Tohoshinki Single: ????????????????????? T~Tour Live DVD T~Tour Official T-shirt
Others External Harddisk
FootSteps
Jasmine & co, words of wisdom:
jukebox
Nobody Knows - 東方神起
Tohoshinki: The secret code
rewind
Friday, April 11, 2008
One week of school. @ 10:06:00 PM
I survived one week of school! Darn, a miracle! With another 15 more weeks and even 30 weeks more to graduation! Can you believe it? Seriously... I don't think you guys can feel it..
But when i was having the FYP module briefing today, I just got a strong feeling that we are going to part in a flash of time. FYP meeting is every week, and every week is a crucial one for us to accomplish our task. So each week lesser, we have lesser time to spend with one another! Like what Jes said: "we will all graduate with the guys in NS, the girls in Uni and some even overseas." I will so miss everyone!
While in the midst of drowning myself in sorrow..... Ok, its been a stressful week for studies and a rough one for the band. Don't wish to mention the stuff that happened in band prac.. maybe I should talk about the school week!
I am in Chronos's class for leisure! Yay!! Yay as in I love Chronos's facilitation. I just got a feeling that he is the coolest facilitator I ever had. Serious. Who goes tibet alone? Who saw Paris Hilton in South Africa? Who lives in Orchard? Who won the first batch of Man hunt? He did! Cool shit isn't it? HAHAHA! Did i also mention that he is my soul motivation for attending all lessons? Never i have missed his lesson last semester. Coz if any of us manage to attend all lessons, we will have a mystery gift. Jasmine you can do it! I shall never skip lessons on a Friday!
Continueing from last blog entry... updates on the loser gang:
Ultimate loser (AmandaPong): The same lo as the last entry, on amanda. Loser the II (Karlie, my bro in distress): it has been bumpy for him, but nevertheless, less SPAM one another with stupid random e-mails! oh, please work harder to prove that you rock and not SUCK. Loser the III (Sean): Seriously, he is the coolest person arnd, He Dyed his hair blonde!!! Blonde!!! I want to be blonde too! But got to bleach. shit. Loser the IV (Tingyin): We are in the same class everyday! Managed to be in the same team on 2 days. Thanks for the fun time, poking and disturbing you. You are indeed an essential loser to the team! We still talk on msn though we are right beside one another. Weird. Ah Fat (Julette aka AF): Not that she is really fat. She slimmed down like those before and after photos of slimming centers. *ok, a lil exaggerating. She's still munching! Caught her munching on cookies and M&Ms! Have to stop her!!!! MoonKnow (Yuehui): Still hiding from me, and calling me a flasher! lol! After so long.. i haven't been climbing the cubicle walls. I am a changed person! Scandal; bf (Ash): we are in the same team in the first day!! Luckily for the both us! Well... we are still as loving as before, come check us out as class 5K! Sister-in-law (Zer): Yeap, the same class in day 1 too. Darn noisy serious. All those random stuffs and toilet trips. I got a feeling we will kanna scotch-taped someday somehow.
Hahaha. Missed my people from the previous class! Urgh. May we hang out some random day alright, before we graduate please!
Ok, casting all school work aside, got lessons of leisure planning today, and it is no where near leisure! Did you guys know there are so many theories behind playing? Gosh! Even alcohol consumption has its own history and theory. Just drink and puke can't it? I need some leisure stuffs right now.....
Ok, I often watch the MTV channel regarding JPoP and KPoP, that answers why I know nth much abt the other industries. I so freaking jealous of the VJ, Ken-san! Why!! Why!! Why!! He gets to attend concerts for free, interview the artist and flies to catch their press conferences and showcases! Urgh! More... he even manages to get his hands on the lastest artisits official goods!
Check his lastest venture out! X Japan concert. Cool shit. The pictures he taken (please do not steal, copyright infringement), darn hoped I was there! Super Junior concert. Damned. He attended the press conference too and wandered off for a visit arnd Seoul.
WebMistress: Data Name: Jas ^-^
Gender: Pretty OBVIOUSLY
Age: 19
Birthday: Somewhere
Image: Charismatic, Smart, Sexy
Updated facts, accuracy 20th Feb 2008: Still playing the bass trombone You know I can't live without cookies and cream ice-cream Maybe I am I love with Tohoshinki! Have 1 ex husband, 2 husbands, 15 boyfriends, 1 spare tire and 6 more others on the waiting list.
But there's still him, love Xiah!
Friday, April 11, 2008
One week of school. @ 10:06:00 PM
I survived one week of school! Darn, a miracle! With another 15 more weeks and even 30 weeks more to graduation! Can you believe it? Seriously... I don't think you guys can feel it..
But when i was having the FYP module briefing today, I just got a strong feeling that we are going to part in a flash of time. FYP meeting is every week, and every week is a crucial one for us to accomplish our task. So each week lesser, we have lesser time to spend with one another! Like what Jes said: "we will all graduate with the guys in NS, the girls in Uni and some even overseas." I will so miss everyone!
While in the midst of drowning myself in sorrow..... Ok, its been a stressful week for studies and a rough one for the band. Don't wish to mention the stuff that happened in band prac.. maybe I should talk about the school week!
I am in Chronos's class for leisure! Yay!! Yay as in I love Chronos's facilitation. I just got a feeling that he is the coolest facilitator I ever had. Serious. Who goes tibet alone? Who saw Paris Hilton in South Africa? Who lives in Orchard? Who won the first batch of Man hunt? He did! Cool shit isn't it? HAHAHA! Did i also mention that he is my soul motivation for attending all lessons? Never i have missed his lesson last semester. Coz if any of us manage to attend all lessons, we will have a mystery gift. Jasmine you can do it! I shall never skip lessons on a Friday!
Continueing from last blog entry... updates on the loser gang:
Ultimate loser (AmandaPong): The same lo as the last entry, on amanda. Loser the II (Karlie, my bro in distress): it has been bumpy for him, but nevertheless, less SPAM one another with stupid random e-mails! oh, please work harder to prove that you rock and not SUCK. Loser the III (Sean): Seriously, he is the coolest person arnd, He Dyed his hair blonde!!! Blonde!!! I want to be blonde too! But got to bleach. shit. Loser the IV (Tingyin): We are in the same class everyday! Managed to be in the same team on 2 days. Thanks for the fun time, poking and disturbing you. You are indeed an essential loser to the team! We still talk on msn though we are right beside one another. Weird. Ah Fat (Julette aka AF): Not that she is really fat. She slimmed down like those before and after photos of slimming centers. *ok, a lil exaggerating. She's still munching! Caught her munching on cookies and M&Ms! Have to stop her!!!! MoonKnow (Yuehui): Still hiding from me, and calling me a flasher! lol! After so long.. i haven't been climbing the cubicle walls. I am a changed person! Scandal; bf (Ash): we are in the same team in the first day!! Luckily for the both us! Well... we are still as loving as before, come check us out as class 5K! Sister-in-law (Zer): Yeap, the same class in day 1 too. Darn noisy serious. All those random stuffs and toilet trips. I got a feeling we will kanna scotch-taped someday somehow.
Hahaha. Missed my people from the previous class! Urgh. May we hang out some random day alright, before we graduate please!
Ok, casting all school work aside, got lessons of leisure planning today, and it is no where near leisure! Did you guys know there are so many theories behind playing? Gosh! Even alcohol consumption has its own history and theory. Just drink and puke can't it? I need some leisure stuffs right now.....
Ok, I often watch the MTV channel regarding JPoP and KPoP, that answers why I know nth much abt the other industries. I so freaking jealous of the VJ, Ken-san! Why!! Why!! Why!! He gets to attend concerts for free, interview the artist and flies to catch their press conferences and showcases! Urgh! More... he even manages to get his hands on the lastest artisits official goods!
Check his lastest venture out! X Japan concert. Cool shit. The pictures he taken (please do not steal, copyright infringement), darn hoped I was there! Super Junior concert. Damned. He attended the press conference too and wandered off for a visit arnd Seoul.
Dong Bang Shin Ki, 4th Album Mirotic, Showcase You're My Melody
눈을 감으면 들려오는 소리들 그대의 마음을 그대의 작은 생각들을
내 맘의 많은 잡음 때문에 듣지 못 했었나봐 미안해 미안해
눈물의 시간이 이젠 history 걱정하지마 Because
*You’re my melody 너를 연주할게 On & On (and on & on & on)
넌 노래 내 삶의 사운드트랙
인생의 무댈 밝혀주는 너를 사랑해 또 불러줄래 넌 나의 노래
I’m sorry 란 말을 하기 싫었던 자존심 많았던 너무도 맘이 가난했던
내 영혼이 말라가고 있을 때 모든 게 무너질 때 내게 와줄래
슬픔의 시간도 노래처럼 꼭 끝이 있는 걸 Because
**It’s your love your love 내게 사랑을 들려주던 (and on & on & on)
그댄 나의 리듬 내 삶의 선물
늘 항상 곁에서 아름다운 꿈이 되어줘 또 불러줄래 넌 나의 노래
수없이도 많은 Sad love songs 우릴 노래하는 것 같아도
이 순간 내 곁을 지켜주는 그댄 무엇보다 소중한 걸요
눈을 감으면 들려오는 소리들 그대의 마음을 이젠 불러요
*Repeat