Tohoshinki Single: ????????????????????? T~Tour Live DVD T~Tour Official T-shirt
Others External Harddisk
FootSteps
Jasmine & co, words of wisdom:
jukebox
Nobody Knows - 東方神起
Tohoshinki: The secret code
rewind
Wednesday, February 27, 2008
Changed back blog skin @ 12:21:00 AM
Tohoshinki's TRICK individual Singles Now on Sale
Since it is an indivisdual Single, each single will be out on sale on every other following wednesdays, starting on the 6 Feb 2008, which is also THSK's leader, U know Yunho's birthday. Using their 3rd Album T, the song Trick, as a concept, each single will be an acronym for T.R.I.C.K
1st Single: Two Hearts By: ChoiKang Changmin February 6, 2008
01. Two hearts 02. Wild Soul
2nd Single: Runaway By: Micky Yoochun February 13, 2008
01. Runaway 02. My Girlfriend
3rd Single: If...!? By: Xiah Junsu February 27, 2008
01. If...? 02. Rainy Night
4th SIngle: Close to you By: U know Yunho March 5, 2008
01. Close to you 02. Crazy Life
5th and last SIngle: Keyword By: Youngwoong JaeJoong March 12, 2008
01. Keyword 02. Maze
Seriously broke around here.. won't be able to afford the aboves stuffs I guess. Any kind soul *hints at EVELYN TAN XX, please get me the 3rd single, If...!? That is what i think by the best singer of the group... If can't get it by then, then get the last one, which is nearer to the certain date, Keyword by JaeJoong. I like his voice too.
Urgh, attachments attachments. Just when i needed you the most.
I don't know how disappointed and frustrated I am. Nothing makes me different than what I am. I am too, a mere mortal. I don't do miracles. I have feelings. Don't expect me to be god like, for I am, just someone you know.
I need a break.
I have been bottling up everything and I can't take it anymore. I can no longer smile. I can no longer hold myself back. For everyone's information, yes, I am frustrated. I am in anger. WTF.
Just because I am a somebody, i can't show any emotions. I can't be angry and I can't be sad. There are times whereby I am so damned stressed, i can't even show it. Just when a tear trickled down my cheek, I have to run to the nearest washroom to hide myself from anyone. Being afraid that someone would know.
I am tired. Stop shooting me already and leave me alone. I can no longer pretend that I am happy with you guys. Utterly Disappointed, Utimately I am, to you guys, walloping in self-pity.
Love in the Ice Tohoshinki
to anyone who cares or don't. the first part of it, really describes my situation well.
WebMistress: Data Name: Jas ^-^
Gender: Pretty OBVIOUSLY
Age: 19
Birthday: Somewhere
Image: Charismatic, Smart, Sexy
Updated facts, accuracy 20th Feb 2008: Still playing the bass trombone You know I can't live without cookies and cream ice-cream Maybe I am I love with Tohoshinki! Have 1 ex husband, 2 husbands, 15 boyfriends, 1 spare tire and 6 more others on the waiting list.
But there's still him, love Xiah!
Wednesday, February 27, 2008
Changed back blog skin @ 12:21:00 AM
Tohoshinki's TRICK individual Singles Now on Sale
Since it is an indivisdual Single, each single will be out on sale on every other following wednesdays, starting on the 6 Feb 2008, which is also THSK's leader, U know Yunho's birthday. Using their 3rd Album T, the song Trick, as a concept, each single will be an acronym for T.R.I.C.K
1st Single: Two Hearts By: ChoiKang Changmin February 6, 2008
01. Two hearts 02. Wild Soul
2nd Single: Runaway By: Micky Yoochun February 13, 2008
01. Runaway 02. My Girlfriend
3rd Single: If...!? By: Xiah Junsu February 27, 2008
01. If...? 02. Rainy Night
4th SIngle: Close to you By: U know Yunho March 5, 2008
01. Close to you 02. Crazy Life
5th and last SIngle: Keyword By: Youngwoong JaeJoong March 12, 2008
01. Keyword 02. Maze
Seriously broke around here.. won't be able to afford the aboves stuffs I guess. Any kind soul *hints at EVELYN TAN XX, please get me the 3rd single, If...!? That is what i think by the best singer of the group... If can't get it by then, then get the last one, which is nearer to the certain date, Keyword by JaeJoong. I like his voice too.
Urgh, attachments attachments. Just when i needed you the most.
I don't know how disappointed and frustrated I am. Nothing makes me different than what I am. I am too, a mere mortal. I don't do miracles. I have feelings. Don't expect me to be god like, for I am, just someone you know.
I need a break.
I have been bottling up everything and I can't take it anymore. I can no longer smile. I can no longer hold myself back. For everyone's information, yes, I am frustrated. I am in anger. WTF.
Just because I am a somebody, i can't show any emotions. I can't be angry and I can't be sad. There are times whereby I am so damned stressed, i can't even show it. Just when a tear trickled down my cheek, I have to run to the nearest washroom to hide myself from anyone. Being afraid that someone would know.
I am tired. Stop shooting me already and leave me alone. I can no longer pretend that I am happy with you guys. Utterly Disappointed, Utimately I am, to you guys, walloping in self-pity.
Love in the Ice Tohoshinki
to anyone who cares or don't. the first part of it, really describes my situation well.
Dong Bang Shin Ki, 4th Album Mirotic, Showcase You're My Melody
눈을 감으면 들려오는 소리들 그대의 마음을 그대의 작은 생각들을
내 맘의 많은 잡음 때문에 듣지 못 했었나봐 미안해 미안해
눈물의 시간이 이젠 history 걱정하지마 Because
*You’re my melody 너를 연주할게 On & On (and on & on & on)
넌 노래 내 삶의 사운드트랙
인생의 무댈 밝혀주는 너를 사랑해 또 불러줄래 넌 나의 노래
I’m sorry 란 말을 하기 싫었던 자존심 많았던 너무도 맘이 가난했던
내 영혼이 말라가고 있을 때 모든 게 무너질 때 내게 와줄래
슬픔의 시간도 노래처럼 꼭 끝이 있는 걸 Because
**It’s your love your love 내게 사랑을 들려주던 (and on & on & on)
그댄 나의 리듬 내 삶의 선물
늘 항상 곁에서 아름다운 꿈이 되어줘 또 불러줄래 넌 나의 노래
수없이도 많은 Sad love songs 우릴 노래하는 것 같아도
이 순간 내 곁을 지켜주는 그댄 무엇보다 소중한 걸요
눈을 감으면 들려오는 소리들 그대의 마음을 이젠 불러요
*Repeat