Photobucket
webmistress journal affiliates obesessions credits
Photobucket
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 18/07/08
BLOG DIED: ??/??/??




Kame-San
Be nice to kame!!
Please Do not send Kame AWAY !




Jun-chan
Be nice to Jun-chan!


disclaimer
welcome to Jasmine's blog. feel free to read around. Anti-Jasmine(s) are not welcomed here!
best viewed using in


recent entries
Photobucket ending
Photobucket Super jUniors!
Photobucket 300th entry!
Photobucket irritated!
Photobucket Headache, Headache, Headache.the new year comes, a...
Photobucket 走钢索的人
Photobucket X'mas outings!
Photobucket I don't know why
Photobucket Resolutions
Photobucket Photos from our last family gathering..thanks to u...


wishlist
Tohoshinki
Photobucket Single: ?????????????????????
Photobucket T~Tour Live DVD
Photobucket T~Tour Official T-shirt

Others
Photobucket External Harddisk


FootSteps
Jasmine & co, words of wisdom:



jukebox
Nobody Knows - 東方神起
Tohoshinki: The secret code


rewind


Photobucket Sunday, February 03, 2008
Photobucket Wants and Needs? @ 2:54:00 PM

Ahh! I want to buy myself a DvD player and a TV!
Shit, I don't know how to download those stupid DVD decoders for WMP.... all of DvDs can't work on the lappy.. CAn't watch anything. Stupid device.. shit.

Urgh, seriously got the urge to rush to courts right now, get myself a small TV and a cheap Dvd player to watch all of my newly bought stuff.
I guess this is my greatest wish for the year! :)
Ok, i think after this, I shall quickly change and quickly go check out the prices! :)

After seriously thinking for a while, maybe this is the kind of life that I wanna lead now.
work hard/study hard in both studies and band, and reward myself with a whole day of Dvd watching to thank myself of the hardwork done. Maybe its a little boring to some, but I do enjoy what I have now.

there are seriously a lot to share, I am feeling down.
there are many many times, which I have typed a whole page of anger-fied words... but I deleted it all. Somethings are meant to be shared and some stuff isn't and some stuff can't be shared. I can only say now is, I am extremely disappointed, I feel like leaving, can i say good bye? I need someone to cry on, whom understands whatever shit things I say. I guess........ it's time for me to find someone else, maybe talking to my pillow does helps.



© loves Photobucket

Photobucket