lessons to take this weird photo! Yes, no joke, it's jessica!
LoL!
with this pic, I can't really see if she;s smiling or not....
ok, this pic is actually me! Serious! Credits to Jes whom took these photos!
WebMistress: Data Name: Jas ^-^
Gender: Pretty OBVIOUSLY
Age: 19
Birthday: Somewhere
Image: Charismatic, Smart, Sexy
Updated facts, accuracy 20th Feb 2008: Still playing the bass trombone You know I can't live without cookies and cream ice-cream Maybe I am I love with Tohoshinki! Have 1 ex husband, 2 husbands, 15 boyfriends, 1 spare tire and 6 more others on the waiting list.
But there's still him, love Xiah!
Saturday, January 12, 2008
X'mas outings! @ 12:32:00 AM
I once said that I was darn busy during the December 2007 holidays, well I am not kidding. After one band meeting during the dec period, I had to rush down to meet Sokky for our pre X;mas shopping spree! Well, Amanda was in HK and Jessica had something on.. but it's ok. we had fun anyway~ SO here's our shopping spree @ Orchard~ ps: Credits to sokky, coz I stole it from her blog!
It was supposed to be a pre X;mas shopping. But guess what? We Bought absolutely NOTHING! Especially Sok Hong. She busted all her money the day before as she went out too with her family. SHe bought this pair of heels, which she wore on that day, costed her blistered filled legs. Lol!
Anyway, spent most of our time, EATING!!!!!
We bought the Asabu Sabo Hokkaido ice-cream. Was said that they brought down their ice-cream specialist from Japan to serve us ice-cream made by fresh hokkaido milk. Seriously a must try! We had 2 flavours, lychee and tiramisu. SOunds weird but a good combo! Had my mouth really opened wide. Image tarnished..
Oh, did I mention, Sorry sokky, i turned up with baggy jeans! She actually dolled up.. oh man. Will doll up the next time round! Ok, two hungry people with ice-creams!
Guess what, tired both after walking rounds and rounds. Tired till our eyes flipped and that we could not control our tired facial expressions. Retards in taka! Lol!
After 30 minutes of rest, energized! Oh man, I am fat! Lol!
Since we ate like a million stuffs. we decided to do a test. if ur face could make a tako pachi out of it, you are offically FAT! so, its time sokky, for us to cut down! boo hoo! Guess what, after doing this test, we went for..........................................................DINNER! @ the hong kong central cafe (with bad customer service)
Vege day for sokky, with her vegetarian mushroom noodles~
Meaty day for Jasmine, with plate full of beef in XO sauce and instant noodles! I purposely came to eat their instant mee! A recommendation.
Sokkky drank apple juice and I drank milk tea. Wondering why so many pics of me? Well, sokky bought a new hp (with lee hom as default PUI!). So has been excited abt it and began snapping pics all day long!
In the end, only I bought something, a X;mas version of potato magazine, with Kat-tun on cover plus a comic! :) COntented jasmine~
Outing 2 -->COffee bean @ Orchard:
Ok, Next outing, just like on wednesday night this week, sokky, mandy and I went out to think of stuffs to sabo Jessica on her birthday, which was on thursday! Went all the way to orchard, to cure sokky's HP. in the end, went to coffee bean only as we were too tired to move...
my 2nd time @ Coffee's bean! Tried the lychee. I think I really like lychee coz I tried Azabu Sabo's lychee ice-cream too!
Ok, I am not pregnant, I just look like I am! Again with the drink!
Ok, oh man, I really love to take photo with the drink! lol!
Amanda complained about stomach ache all night after the pasta mania dinner. I noticed that we are constantly eating. Anyway, she's drinking what Jessica recommended in the last time we went, Belgium chocolate!
Ok, congrats to amanda for the first time being at coffee beans!
Lastly with sokky's new tryout, the Ultimate! We actually ate pretzel with cinnamon and brown sugar. In the end, poured the left over cinnamon and sugar into the ultimate. trust us! it tastes nice. Recommend 2nd tryouts!
Guess what, we have thought of nothing much.. ended up doing RJs and talking about various scandalicious stories!
Outing 3-->Stanley and Sherline's dinner outing today!
Stan aka ge (brother) aka sherline's lao gong had to come to RJ for some Army stuffs, so we got this opportunity to meet up. Susu had to leave early T________T for her tennis match. GOod luck girl!
Went to pasta mania and starbucks and all thanks to stan for his treat to all our expenses!
My god. to the pasta to the drink to the desert!
But before the treat had to do some sai nai lah. Both me and sherline had to pull some strings! Sherline had to pull his shirt and call lao gong and me, calling him... ge~ (brother in chinese). He actually showed his Hur face! (sherline should understand)
Meet Yuehui @ pasta mania too! HahHAha, sorry for the noise pollution, coz our table must have been loud.
oh after dinner, found another place to slack and continue our convo. CHose Starbucks! thanks for our venti Java CHips for free! HahahHA! now I know his pay day, so can call him up on every pay day! :)
Line actually brought some sweets and chocolates from taiwan. We opened up the kotex mashmellows. Eh, thinking about that, one kotex has 4 packs. Inside 4 packs = 4 mashmellows. I ate one, sherline ate one. that means, Stan you are 14 mashmellows! my god! U got heartburn still liddat!
Anyway, one happy stan with the kotex mashmellows!
Lastly not forgetting............................
Jessica! Came over to class after lessons to take this weird photo! Yes, no joke, it's jessica!
LoL!
with this pic, I can't really see if she;s smiling or not....
ok, this pic is actually me! Serious! Credits to Jes whom took these photos!
Dong Bang Shin Ki, 4th Album Mirotic, Showcase You're My Melody
눈을 감으면 들려오는 소리들 그대의 마음을 그대의 작은 생각들을
내 맘의 많은 잡음 때문에 듣지 못 했었나봐 미안해 미안해
눈물의 시간이 이젠 history 걱정하지마 Because
*You’re my melody 너를 연주할게 On & On (and on & on & on)
넌 노래 내 삶의 사운드트랙
인생의 무댈 밝혀주는 너를 사랑해 또 불러줄래 넌 나의 노래
I’m sorry 란 말을 하기 싫었던 자존심 많았던 너무도 맘이 가난했던
내 영혼이 말라가고 있을 때 모든 게 무너질 때 내게 와줄래
슬픔의 시간도 노래처럼 꼭 끝이 있는 걸 Because
**It’s your love your love 내게 사랑을 들려주던 (and on & on & on)
그댄 나의 리듬 내 삶의 선물
늘 항상 곁에서 아름다운 꿈이 되어줘 또 불러줄래 넌 나의 노래
수없이도 많은 Sad love songs 우릴 노래하는 것 같아도
이 순간 내 곁을 지켜주는 그댄 무엇보다 소중한 걸요
눈을 감으면 들려오는 소리들 그대의 마음을 이젠 불러요
*Repeat