So many dates, so many places.. but none for Singapore fans!? How! I do really wanna see Hyde-san.... T_______T *ps: People, need translation for the above, ask help from me. I too heartbroken to do anything.. Even X Japan is going to Taipei in August!!!!!!!
Either than that.... Wing, Please start taking out your tissue papers..
17 concerts in total in Japan. I bought their T album too.. but in the end, treatment isn't the same..Hated myself to be in this state right now.. Like it isn't a huge blow already..
3. TVXQ 2nd ASIA TOUR CONCERT ‘O’
東方神起台北演唱會
2008/5/10 下午 07:30:00 臺北小巨蛋
urgh... let me see.. Woots! it is a Saturday of a schooling week!
Well, if its a holiday.. I still might be able to smuggle myself to Taipei to pretend i'm staying over at my aunt's place. Shit.
东方神起上海演唱会
2008年5月31日 19:30
虹口足球场 Well, I can't possibly fly to Shanghai myself.. so its a no-no.
Urgh, aren't Singapore part of Asia too? South East Asia not Asia arh..
What I learnt from MICE class today, SIngapore is part of the 4 Asian tigers in the world, being efficient in the economy alongside with Taiwan, Hongkong and South Korea.. Urgh.
Urgh, once again, sorry for the million urghs.
To some I might be irritating for those heartaches. forgive me please, i just love them too much.
Luckily, I received this:
Thanks evee for buying this album for my 19th birthday. Though I am not there to see them perform live, at least I can LISTEN to them performing live. For once I really want to catch a concert.. to listen to them sing One live. I loved the korean version for the first time instead of the japanese one...." Someday i'll lay my love on you..."
Suddenly felt like crying.. the several concerts I have missed before... Arashi, Kat-tun, News, Super Junior and now, even Hey! Say! Jump! is having a debut concert.
Healing the broken hearted right now... oh well.. just concentrate on studies right now jasmine.
WebMistress: Data Name: Jas ^-^
Gender: Pretty OBVIOUSLY
Age: 19
Birthday: Somewhere
Image: Charismatic, Smart, Sexy
Updated facts, accuracy 20th Feb 2008: Still playing the bass trombone You know I can't live without cookies and cream ice-cream Maybe I am I love with Tohoshinki! Have 1 ex husband, 2 husbands, 15 boyfriends, 1 spare tire and 6 more others on the waiting list.
But there's still him, love Xiah!
Monday, April 07, 2008
Concerts, darn! @ 8:29:00 PM
Sorry S_ho, this is a J&Kpop entry.. I will blog abt my life like next entry k..
What's With everyone and their Concerts anyway. There are like a million of concerts and yet none is held in Singapore...Shit.
1. L'Arc En Ciel Concert; 『TOUR 2008 L’7~Trans ASIA via PARIS~』
So many dates, so many places.. but none for Singapore fans!? How! I do really wanna see Hyde-san.... T_______T *ps: People, need translation for the above, ask help from me. I too heartbroken to do anything.. Even X Japan is going to Taipei in August!!!!!!!
Either than that.... Wing, Please start taking out your tissue papers..
17 concerts in total in Japan. I bought their T album too.. but in the end, treatment isn't the same..Hated myself to be in this state right now.. Like it isn't a huge blow already..
3. TVXQ 2nd ASIA TOUR CONCERT ‘O’
東方神起台北演唱會
2008/5/10 下午 07:30:00 臺北小巨蛋
urgh... let me see.. Woots! it is a Saturday of a schooling week!
Well, if its a holiday.. I still might be able to smuggle myself to Taipei to pretend i'm staying over at my aunt's place. Shit.
东方神起上海演唱会
2008年5月31日 19:30
虹口足球场 Well, I can't possibly fly to Shanghai myself.. so its a no-no.
Urgh, aren't Singapore part of Asia too? South East Asia not Asia arh..
What I learnt from MICE class today, SIngapore is part of the 4 Asian tigers in the world, being efficient in the economy alongside with Taiwan, Hongkong and South Korea.. Urgh.
Urgh, once again, sorry for the million urghs.
To some I might be irritating for those heartaches. forgive me please, i just love them too much.
Luckily, I received this:
Thanks evee for buying this album for my 19th birthday. Though I am not there to see them perform live, at least I can LISTEN to them performing live. For once I really want to catch a concert.. to listen to them sing One live. I loved the korean version for the first time instead of the japanese one...." Someday i'll lay my love on you..."
Suddenly felt like crying.. the several concerts I have missed before... Arashi, Kat-tun, News, Super Junior and now, even Hey! Say! Jump! is having a debut concert.
Healing the broken hearted right now... oh well.. just concentrate on studies right now jasmine.
Dong Bang Shin Ki, 4th Album Mirotic, Showcase You're My Melody
눈을 감으면 들려오는 소리들 그대의 마음을 그대의 작은 생각들을
내 맘의 많은 잡음 때문에 듣지 못 했었나봐 미안해 미안해
눈물의 시간이 이젠 history 걱정하지마 Because
*You’re my melody 너를 연주할게 On & On (and on & on & on)
넌 노래 내 삶의 사운드트랙
인생의 무댈 밝혀주는 너를 사랑해 또 불러줄래 넌 나의 노래
I’m sorry 란 말을 하기 싫었던 자존심 많았던 너무도 맘이 가난했던
내 영혼이 말라가고 있을 때 모든 게 무너질 때 내게 와줄래
슬픔의 시간도 노래처럼 꼭 끝이 있는 걸 Because
**It’s your love your love 내게 사랑을 들려주던 (and on & on & on)
그댄 나의 리듬 내 삶의 선물
늘 항상 곁에서 아름다운 꿈이 되어줘 또 불러줄래 넌 나의 노래
수없이도 많은 Sad love songs 우릴 노래하는 것 같아도
이 순간 내 곁을 지켜주는 그댄 무엇보다 소중한 걸요
눈을 감으면 들려오는 소리들 그대의 마음을 이젠 불러요
*Repeat