Photobucket
webmistress journal affiliates obesessions credits
Photobucket
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 18/07/08
BLOG DIED: ??/??/??




Kame-San
Be nice to kame!!
Please Do not send Kame AWAY !




Jun-chan
Be nice to Jun-chan!


disclaimer
welcome to Jasmine's blog. feel free to read around. Anti-Jasmine(s) are not welcomed here!
best viewed using in


recent entries
Photobucket Couldn't really sleep well
Photobucket Changed back blog skin
Photobucket it's been a busy busy hectic day/week
Photobucket L: Change the world
Photobucket All finances cut once again
Photobucket Where should I go next?
Photobucket I feel bad. Because.....
Photobucket God Mum's visitation
Photobucket Happy Birthday People!
Photobucket Happy Chinese New Year!


wishlist
Tohoshinki
Photobucket Single: ?????????????????????
Photobucket T~Tour Live DVD
Photobucket T~Tour Official T-shirt

Others
Photobucket External Harddisk


FootSteps
Jasmine & co, words of wisdom:



jukebox
Nobody Knows - 東方神起
Tohoshinki: The secret code


rewind


Photobucket Sunday, March 02, 2008
Photobucket Oricon Charts @ 2:15:00 PM

ORICON CHART


The Oricon Charts, every Asian, esp Japanese and occasionally Korean artist dream to reach to the top.
Maybe I got nothing to do, I went to check it out, and to find out that it is DARN complicated. I mean, they have daily, weekly, monthly and yearly.. So which one am I supposed to be interested with?

Ok, with the daily Charts of the date: 02 29 08
1. 太陽のナミダ/ NEWS
タイアップ: 東宝配給映画「クロサギ」主題歌
Guess what!! It's the soundtrack for Yamapi's movie, Kurosagi! :D
It was out on the 022708, so its just 2 days, and its on the top, so congrats den~
2. Pure/ Exile
3. Namidaro / Yui
*Ok, I lazy to type all... so I just type some familar names..
7. Step and GO/ Arashi
Eh, they are increasing in sales ok! Later I show you guys. Bleahx. 

8. lalala / C-ute
10. Heart Station/ 宇多田ヒカル
11. If....!? / ジュンス (Junsu), 東方神起
*Not bad. A solo single, cool shit, with high sales volume, 万歳! 万歳! 万歳!
20. Lips / Kat-tun
*Ms Evelyn tan, it's dropping in sales! Quick like, fly to Japan or something to increase their sales. Buy in bulk or something. LoL!


Now to the Weekly charts of date, 022508.
(new) Indicates that it is newly upped in the charts. A new album just released.
1. Step and GO/ Arashi
2. Heart Station / (new)
6. キャンバス / 平井堅 (new)
味の素「クノール カップスープ」CMソング
*sorta means it the jingle for the Commercial, ajisenmoto. Lol!
10. Lips/ Kat-tun
13. Be with you/ Boa (new)

hey cool shit, tohoshinki's individual albums are out in the charts every week, any individual comes out with the album.

Last week, Micky Yu Chun came out with Runaway/ My Girlfriend single and it was on the 8th on the chart.
And Kat-tun lips was 5th. still surviving..... Lol. Okok, still doing well!

And the previous week, Lips was first! so, they are on the charts for like 3 weeks already. And Changminnie's Two hearts/Wild Soul came in 13th.
So that sums it all. tired.

So i am not bullshitting when I was talking about the charts. I got do research k!
Anyway, Evee, be happy, see they really got onto the charts. But...... tohoshinki's single was upped at the top, 012808, and lasted in the charts for 5 weeks. So let's see whether Arashi and kat-tun is upped for that battle.

Evidence:

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,




© loves Photobucket

Photobucket