Photobucket
webmistress journal affiliates obesessions credits
Photobucket
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 18/07/08
BLOG DIED: ??/??/??




Kame-San
Be nice to kame!!
Please Do not send Kame AWAY !




Jun-chan
Be nice to Jun-chan!


disclaimer
welcome to Jasmine's blog. feel free to read around. Anti-Jasmine(s) are not welcomed here!
best viewed using in


recent entries
Photobucket Super jUniors!
Photobucket 300th entry!
Photobucket irritated!
Photobucket Headache, Headache, Headache.the new year comes, a...
Photobucket 走钢索的人
Photobucket X'mas outings!
Photobucket I don't know why
Photobucket Resolutions
Photobucket Photos from our last family gathering..thanks to u...
Photobucket ChiaYi band festival


wishlist
Tohoshinki
Photobucket Single: ?????????????????????
Photobucket T~Tour Live DVD
Photobucket T~Tour Official T-shirt

Others
Photobucket External Harddisk


FootSteps
Jasmine & co, words of wisdom:



jukebox
Nobody Knows - 東方神起
Tohoshinki: The secret code


rewind


Photobucket Saturday, January 26, 2008
Photobucket ending @ 1:26:00 AM

We left one week together. that's all. We will begin a new semester.
Like they always said, every end is a new beginning.

Seriously I am not a super human, like any other being, I am scared too. Scared of the unknown. I don't know who are my new classmates, i don't know if I can do well, I don't know if I can bond with anyone else better than my current click of friends like sherline ho. Maybe I might not even have a click but wander around like some idiot.

2007 semester 2 had a rough begining. the fact that I lost a few dear to me. I don't know what caused us to tear apart and become enemies. I know crying and getting angry won't help, therefore, I just stopped all of it. Learnt to stop acting like a stupid child in front of you. Not that it doesn't hurt and all. the fact that I don't show it doesn't mean I don't care, i can't feel. Numb? maybe.

with the year 2008, with the new semester coming, I don't know how am I going to survive it, but i will. I watched something on youtube, and really felt bad to those kids. I think I am much more better and should stop whinning. THinking about it, I am rather grateful for everything I have. with so many people loving me now, I guess, I will be alright if anything happens. but i still scared, which is a fact.

“
I've learned that good-byes will always hurt, pictures will never replace having been there, memories good and bad will bring tears, and words can never replace feelings.”
I really like this quote from someone, and i wish to share. GOodbyes, are never happy, with tears here and there.

If I don't have the time to say it, I would like to say, I really loved the times spent in E26C. I really like everyone in there, calling Jullette Ah fat, calling sean a loser, having karl as a brother, chick asking about my foetus, yuehui chick in the city drawings, moxi's random singings, shouting out for Ash, Zer's plea to be in a diet, Sherwin's speed boat laptop, Melvin's random gags about chronos, Asri wearing a scarf in a hot weather, ronald obession about his girlfriend, Serene's wallpaper of fei lun hai, Roxanne + Melissa 's late with mac in hands, Tingyin getting irritated by my weird singing, kathy with her stylio milo laptop, Lynn with her out of sudden dancings, Zee with her fettish with pink, ida with her wavy hair, John who's gaming and MIA, Chris who is always stealing other people's food and Amanda who is the BIGGEST LOSER! Lol!

sigh I begin to miss everyone already.. what to do.. shit..
Let's have breakfast all together on Monday k. Love you guys! :)

Labels: ,




© loves Photobucket

Photobucket