Photobucket
webmistress journal affiliates obesessions credits
Photobucket
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 18/07/08
BLOG DIED: ??/??/??




Kame-San
Be nice to kame!!
Please Do not send Kame AWAY !




Jun-chan
Be nice to Jun-chan!


disclaimer
welcome to Jasmine's blog. feel free to read around. Anti-Jasmine(s) are not welcomed here!
best viewed using in


recent entries
Photobucket lack of sensitivity
Photobucket Oricon Charts
Photobucket Couldn't really sleep well
Photobucket Changed back blog skin
Photobucket it's been a busy busy hectic day/week
Photobucket L: Change the world
Photobucket All finances cut once again
Photobucket Where should I go next?
Photobucket I feel bad. Because.....
Photobucket God Mum's visitation


wishlist
Tohoshinki
Photobucket Single: ?????????????????????
Photobucket T~Tour Live DVD
Photobucket T~Tour Official T-shirt

Others
Photobucket External Harddisk


FootSteps
Jasmine & co, words of wisdom:



jukebox
Nobody Knows - 東方神起
Tohoshinki: The secret code


rewind


Photobucket Wednesday, March 05, 2008
Photobucket tohoshinki: Close to you @ 3:34:00 PM

Trick Single edition: U know Yunho's Close to You
Now on Sale




It's the 5th of March!!
Tohoshink's leader, U know Yunho's single, Close to you is now on sale.
But I feel like getting Xiah's single first. Bleahx. Birthday Birthday when are you coming~
GOd mum asked me to visit to get my bdae money. Anyway... I am going crazy. The lack of cash. Joel still laughed at me for being poor last night and all.. but hey, who used up their CNY money already? Not me. MUAHAHAH! ok, i left one year to get back $2000. Shit. Better get a good job after I grad. Losing out. Starve Jasmine. I am so not gonna lose.




TRICK企画第4弾!!
「Close to you / Crazy Life(YUNHO from 東方神起)」リリースコメント到着!!
コメント from ユンホ



Ahhh!!! Xiah jumped out, and he said Xiah is crazy and he is not..

Brief translation:
Hi everyone, this is Tohoshink's Yunho desu.
This time round, is my solo single, crazy life desu..
*starts clapping by himself.
Really/truly, listen please.
- lazy to translate each sentence, somehow I can't figure what is he trying to say sometimes.
He was trying to say that the song name doesn't not depicts that he is crazy..
Just then Xiah jumps out, he used this opportunity to use Xiah as an example of crazy and he is not crazy life. Seriously, 僕は crazy life じゃない. that's what he said.
Xiah continues to translate Crazy life into japanese..
*short convo on what Xiah as a junior thinks about the song, what sexy or something..
Anyway, both of them ends up saying everyone please listen to crazy life.

Shit.
Ytd, received an sms from Evee that her calender is out. How come my Arashi's isn't?
Have they ate it?
Wanna die? If they lost my Calender, they are so gonna pay for it. Just can't stand the though of any harm done to my imported goods.

Oh man, seriously feeling like running to Orchard to stock up on my supplies. Damned. why we just can't those imported stuff on the same day plus with more stock? Urgh. It's like darn difficult. Must make me scan those Japanese websites to know more.








Oh man, what to do....
I just noticed that my sisters are like tone-deafs like me.. The way they sing.. i already know. I mean, they are like a lot worse then me, esp Jomin Ang.
Whoa, luckily they didn't learn how to play the violin. I wouldn't know what to do.

Seriously, she have to sing while playing the piano, and whatever she sings out, doesn't match tune of the piano at all.

Tone-deaf: is the lack of relative pitch, the ability to discriminate between musical notes. Being tone deaf is having difficulty or being unable to correctly hear relative differences between notes; however, in common usage, it refers to a person's inability to reproduce them accurately. The latter inability is most often caused by lack of musical training or education and not actual tone deafness.

Whoa, the fact that we are all taking musical trainings and yet can't sing the piece out.. this is bad. I once thought that I was the only one. Now i found the culprit. My dad, can't SING AT ALL. Seriously, he never sings the correct notes. It's all his DNA's fault. No wonder. I have to sing like 4-5 times of the same note just to get it correct.

Hmm.... anyway, its been raining and rainning and rainning. My rooms seems to drop in temperature easily. I am darn cold right now. So people, take care of yourself right now.

Labels: , ,




© loves Photobucket

Photobucket