Photobucket
webmistress journal affiliates obesessions credits
Photobucket
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 18/07/08
BLOG DIED: ??/??/??




Kame-San
Be nice to kame!!
Please Do not send Kame AWAY !




Jun-chan
Be nice to Jun-chan!


disclaimer
welcome to Jasmine's blog. feel free to read around. Anti-Jasmine(s) are not welcomed here!
best viewed using in


recent entries
Photobucket I feel bad. Because.....
Photobucket God Mum's visitation
Photobucket Happy Birthday People!
Photobucket Happy Chinese New Year!
Photobucket Wants and Needs?
Photobucket ending
Photobucket Super jUniors!
Photobucket 300th entry!
Photobucket irritated!
Photobucket Headache, Headache, Headache.the new year comes, a...


wishlist
Tohoshinki
Photobucket Single: ?????????????????????
Photobucket T~Tour Live DVD
Photobucket T~Tour Official T-shirt

Others
Photobucket External Harddisk


FootSteps
Jasmine & co, words of wisdom:



jukebox
Nobody Knows - 東方神起
Tohoshinki: The secret code


rewind


Photobucket Sunday, February 17, 2008
Photobucket Where should I go next? @ 7:16:00 PM

I have to do some planning in my life. If I manage to pass my 3 years in RP, then what's next?

KY just left for Brisbane for further studies.. AY is finishing his NTU studies and Pris is currently in NUS. Who's next? Precious me. I'm next. *Gulps

Not exactly next. Maybe I am just too free to spend my time worrying on stuffs like this. Oh man, I haven't make up my mind, so stop asking! Shit. Singapore? Australia? Where to should I go???? Oh maybe should I ask, where can i go? I don't even think I can make it for NUS. Shit. I don't even know what I want to further my studies on. PANIC! Seriously panic attacks.
Breathe Breathe Breathe

Dad suggests: NUS, NTU, or anything in Singapore
Mum: Japan
Aunts: Australia
Ok, why not I go South Korea? LoL!

Urgh forget it. Stop bugging me, I don't know. If I go overseas I doubt I can survive too. I know I got the best chance to travel out and its a good experience. AHHHH!!!!
Ok jasmine have decided. I shall decide an university to study in on my 19th birthday and work hard for it. No use being panicky. after all, I still have to graduate from RP anyway.




© loves Photobucket

Photobucket