Tohoshinki Single: ????????????????????? T~Tour Live DVD T~Tour Official T-shirt
Others External Harddisk
FootSteps
Jasmine & co, words of wisdom:
jukebox
Nobody Knows - 東方神起
Tohoshinki: The secret code
rewind
Wednesday, March 12, 2008
Korean Vr Hana Yori Dango @ 1:35:00 PM
The fight is on! Korea is coming out with their version of Hana Yori Dango by the end of 2008!
There are loads of spectulations on who are being chosen to be the most sought after F4. I mean, whoever is being chosen, would be like shot up to the ultimate stardom. Looking at the taiwan version and Japanese version, we can all see the power of HYD and what can it do. As for me, i just can't wait for it to be out. I wanna see who are those guys. Cool shit man. Esp the person acting as Hanazawa Rui! I love him loads and I think both Vic Chou and Oguri Shun did a great job.
I think it would be kinda cool to see how are they gonna change the names and everything... What is like to the ultra rich in Korea, and of course the school! senior High school or Uni????? Seriously, no information on who are acting the guys are out yet, but a list made by fans is out. Went to take a look. Not much familar names to me since i am more interested in the japanese side.. but never the less, this is a list,
Doumyouji Tsukasa/道明寺 1. Jo In Sung 2. Kang Dong Won 3. Lee Dong Gun 4. Jang Hyuk 5. Hyun Bin
Hanazawa Rui/花泽类 1. Im Joo Hwan 2. Choi Si Won 3. Jang Geun Seuk Went to check out their profile. It seems like there are many guys out there in Korea that shoots up to like above 1.8 m tall easily. Taking for example, Mr Jo In Sung is 1.85m, Mr Hyun Bin is 1.84m, hanazawa rui's side, Mr Im Joo Hwan is 1.82m and Choi Siwon is 1.83m tall. Looking at the boy bands, Dong Bang Shin Ki, Changmin is 1.86m while Yunho is 1.84m tall. This makes me wonder, what they actually eat and do to grow so tall..
I want also dun have and have stopped growing tall since sec 2. budden, when to measure like 2 weeks back, i think I have grown taller like 0.5cm!
Life is so unfair, some people just work so hard to grow taller while others just shoot like nobody business. Can't they give me some of their height? I just wanna touch 1.6m. Hiaz.. looking at the bright side, at least Choi Si Won of super Junior is in the fans chosen list..... Cute smile and 8 pacs. Cool.
Battle between Japan's and Taiwan's F4 is still continue-ing... Esp the movie is gonna be out this year I think.. Hana Yori Dango Live Final. Out in 2008 summer. Story takes place one year after Makino's graduation. I thought Tsukasa proposed to her? Weird..Anyway...
I wonder what will happen! :) Just can't wait for the battle between Japan, Taiwan and Korea's F4 to happen! Maybe Singapore can have our version too! Or maybe not... Nah, we shouldn't have, might lose face sia.. Oricon charts again! Today is the debut of Hero Jaejoong's Trick SIngle: Keyword. Went to check the charts and there it is at #6! Uknow Yunho's Close to you dropped to #17, but still increasing in sales I guess. Good job! :D Either than that, there is a new single out from kanjani 8 ワッハッハー (Wahaha) ! To pat whom loves Ryo, both of his group, K8 and News is in the charts at #1 and #13 respectively. Seriously, I think Ryo often looks much cheerful in K8....maybe he likes the group more? Anyway, both groups PV are the total opposite. One, solemn and cool, the other, fun and cute. Check them out. I personally prefer K8's single this time round.
Either than that, Smap is #10 with their single そのまま. Still have to check more out next time.
WebMistress: Data Name: Jas ^-^
Gender: Pretty OBVIOUSLY
Age: 19
Birthday: Somewhere
Image: Charismatic, Smart, Sexy
Updated facts, accuracy 20th Feb 2008: Still playing the bass trombone You know I can't live without cookies and cream ice-cream Maybe I am I love with Tohoshinki! Have 1 ex husband, 2 husbands, 15 boyfriends, 1 spare tire and 6 more others on the waiting list.
But there's still him, love Xiah!
Wednesday, March 12, 2008
Korean Vr Hana Yori Dango @ 1:35:00 PM
The fight is on! Korea is coming out with their version of Hana Yori Dango by the end of 2008!
There are loads of spectulations on who are being chosen to be the most sought after F4. I mean, whoever is being chosen, would be like shot up to the ultimate stardom. Looking at the taiwan version and Japanese version, we can all see the power of HYD and what can it do. As for me, i just can't wait for it to be out. I wanna see who are those guys. Cool shit man. Esp the person acting as Hanazawa Rui! I love him loads and I think both Vic Chou and Oguri Shun did a great job.
I think it would be kinda cool to see how are they gonna change the names and everything... What is like to the ultra rich in Korea, and of course the school! senior High school or Uni????? Seriously, no information on who are acting the guys are out yet, but a list made by fans is out. Went to take a look. Not much familar names to me since i am more interested in the japanese side.. but never the less, this is a list,
Doumyouji Tsukasa/道明寺 1. Jo In Sung 2. Kang Dong Won 3. Lee Dong Gun 4. Jang Hyuk 5. Hyun Bin
Hanazawa Rui/花泽类 1. Im Joo Hwan 2. Choi Si Won 3. Jang Geun Seuk Went to check out their profile. It seems like there are many guys out there in Korea that shoots up to like above 1.8 m tall easily. Taking for example, Mr Jo In Sung is 1.85m, Mr Hyun Bin is 1.84m, hanazawa rui's side, Mr Im Joo Hwan is 1.82m and Choi Siwon is 1.83m tall. Looking at the boy bands, Dong Bang Shin Ki, Changmin is 1.86m while Yunho is 1.84m tall. This makes me wonder, what they actually eat and do to grow so tall..
I want also dun have and have stopped growing tall since sec 2. budden, when to measure like 2 weeks back, i think I have grown taller like 0.5cm!
Life is so unfair, some people just work so hard to grow taller while others just shoot like nobody business. Can't they give me some of their height? I just wanna touch 1.6m. Hiaz.. looking at the bright side, at least Choi Si Won of super Junior is in the fans chosen list..... Cute smile and 8 pacs. Cool.
Battle between Japan's and Taiwan's F4 is still continue-ing... Esp the movie is gonna be out this year I think.. Hana Yori Dango Live Final. Out in 2008 summer. Story takes place one year after Makino's graduation. I thought Tsukasa proposed to her? Weird..Anyway...
I wonder what will happen! :) Just can't wait for the battle between Japan, Taiwan and Korea's F4 to happen! Maybe Singapore can have our version too! Or maybe not... Nah, we shouldn't have, might lose face sia.. Oricon charts again! Today is the debut of Hero Jaejoong's Trick SIngle: Keyword. Went to check the charts and there it is at #6! Uknow Yunho's Close to you dropped to #17, but still increasing in sales I guess. Good job! :D Either than that, there is a new single out from kanjani 8 ワッハッハー (Wahaha) ! To pat whom loves Ryo, both of his group, K8 and News is in the charts at #1 and #13 respectively. Seriously, I think Ryo often looks much cheerful in K8....maybe he likes the group more? Anyway, both groups PV are the total opposite. One, solemn and cool, the other, fun and cute. Check them out. I personally prefer K8's single this time round.
Either than that, Smap is #10 with their single そのまま. Still have to check more out next time.
Dong Bang Shin Ki, 4th Album Mirotic, Showcase You're My Melody
눈을 감으면 들려오는 소리들 그대의 마음을 그대의 작은 생각들을
내 맘의 많은 잡음 때문에 듣지 못 했었나봐 미안해 미안해
눈물의 시간이 이젠 history 걱정하지마 Because
*You’re my melody 너를 연주할게 On & On (and on & on & on)
넌 노래 내 삶의 사운드트랙
인생의 무댈 밝혀주는 너를 사랑해 또 불러줄래 넌 나의 노래
I’m sorry 란 말을 하기 싫었던 자존심 많았던 너무도 맘이 가난했던
내 영혼이 말라가고 있을 때 모든 게 무너질 때 내게 와줄래
슬픔의 시간도 노래처럼 꼭 끝이 있는 걸 Because
**It’s your love your love 내게 사랑을 들려주던 (and on & on & on)
그댄 나의 리듬 내 삶의 선물
늘 항상 곁에서 아름다운 꿈이 되어줘 또 불러줄래 넌 나의 노래
수없이도 많은 Sad love songs 우릴 노래하는 것 같아도
이 순간 내 곁을 지켜주는 그댄 무엇보다 소중한 걸요
눈을 감으면 들려오는 소리들 그대의 마음을 이젠 불러요
*Repeat