Photobucket
webmistress journal affiliates obesessions credits
Photobucket
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 18/07/08
BLOG DIED: ??/??/??




Kame-San
Be nice to kame!!
Please Do not send Kame AWAY !




Jun-chan
Be nice to Jun-chan!


disclaimer
welcome to Jasmine's blog. feel free to read around. Anti-Jasmine(s) are not welcomed here!
best viewed using in


recent entries
Photobucket Urgh, irritating!
Photobucket Changed Blog Skin!
Photobucket ChiaYi Taiwan Trip
Photobucket FYP lah
Photobucket Tohoshinki Beautiful you!
Photobucket FYP
Photobucket Dinner with loser Gang!
Photobucket vivo city!
Photobucket Shroomies Alert!!!Time: 7pmLocation: CWP: Mos burg...
Photobucket Beautiful you!


wishlist
Tohoshinki
Photobucket Single: ?????????????????????
Photobucket T~Tour Live DVD
Photobucket T~Tour Official T-shirt

Others
Photobucket External Harddisk


FootSteps
Jasmine & co, words of wisdom:



jukebox
Nobody Knows - 東方神起
Tohoshinki: The secret code


rewind


Photobucket Saturday, May 03, 2008
Photobucket A-nation 2008! @ 10:19:00 PM

Tohoshinki! Expected to perform for A-nation summer concert 2008!
夏の一大野外フェスティバル「a-nation」への参加が今年も決定しました。







A-nation 2008 concert Schedules!
26th July Aichi: DBSK, TRF, Koda Kumi, Otsuka Ai, AAA

2nd August Miyazaki: DBSK , TRF, Koda Kumi, Ootsuka Ai, AAA
10th August Ishikawa: DBSK , Suzuki Ami, AAA,
17th August Aichi: DBSK , TRF, ELT, Koda Kumi, Otsuka Ai, Suzuki Ami, AAA
23rd August Osaka: DBSK , TRF, ELT, Suzuki Ami, Koda Kumi,
24th August Osaka: DBSK , TRF, Otsuka Ai, Suzuki Ami, Koda Kumi,
30th August Tokyo: DBSK , TRF, Suzuki Ami, Koda Kumi,
31st August Tokyo: DBSK , TRF, ELT, Koda Kumi, Otsuka Ai, AAA
Entry Fee: 7,800 Yen
*if you ask me, I would attend the 10th August one, with lesser artisit, hopefully they can get to sing more songs. If not, get one in which koda kumi attends, they might get to sing last angel together!

THSK has been performing for the 3rd time in the annual A-nation concert!
It would a premium live that consist of the artists in avex-trax Japan. Cool shit!
I wanna attend it! (if I can....sobs)
2005:
I don't know what they performed for 2005, but I know they sang Stay with me tonight.
I really sorta pity them, as it was a summer concert and yet they were wearing suits.. gosh. HEATSTROKE!
Didn't have loads of fans at that time though.. but it's ok. They know I love them will do~
東方神起 大好きだよ~
2006:
It was an unlucky time for U-know Yunho I guess.
He didn't perform as he hurt his foot or something. THe other 4 went on though. Micky had to share some of his rapping parts if I am not wrong. He rapped like a whole chunk at the beginning. Getting to watch to rising sun LIVE was rather cool. The dance, the energy, the sweat! They managed to pull it off as everyone started to know them through this round of concert instead.
"7月8月には夏フェス「a-nation」にも全地域出演。"
A-nation 06': Rising Sun
2007:
Finally! They got EVERYONE and they had loads of FANS.
Sang Choosey lover, summer dream & lovin you..
It's a battle between Choosey Lover and Summer dream..Sexy vs Cute (esp the kiss dance step) if I have to choose one and recommend... then..... Summer dream then! Since it's a natsu concert and choosey lover backdrop is taken from a pub..
A-nation 07': Summer Dream



Hopefully they perform a live version of purple line and beautiful you. And hopefully someone uploads it to the net fast!







Labels: , ,




© loves Photobucket

Photobucket