Tohoshinki Single: ????????????????????? T~Tour Live DVD T~Tour Official T-shirt
Others External Harddisk
FootSteps
Jasmine & co, words of wisdom:
jukebox
Nobody Knows - 東方神起
Tohoshinki: The secret code
rewind
Monday, February 25, 2008
it's been a busy busy hectic day/week @ 10:56:00 PM
I know I am not working, I know I am not doing anything condusive.. but here am i, claiming that, Jasmine is BUSY!
Seriously book dates earlier!!!!!!
I have to work, but I can't due to my stupid schedules. I feel like as if I am some of most sought after artist, whereby I have work at different schedules, One day I might have 3 events at the same time, and one day I am totally free.
Taking for example, this Saturday I am having PHS alumni band practice, Karl's Mediacorp band gig and RPWS farewell. I brought it all upon myself. If there's something I have to say, I shouldn't have joined the band in the first place? hmmm.....
Anyway, had my first alumni band practice last Saturday. Seriously I was nervous like hell. Coz I admit I am not a good player. I sucked, and yet I am back to help them. Seeing my PRO seniors, especially elsee really freaked me out. Luckily I managed to play somehow, I think..... ok ok lah. Wasn't kanna shoot at all, except I was so nervous that my bass trombone slide slided off..... Embarassing moment of the year! I miss my old instrument =X It was much easier to use! OOhhh and i missed some of the old band mates like Yiyang, Shirmain and Kok wey. Kok wey looked total weird with his new botak hairstyle due to NS. Must quickly take a photo before he starts being busy with his NS!
Oh, and I just had my first ever FYP meeting/briefing today. Managed to get back wiith the BFF crew. Total missed them. Went to have lunch over Macs, walked arnd and had coffee at starbucks. @ starbucks, Jessica was like reading something abt her horoscope that says things like she's gonna plan for her future, then all of us started planning weird stuffs... we planned 1, Our next FYP meeting 2. Our next lunch outing 3. My birthday outing? 4. Overseas trip? Sokky wants to go Egypt, Jessica: Paris, Amanda: Venice in Italy( I told ya guys it was in ITALy and i am correct!), Jasmine: South Korea
In the end, i think we agreed on taipei, as the others, we might be gg there for our honeymoon instead, but i doubt i wanna go SOuth korea for honeymoon, I just wanna check out the BBQ meat and kimchi, and of course check out of there are actually good looking guys there. Maybe can go check out like Super jUnior and DBSK. For once, may I meet some hottie like them there! :)
5. Swimming Trip? 6. Aerobatic classes? Got a lot of plans lah! DOn't know if we got the time to execute it all... bleahx!
Oh before i forgot, we went to play with the sweet machine at the timezone. Spent like erm.... dun wanna say.. but we walked off with half a bag full of sweets! Aren't we lucky! lol! Bleahs, and we said we wanted to play with machine after every FYP meeting to refill! By then, we will either go broke or either become pros!
Anyway, here's a sentence for all to learn. To Amanda/Pong POng/Loser 2:
kanji --> いいえ、彼女は友達じゃない! Romanji --> iie, kanojo wa tomodachi jyanai! Translates--> Nope, she is not my friend. note: only useable on female friends or males that thinks that he is a SHE.
WebMistress: Data Name: Jas ^-^
Gender: Pretty OBVIOUSLY
Age: 19
Birthday: Somewhere
Image: Charismatic, Smart, Sexy
Updated facts, accuracy 20th Feb 2008: Still playing the bass trombone You know I can't live without cookies and cream ice-cream Maybe I am I love with Tohoshinki! Have 1 ex husband, 2 husbands, 15 boyfriends, 1 spare tire and 6 more others on the waiting list.
But there's still him, love Xiah!
Monday, February 25, 2008
it's been a busy busy hectic day/week @ 10:56:00 PM
I know I am not working, I know I am not doing anything condusive.. but here am i, claiming that, Jasmine is BUSY!
Seriously book dates earlier!!!!!!
I have to work, but I can't due to my stupid schedules. I feel like as if I am some of most sought after artist, whereby I have work at different schedules, One day I might have 3 events at the same time, and one day I am totally free.
Taking for example, this Saturday I am having PHS alumni band practice, Karl's Mediacorp band gig and RPWS farewell. I brought it all upon myself. If there's something I have to say, I shouldn't have joined the band in the first place? hmmm.....
Anyway, had my first alumni band practice last Saturday. Seriously I was nervous like hell. Coz I admit I am not a good player. I sucked, and yet I am back to help them. Seeing my PRO seniors, especially elsee really freaked me out. Luckily I managed to play somehow, I think..... ok ok lah. Wasn't kanna shoot at all, except I was so nervous that my bass trombone slide slided off..... Embarassing moment of the year! I miss my old instrument =X It was much easier to use! OOhhh and i missed some of the old band mates like Yiyang, Shirmain and Kok wey. Kok wey looked total weird with his new botak hairstyle due to NS. Must quickly take a photo before he starts being busy with his NS!
Oh, and I just had my first ever FYP meeting/briefing today. Managed to get back wiith the BFF crew. Total missed them. Went to have lunch over Macs, walked arnd and had coffee at starbucks. @ starbucks, Jessica was like reading something abt her horoscope that says things like she's gonna plan for her future, then all of us started planning weird stuffs... we planned 1, Our next FYP meeting 2. Our next lunch outing 3. My birthday outing? 4. Overseas trip? Sokky wants to go Egypt, Jessica: Paris, Amanda: Venice in Italy( I told ya guys it was in ITALy and i am correct!), Jasmine: South Korea
In the end, i think we agreed on taipei, as the others, we might be gg there for our honeymoon instead, but i doubt i wanna go SOuth korea for honeymoon, I just wanna check out the BBQ meat and kimchi, and of course check out of there are actually good looking guys there. Maybe can go check out like Super jUnior and DBSK. For once, may I meet some hottie like them there! :)
5. Swimming Trip? 6. Aerobatic classes? Got a lot of plans lah! DOn't know if we got the time to execute it all... bleahx!
Oh before i forgot, we went to play with the sweet machine at the timezone. Spent like erm.... dun wanna say.. but we walked off with half a bag full of sweets! Aren't we lucky! lol! Bleahs, and we said we wanted to play with machine after every FYP meeting to refill! By then, we will either go broke or either become pros!
Anyway, here's a sentence for all to learn. To Amanda/Pong POng/Loser 2:
kanji --> いいえ、彼女は友達じゃない! Romanji --> iie, kanojo wa tomodachi jyanai! Translates--> Nope, she is not my friend. note: only useable on female friends or males that thinks that he is a SHE.
Dong Bang Shin Ki, 4th Album Mirotic, Showcase You're My Melody
눈을 감으면 들려오는 소리들 그대의 마음을 그대의 작은 생각들을
내 맘의 많은 잡음 때문에 듣지 못 했었나봐 미안해 미안해
눈물의 시간이 이젠 history 걱정하지마 Because
*You’re my melody 너를 연주할게 On & On (and on & on & on)
넌 노래 내 삶의 사운드트랙
인생의 무댈 밝혀주는 너를 사랑해 또 불러줄래 넌 나의 노래
I’m sorry 란 말을 하기 싫었던 자존심 많았던 너무도 맘이 가난했던
내 영혼이 말라가고 있을 때 모든 게 무너질 때 내게 와줄래
슬픔의 시간도 노래처럼 꼭 끝이 있는 걸 Because
**It’s your love your love 내게 사랑을 들려주던 (and on & on & on)
그댄 나의 리듬 내 삶의 선물
늘 항상 곁에서 아름다운 꿈이 되어줘 또 불러줄래 넌 나의 노래
수없이도 많은 Sad love songs 우릴 노래하는 것 같아도
이 순간 내 곁을 지켜주는 그댄 무엇보다 소중한 걸요
눈을 감으면 들려오는 소리들 그대의 마음을 이젠 불러요
*Repeat