Photobucket
webmistress journal affiliates obesessions credits
Photobucket
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 18/07/08
BLOG DIED: ??/??/??




Kame-San
Be nice to kame!!
Please Do not send Kame AWAY !




Jun-chan
Be nice to Jun-chan!


disclaimer
welcome to Jasmine's blog. feel free to read around. Anti-Jasmine(s) are not welcomed here!
best viewed using in


recent entries
Photobucket birthday!
Photobucket A-nation 2008!
Photobucket Urgh, irritating!
Photobucket Changed Blog Skin!
Photobucket ChiaYi Taiwan Trip
Photobucket FYP lah
Photobucket Tohoshinki Beautiful you!
Photobucket FYP
Photobucket Dinner with loser Gang!
Photobucket vivo city!


wishlist
Tohoshinki
Photobucket Single: ?????????????????????
Photobucket T~Tour Live DVD
Photobucket T~Tour Official T-shirt

Others
Photobucket External Harddisk


FootSteps
Jasmine & co, words of wisdom:



jukebox
Nobody Knows - 東方神起
Tohoshinki: The secret code


rewind


Photobucket Friday, May 09, 2008
Photobucket Fixed some bugs @ 12:11:00 AM

Hi, relapse, I haven't met you for 2 years, ever since the last band camp.

I should say....
I am official currently, at my limits. I am tired. Seriously. No matter how much I force myself to believe that I am strong enough to conquer it all, I am breaking down. Had a slight relapse today. Haven't had one since 2 years. Been sleeping around midnight and 2am...

I noticed some stuff...
I know you are using me. For goodness sake. Honestly, I am slightly afraid of standing close to you, you are just sucking me dry. What do you want more from me? You call, I pick up straight. I call, you are never there. Shit. When I need you, I have to beg you for time. I beg to differ, why should I compromise anyway? Sorry, but I have much more stuff in mind, then to meet you up when you're happy and do all of your chores. Can you just, spare more thought for me? Maybe some faked concern, would make me a happier person too.

I don't know if I am depressed or not....
Double blow? I thought I wouldn't care much. I know the result. Goodbye! My bestfriend for 2 years. Just when I finished fixing you, you are gone. Forever. Today actually, is my last day with you. Just left 25 weeks with you actually.... 25 weeks. Like I never once thought you might be gone. Thanks for accompanying me through thick and thin. I believe he would treat you better. Sorry for the bumps and scratches I made. Thought my heart wouldn't ache, but it did bleed a lil.
It's ok.... I will survive it and work harder then. Just... a tear drop and a goodbye. It's for the good for everyone.

What can i say.. I am too tired to entertain anyone. so sorry people.
Will get some sleep and energize myself soon!

Labels:




© loves Photobucket

Photobucket