Photobucket
webmistress journal affiliates obesessions credits
Photobucket
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 18/07/08
BLOG DIED: ??/??/??




Kame-San
Be nice to kame!!
Please Do not send Kame AWAY !




Jun-chan
Be nice to Jun-chan!


disclaimer
welcome to Jasmine's blog. feel free to read around. Anti-Jasmine(s) are not welcomed here!
best viewed using in


recent entries
Photobucket The Shroom Party...it all started out with a plan ...
Photobucket jasmine's 19th birthday!
Photobucket jasmine
Photobucket Sick
Photobucket Rainy night
Photobucket Korean Vr Hana Yori Dango
Photobucket Birthday spree
Photobucket tohoshinki: Close to you
Photobucket lack of sensitivity
Photobucket Oricon Charts


wishlist
Tohoshinki
Photobucket Single: ?????????????????????
Photobucket T~Tour Live DVD
Photobucket T~Tour Official T-shirt

Others
Photobucket External Harddisk


FootSteps
Jasmine & co, words of wisdom:



jukebox
Nobody Knows - 東方神起
Tohoshinki: The secret code


rewind


Photobucket Friday, April 04, 2008
Photobucket tired, tiring.. @ 12:40:00 PM

Jasmine is officially slightly tired.
I know I know, school hasn't started yet, and I am already tired. Mentally and physically..

Everyday seems to have events coming up.. why!!!
Time management my girl, time management. I need some time to myself, without worrying about studies, band, peers etc. Sorry people, for not spending time with you guys during the holidays due to my schedule.....utterly packed.

Taking this week for example:
Monday: God mum's hse vistation
Tuesday: RPWS Publicity com meeting, Com meeting, Meeting with Willie, Band practice
Wednesday: Evee's gathering
Thursday: RPWS Com meeting, Band
Friday: God mum hse visitation before school starts, Gabby Supper
Sat: Alumni band prac
Sunday: Family Day

I guess 2008 is a busy hectic year for me.. Especially when I saw the calander that I drafted out for RPWS. HAHAHA, the funny thing is that, I am afraid of the schdule that I have drafted out MYSELF. So many events things to be done...
Just for month April-May, Jasmine you have to:
- Prepare for SLA fiesta booth & performance
- Prepare for Viva La Symphonie II Concert (admin and performance items)
- Prepare for new year 1 intake
- 1st stage of Prague discussion
- Prepare for the competition (worry abt competition pieces and instrumentation, have to pester CMs and QMs)
- Fight for the room (pester advisors and willie)
- RPWS webpage (pester naf)
- RPWS band camp (rush proposal; welfare) etc..
So people... please work together well alright, don't make me nag too... oh! and dun shoot me during AGM, i got do work k! My job: to nag lohx.

Anyway, starting of school already, shifting attention towards school work!
FYP with Bfcrew
Classmates: lol, same class with BFcrew, Loser gang+ AF!!! loL!
I miss you guys much much, lets just have frequent toilet trips together alright!!!!
Yea!! then I got reason for my mum liao, not that I don't want to find boyfriend, but I don't have time, plus I got so many people to hang out with. loL. Cool shit. Anyway if really have to bring someone out, a lot of people and scandals I can bring out to become smokescreen! can't help it, too many people love me!

SO see you guys! loL.

Labels:




© loves Photobucket

Photobucket