Photobucket
webmistress journal affiliates obesessions credits
Photobucket
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 18/07/08
BLOG DIED: ??/??/??




Kame-San
Be nice to kame!!
Please Do not send Kame AWAY !




Jun-chan
Be nice to Jun-chan!


disclaimer
welcome to Jasmine's blog. feel free to read around. Anti-Jasmine(s) are not welcomed here!
best viewed using in


recent entries
Photobucket Ok, roughly, Jasmine is sick currently...Still sic...
Photobucket dbsk in concert
Photobucket Fixed some bugs
Photobucket birthday!
Photobucket A-nation 2008!
Photobucket Urgh, irritating!
Photobucket Changed Blog Skin!
Photobucket ChiaYi Taiwan Trip
Photobucket FYP lah
Photobucket Tohoshinki Beautiful you!


wishlist
Tohoshinki
Photobucket Single: ?????????????????????
Photobucket T~Tour Live DVD
Photobucket T~Tour Official T-shirt

Others
Photobucket External Harddisk


FootSteps
Jasmine & co, words of wisdom:



jukebox
Nobody Knows - 東方神起
Tohoshinki: The secret code


rewind


Photobucket Saturday, May 17, 2008
Photobucket @ 11:20:00 PM

UNDER CONSTRUCTION!
sick and tired of old blog skin.
I don't care! I want to change! MUAHAHAHAHA!



© loves Photobucket

Photobucket