Photobucket
webmistress journal affiliates obesessions credits
Photobucket
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 18/07/08
BLOG DIED: ??/??/??




Kame-San
Be nice to kame!!
Please Do not send Kame AWAY !




Jun-chan
Be nice to Jun-chan!


disclaimer
welcome to Jasmine's blog. feel free to read around. Anti-Jasmine(s) are not welcomed here!
best viewed using in


recent entries
Photobucket every thunderstorm comes a rainbow.. for me and you
Photobucket One week of school.
Photobucket Analyzing my first two days of school:1. E6 is a l...
Photobucket Concerts, darn!
Photobucket Alumni band pracs
Photobucket tired, tiring..
Photobucket The Shroom Party...it all started out with a plan ...
Photobucket jasmine's 19th birthday!
Photobucket jasmine
Photobucket Sick


wishlist
Tohoshinki
Photobucket Single: ?????????????????????
Photobucket T~Tour Live DVD
Photobucket T~Tour Official T-shirt

Others
Photobucket External Harddisk


FootSteps
Jasmine & co, words of wisdom:



jukebox
Nobody Knows - 東方神起
Tohoshinki: The secret code


rewind


Photobucket Wednesday, April 16, 2008
Photobucket Beautiful you! @ 10:26:00 PM

Finally!! The awaited live performance of Beautiful You by tohoshinki!
They performed it at USJ, but of course, couldn't get the full footage..
But now, YAY!!!! 14th April's Hey! Hey! Hey! Performance!!!!



Yunho still has his extensions on and Micky is still with that hair style... I heard rather negative comments about their hair style. I don't really think deep into their style though. I thought Changmin looked cool shit with the nicely cropped hair style. FINALLY! Oh and I love his high notes~ <3333333>
I was awaiting for one note from Xiah, but it didn't come out.. oh well.. At least Changmin had his note out.

I often wonder where they have time to do all these stuff, since they are having concerts and stuff. Their last leg of Japan's T~ tour will be at Saitama... shit, how I wish to fly there! And in Taiwan in 10th May. Urgh!

They will be too, performing live @ Tokyo FM [ Wonderful world ] of the 4/23rd, 17:00~20:00.
Lucky 200 would be chosen...

Either than that.. their schedule:
4/19(土) 18:00~18:30 フジテレビ(CX)系『MUSIC FAIR 21』※『Beautiful you』歌います。
4/18(金) 24:10~24:40 青森朝日放送(ABA)『BREAK』※コメントが流れます。 (giving comments/talk on their single)


Sometimes, i think I must be crazy, why would I care about their schedules anyway? I got my own schedule to fear about.. Tingyin complained that my days are like fully packed...
I am starting to feel that too? Hmm.... Still bored though.. gotta find something to do soon then obesessing around them.

Labels: , , ,




© loves Photobucket

Photobucket