Tohoshinki Single: ????????????????????? T~Tour Live DVD T~Tour Official T-shirt
Others External Harddisk
FootSteps
Jasmine & co, words of wisdom:
jukebox
Nobody Knows - 東方神起
Tohoshinki: The secret code
rewind
Saturday, April 05, 2008
Alumni band pracs @ 6:31:00 PM
A lil bit irritated with myself, when i attending alumni band prac.. Hmm.. kept playing wrong notes and stuffs. We concentrated on Scootin' On Hardrock today, jazz. My rhythemic skills, sad to say is really bad. Its alright, Jasmine, Practice makes perfect.
At least I met some of the oldies, Main, YY and kokwey. Kokwey is currently botak with a bald patch which he claims he is had that since young. (who knows, it might be you know.. hmm) Went for some ice-cream which reminded me of the high school era. All of us agreed that we missed the old times. Yeap, I missed talking crap to main, being soul partners with YY and hitting kokwey for any nonsence.
Still tired though. Went back arnd 2am last night while having supper with Shroomies! Ok, not all, but with the founder of shroomies, S_ho, Gabby, Ron, Ah rui and Wei2. Wanted to ton (without permission) but went back instead with s_ho and ron as S_ho can't stay back. Oh man, I miss ah rui and wei2. Gossiping, crapping, bullying s_ho together...... Wei2 was late, coz he had singing/make-up lessons today.. but he is friend enough to take a cab down. =) we should have more anti-fan meetings alright! Bitching sessions starts now! *oh and S_ho complained that my blog is BORING. Coz I kept ranting on my darlings, super jr, arashi, tohoshinki etc. Ok, I try to make my life much more interesting next time.
Anyway, wanted to catch crows zero! Just got info frm Jessica's blog that it is not screening anymore! WHY!!!! Oguri Shun needs me!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY!!!!!!!!! URGh!
this reminds me, school is starting once more.. what have i done the entire 7 weeks? Wasted. Urgh once again... At least Someone is back. still say love me, no souviener nothing.
Some weird convos between RPWS members:
gab: Where are the peanuts from Sabah? dennis: Rain, so no peanuts. gab: -_____-
Dennis & Phylis: If we fall into the pond, who would you save? me: None, I can't swim.
All: Talking about something can't recall. Naf: We can kill 2 stones with one bird! Zoe: One Zero!
Seriously can write a gag book somehow.. but a lot of our languages and the people involved have to be sensored. I wanted to write everyhting down.. serious. Wait i go and collect more.
WebMistress: Data Name: Jas ^-^
Gender: Pretty OBVIOUSLY
Age: 19
Birthday: Somewhere
Image: Charismatic, Smart, Sexy
Updated facts, accuracy 20th Feb 2008: Still playing the bass trombone You know I can't live without cookies and cream ice-cream Maybe I am I love with Tohoshinki! Have 1 ex husband, 2 husbands, 15 boyfriends, 1 spare tire and 6 more others on the waiting list.
But there's still him, love Xiah!
Saturday, April 05, 2008
Alumni band pracs @ 6:31:00 PM
A lil bit irritated with myself, when i attending alumni band prac.. Hmm.. kept playing wrong notes and stuffs. We concentrated on Scootin' On Hardrock today, jazz. My rhythemic skills, sad to say is really bad. Its alright, Jasmine, Practice makes perfect.
At least I met some of the oldies, Main, YY and kokwey. Kokwey is currently botak with a bald patch which he claims he is had that since young. (who knows, it might be you know.. hmm) Went for some ice-cream which reminded me of the high school era. All of us agreed that we missed the old times. Yeap, I missed talking crap to main, being soul partners with YY and hitting kokwey for any nonsence.
Still tired though. Went back arnd 2am last night while having supper with Shroomies! Ok, not all, but with the founder of shroomies, S_ho, Gabby, Ron, Ah rui and Wei2. Wanted to ton (without permission) but went back instead with s_ho and ron as S_ho can't stay back. Oh man, I miss ah rui and wei2. Gossiping, crapping, bullying s_ho together...... Wei2 was late, coz he had singing/make-up lessons today.. but he is friend enough to take a cab down. =) we should have more anti-fan meetings alright! Bitching sessions starts now! *oh and S_ho complained that my blog is BORING. Coz I kept ranting on my darlings, super jr, arashi, tohoshinki etc. Ok, I try to make my life much more interesting next time.
Anyway, wanted to catch crows zero! Just got info frm Jessica's blog that it is not screening anymore! WHY!!!! Oguri Shun needs me!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY!!!!!!!!! URGh!
this reminds me, school is starting once more.. what have i done the entire 7 weeks? Wasted. Urgh once again... At least Someone is back. still say love me, no souviener nothing.
Some weird convos between RPWS members:
gab: Where are the peanuts from Sabah? dennis: Rain, so no peanuts. gab: -_____-
Dennis & Phylis: If we fall into the pond, who would you save? me: None, I can't swim.
All: Talking about something can't recall. Naf: We can kill 2 stones with one bird! Zoe: One Zero!
Seriously can write a gag book somehow.. but a lot of our languages and the people involved have to be sensored. I wanted to write everyhting down.. serious. Wait i go and collect more.
Dong Bang Shin Ki, 4th Album Mirotic, Showcase You're My Melody
눈을 감으면 들려오는 소리들 그대의 마음을 그대의 작은 생각들을
내 맘의 많은 잡음 때문에 듣지 못 했었나봐 미안해 미안해
눈물의 시간이 이젠 history 걱정하지마 Because
*You’re my melody 너를 연주할게 On & On (and on & on & on)
넌 노래 내 삶의 사운드트랙
인생의 무댈 밝혀주는 너를 사랑해 또 불러줄래 넌 나의 노래
I’m sorry 란 말을 하기 싫었던 자존심 많았던 너무도 맘이 가난했던
내 영혼이 말라가고 있을 때 모든 게 무너질 때 내게 와줄래
슬픔의 시간도 노래처럼 꼭 끝이 있는 걸 Because
**It’s your love your love 내게 사랑을 들려주던 (and on & on & on)
그댄 나의 리듬 내 삶의 선물
늘 항상 곁에서 아름다운 꿈이 되어줘 또 불러줄래 넌 나의 노래
수없이도 많은 Sad love songs 우릴 노래하는 것 같아도
이 순간 내 곁을 지켜주는 그댄 무엇보다 소중한 걸요
눈을 감으면 들려오는 소리들 그대의 마음을 이젠 불러요
*Repeat