Photobucket
webmistress journal affiliates obesessions credits
Photobucket
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 18/07/08
BLOG DIED: ??/??/??




Kame-San
Be nice to kame!!
Please Do not send Kame AWAY !




Jun-chan
Be nice to Jun-chan!


disclaimer
welcome to Jasmine's blog. feel free to read around. Anti-Jasmine(s) are not welcomed here!
best viewed using in


recent entries
Photobucket Dinner with loser Gang!
Photobucket vivo city!
Photobucket Shroomies Alert!!!Time: 7pmLocation: CWP: Mos burg...
Photobucket Beautiful you!
Photobucket every thunderstorm comes a rainbow.. for me and you
Photobucket One week of school.
Photobucket Analyzing my first two days of school:1. E6 is a l...
Photobucket Concerts, darn!
Photobucket Alumni band pracs
Photobucket tired, tiring..


wishlist
Tohoshinki
Photobucket Single: ?????????????????????
Photobucket T~Tour Live DVD
Photobucket T~Tour Official T-shirt

Others
Photobucket External Harddisk


FootSteps
Jasmine & co, words of wisdom:



jukebox
Nobody Knows - 東方神起
Tohoshinki: The secret code


rewind


Photobucket Wednesday, April 23, 2008
Photobucket FYP @ 9:39:00 PM

THANK YOU LY!!!!
Love ya LY!!!!!
Remember the bet that i made on Monday? Well... the losergang went for some shopping, and I commented that I have some of those bimbo-tic and girley hair bands and stuffs.. and LY said if I can prove it, she will treat me to some of the bbtea!!!

Fulfilled her wish..
Couldn't find my nobuta hair band which my mum bought for me for X'mas..
Went to steal my sister's school bus hair thingy instead.
There! I tied my hair up in the bimbo way and even went out with it, for the entire way.



My prize~ Chocolate milk tea!!
I was nice enough, it is one of the cheapest!
AF and Joyce said I should up-size sia.. or order the most expensive, what mango/oreo...
see I so nice k! or else I shall upsize it to a whole cup of pearls!

LY kissing her bet goodbye~


Just had FYP...
Darn tired.. Just read my e-mails in my flooding e-mail account.
Die, tomorrow have lessons at the esplanade and I have my concert rehearsal and concert tickets and publicity meeting tomorrow.. Don't know how am I going to survive, but I shall..
Sokky discussing FYP details yesterday..Boo!!!!
The entire team went to our usual hideout AGAIN!
Went to the national lib. It's my 2nd time there.. rather excited though..
We would always work till we cannot stand the hunger in us...
Look at someone's sparstic face.
Our Boss: Sokky..
Researching was boring, and we spent some LEISURE time, taking photos of one another..
Jes kept taking weird photos though..From us, to the scenary... Everything!
Finally a photo of Pong!
Her expression is weird though..

Lastly... a collection of bimbotic photos during the train trip home!!!
Flower Power!!!
The weirdos!!!!!
Though I am F* tired... I had to meet Songren and Dennis for some band stuff.
Jes is right. I don't need some organiser if I didn't join the band. My organizer is filled with band stuffs and events.. alumni band prac, tune-in, rehearsal, concerts. Ok, i shall get a life somehow.
Ok, not all was that bad though..
Went back with Songren, Wayne, Ronald and their wacky friend.
We managed to talk loads of crap on the way home. We should do this more often people! Crapping is the best way to relieve stress!
Oh.. is that sweet or maybe not..
I am scared.. hahahahaha.
Practically, Dennis called to ask if I am still meeting them or not, since it is rainning heavily. He said it would be difficult for me to rush down due to the heavy rain.
His POV: Don't want me to be caught in the heavy downpour
My POV: He lazy don't want meeting
Next he called me, which turn to be a miss call, right after we parted.
His POV: I rushed home, didn't really say bye, plus I don't want to say bye to him, so he called to say goodbye to me
My POV: He wants me to do something for him, send e-mail, proposal or something?
Well.. he said that I am being paranoid or something, cause I don't believe that is is really nice to me. PUI! Anyway, Ok, well.. since he is so sweet.. ok, love him then, for now.

Labels: , , ,




© loves Photobucket

Photobucket