Tohoshinki Single: ????????????????????? T~Tour Live DVD T~Tour Official T-shirt
Others External Harddisk
FootSteps
Jasmine & co, words of wisdom:
jukebox
Nobody Knows - 東方神起
Tohoshinki: The secret code
rewind
Friday, February 29, 2008
Couldn't really sleep well @ 9:32:00 PM
Ok, today is the leap year, and it comes like once in every 4 years. Sounds like the Olympics to me. Whatever.
Sher Ho told me that this day is special coz its the only day whereby the female can propose their partners for his hand in marriage. But i doubt sher ho needs it, coz the probability of her being rejected is definately high, so don't try to risk it k!
:) But Hyung Su, there are still hams available for you! Or Oppa! Oppa is a good choice! I strongly advice you to take my Oppa!
Anyway, Feb 23rd 2008, the first concert of Super Junior! Urgh, missed it. Super Junior Show. I heard they gonna have it like in 9 cities.. I doubt Singapore would be one. Whatever, it always had been like this. Still sadded with it.... Urgh. The last concert which I have been too was JackY Chung's whereby my Dad pulled the entire family down... it's like n years ago.
Their 1st Asia tour!!! SIngapore also considered Asia wad.. sianted..
Urgh irritated. Damned.
Sometimes I really felt like giving this whole damned situation up. But I have eaten Oppa's dinners and all... Urgh. I shall continue.
I mean, it's just a problem, I need not give up so easily. Plus my pride is on the line.
Anyway, if in the end, I do a lousy job or something, I just be shoot during AGM, have a lousy testimonial plus the whole band hating me and Oppa behind killing me. I'll just hide myself from everyone, which I do best.
Urgh, to make it worse, Evee you are in the hospital AGAIN. And why did u send a sms to my House phone.. lol to inform me abt that. Idiotic. I need you to talk shit about everything else.
Anyway, I told ya I was going to climb that idiotic hill with you again. I went to train myself today. Sorta went brisk walking. I noticed that I can't really brisk walk. I can run better than brisk walking. Well, I sorta have a relapse. But I still working hard on it. At least I walked and ran for a whole 30 mins.
And thanks for the 2nd job opportunity!
My mum too, found me a job, but can't take it up due to band and all. Shit. Headache. She's isn't been rather friendly after that.
Can I say the F word to describe I feel? it's just. Urgh. WTH.
Anyway this is to Joni.
ps: Seriously I do kinda miss ya slightly. I miss the days whenever we bicker and times whereby I able to punch you. I miss the violence seriously, it was kinda fun!
Had to torture Amanda instead to prevent myself from boredom.
WebMistress: Data Name: Jas ^-^
Gender: Pretty OBVIOUSLY
Age: 19
Birthday: Somewhere
Image: Charismatic, Smart, Sexy
Updated facts, accuracy 20th Feb 2008: Still playing the bass trombone You know I can't live without cookies and cream ice-cream Maybe I am I love with Tohoshinki! Have 1 ex husband, 2 husbands, 15 boyfriends, 1 spare tire and 6 more others on the waiting list.
But there's still him, love Xiah!
Friday, February 29, 2008
Couldn't really sleep well @ 9:32:00 PM
Ok, today is the leap year, and it comes like once in every 4 years. Sounds like the Olympics to me. Whatever.
Sher Ho told me that this day is special coz its the only day whereby the female can propose their partners for his hand in marriage. But i doubt sher ho needs it, coz the probability of her being rejected is definately high, so don't try to risk it k!
:) But Hyung Su, there are still hams available for you! Or Oppa! Oppa is a good choice! I strongly advice you to take my Oppa!
Anyway, Feb 23rd 2008, the first concert of Super Junior! Urgh, missed it. Super Junior Show. I heard they gonna have it like in 9 cities.. I doubt Singapore would be one. Whatever, it always had been like this. Still sadded with it.... Urgh. The last concert which I have been too was JackY Chung's whereby my Dad pulled the entire family down... it's like n years ago.
Their 1st Asia tour!!! SIngapore also considered Asia wad.. sianted..
Urgh irritated. Damned.
Sometimes I really felt like giving this whole damned situation up. But I have eaten Oppa's dinners and all... Urgh. I shall continue.
I mean, it's just a problem, I need not give up so easily. Plus my pride is on the line.
Anyway, if in the end, I do a lousy job or something, I just be shoot during AGM, have a lousy testimonial plus the whole band hating me and Oppa behind killing me. I'll just hide myself from everyone, which I do best.
Urgh, to make it worse, Evee you are in the hospital AGAIN. And why did u send a sms to my House phone.. lol to inform me abt that. Idiotic. I need you to talk shit about everything else.
Anyway, I told ya I was going to climb that idiotic hill with you again. I went to train myself today. Sorta went brisk walking. I noticed that I can't really brisk walk. I can run better than brisk walking. Well, I sorta have a relapse. But I still working hard on it. At least I walked and ran for a whole 30 mins.
And thanks for the 2nd job opportunity!
My mum too, found me a job, but can't take it up due to band and all. Shit. Headache. She's isn't been rather friendly after that.
Can I say the F word to describe I feel? it's just. Urgh. WTH.
Anyway this is to Joni.
ps: Seriously I do kinda miss ya slightly. I miss the days whenever we bicker and times whereby I able to punch you. I miss the violence seriously, it was kinda fun!
Had to torture Amanda instead to prevent myself from boredom.
Dong Bang Shin Ki, 4th Album Mirotic, Showcase You're My Melody
눈을 감으면 들려오는 소리들 그대의 마음을 그대의 작은 생각들을
내 맘의 많은 잡음 때문에 듣지 못 했었나봐 미안해 미안해
눈물의 시간이 이젠 history 걱정하지마 Because
*You’re my melody 너를 연주할게 On & On (and on & on & on)
넌 노래 내 삶의 사운드트랙
인생의 무댈 밝혀주는 너를 사랑해 또 불러줄래 넌 나의 노래
I’m sorry 란 말을 하기 싫었던 자존심 많았던 너무도 맘이 가난했던
내 영혼이 말라가고 있을 때 모든 게 무너질 때 내게 와줄래
슬픔의 시간도 노래처럼 꼭 끝이 있는 걸 Because
**It’s your love your love 내게 사랑을 들려주던 (and on & on & on)
그댄 나의 리듬 내 삶의 선물
늘 항상 곁에서 아름다운 꿈이 되어줘 또 불러줄래 넌 나의 노래
수없이도 많은 Sad love songs 우릴 노래하는 것 같아도
이 순간 내 곁을 지켜주는 그댄 무엇보다 소중한 걸요
눈을 감으면 들려오는 소리들 그대의 마음을 이젠 불러요
*Repeat