Photobucket
webmistress journal affiliates obesessions credits
Photobucket
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 18/07/08
BLOG DIED: ??/??/??




Kame-San
Be nice to kame!!
Please Do not send Kame AWAY !




Jun-chan
Be nice to Jun-chan!


disclaimer
welcome to Jasmine's blog. feel free to read around. Anti-Jasmine(s) are not welcomed here!
best viewed using in


recent entries
Photobucket Fixed some bugs
Photobucket birthday!
Photobucket A-nation 2008!
Photobucket Urgh, irritating!
Photobucket Changed Blog Skin!
Photobucket ChiaYi Taiwan Trip
Photobucket FYP lah
Photobucket Tohoshinki Beautiful you!
Photobucket FYP
Photobucket Dinner with loser Gang!


wishlist
Tohoshinki
Photobucket Single: ?????????????????????
Photobucket T~Tour Live DVD
Photobucket T~Tour Official T-shirt

Others
Photobucket External Harddisk


FootSteps
Jasmine & co, words of wisdom:



jukebox
Nobody Knows - 東方神起
Tohoshinki: The secret code


rewind


Photobucket Sunday, May 11, 2008
Photobucket dbsk in concert @ 9:16:00 PM

a hectic week long of schedules; I finally fell sick
just wanna thank everyone for your care and concern. the com and section for the get-well-soon & take care e-mails, the bfgang for the smses and messages, no worries, i am still surviving. I haven't got to see my DBSK, so nothing bad is going to happen. :D

Took some pictures using my HP cam, hope to finishing blogging using an entire week worth of entry.



Tuesday



Cap.Y changed our seating arrangement due to the departure of the alumni in which the band was left with a miserable size of 30? First time i felt that the conference room was darn small and the year 3s were darn little.



Gabbie sat at my right this time, with the tuba in the middle. Cool shit. Ron sits beside me, being the third party between us. Willie caught me "bullying" Ron in the middle of prac. Muahaha. Kept on playing pranks on him, in hope he wld give up his seat and the couple be together! *just kidding.









I don't know why, but everyone seems to be oweing me drinks!


Ok, forgot to take a picture of phylis! She gave me a cup of BBtea that time. Muahahah! for helping her with her RJ. yay! woots! this time round is the bi lady above. ms Pat! I don't know why, but she owes me ribena somehow.











yay! Got my ribena! According to her, I should be happier coz it was more expensive than the one in the cafe. I don't really know how to use the bottle though. I was my first time. I really like the bottle. maybe I am gonna buy one and use it to store water the next time. Thanks bi Pat!

Wednesday

FYP day: Obviously.
Ok, went to makan for lunch as usual.
You guys are touched right! I place you guys as priority! muhahahaha! but ps lah, had to stay back for the band auditions these few weeks. will go home with you guys somehow.



Sokky took this picture of me! She wanted to use this as evidence that I played with my food! But guess what, during Dinner, she played with her food too! I thought that the above looked like some claypot rice though. Good. Another talented person in the F&B industry. *will catch more pictures of sokky and Jes playing with their food in the future!

Thursday

Ok, i literally broke down this day. I think I shocked my section though. Didn't had that since the first band camp. thanks for helping me out. Dragging me out of the theatre. Sorta hyper-ventilated (as described by s_ho). Er.. but i don't want to have cpr. thanks. If really need, can you guys call Wilbur down? thanks! thanks Oppa for the dinner. Went to buy everything for me. haha.

Oh, and stop singing the auld lang syne. I'm not really gg to die or something. Will be alright with fresh air and much rest. lol. Maybe can prepare for S_ho first. She has fits!

Friday

Took this day off due to the relapse on thursday.
Went to meet Evee. Was told that I should have a break first. Met Pong and Yvonne @ Mos. Talked loads of crap with Evee though.

Saturday

Was a busy day. Serious.
Had alumni band that day. Have to prac my 7th nigh of July from bar 5 onwards. I get panicky all the time. Don't understand. Jasmine, remember the quaver rest please. Then we moved on to scootin on Hardrock. Ok, I have improved. Managed to know where I am at least. woots!



Had to meet S_ho after the alumni band prac. Went to take the train with kok wey and shirley. Be happy to see the above pic, coz I rarely get to see him due to the XB in army! MUAHAHAHA! Cannot say much, or else some *** party might come and get me. *just kidding

What should I say, he is not flabby and he seems to be toned aft army. Maybe sometimes, I should keep quiet. If he hits me, I think it wld hurt. I love disturbing him though. Love disturbing you Kok Wey! haHAHAHAH!



went on to meet s_ho. Wanted to meet Yuan Jun for some hanging out. Bud he was REALLY sick. heard that he can't move at all.. tsk tsk.
Oppa also can't make it, saying he got mum's day. Well... good bye my parris!
s_ho aka hyung-su wanted to catch a movie. Struggled with Forbidden and dance of the dragon. Went of Forbidden for jet li and jacky. Quite good though. " i'm immortal! "




Later went to balcony for a drink. Forgot wad I ordered, but S_ho says she's not gonna touch vodka the next time. I had some martini? Don't know.

Apologies to s_ho. APPARENTLY, i felt REALLY SICK in the train. I sorta puked in mrt. double apologies to the passengers. but their expressions were really a killer.
I know I dirtied the cabin, i should feel like embarassed or something, but it was really funny. I mean, how many of you get to puke in the train, plus everyone was trying to get in at orchard stop? i did. Luckily I went to the washroom before I took the bus home, I puked my entire pepper lunch dinner out. Motion sickness?

S_ho I think we can't hang out at other places except CWP. I remember, that time after chalet, I took a taxi back with you and MC, i puked in the taxi too.

Saturday, Dong bang Shin Ki's Taipei concert 2008



I guess i become really weak, due to stress and depression? DBSK's taipei concert was yesterday. Really hoped to go. I have missed the T tour~, 2nd Asia tour concert "O" in Taipei and Shanghai. Now I am going to miss the A-nation concerts, LA's Hollywood bowl's Korea Festival (o5/17) and Korea's Super triple concert (06/15). Urgh.



Ok, at least I get to see them in their press conferences, I wld be happy too.
Urgh. Anyway, Show lo aka xiao zhu was there at their concert too! Next time, I just hope I can manage to get myself there somehow.



Sunday
As for today, didn't really do much. Woke up: 10.30am, still feeling quite sick. went to eat mother's day brunch with aunts and grandma. must looked quite shabby with my bro. He just came back from camp and I just woke up with messy hair.
Both of us, once came back home, feel asleep. I have decided not to puke the mother's day meal out. or else, will die of lack of nutrients. Slept till 6pm. Woke up and received FYP and oppa's sms. ok, get busy once more~

Labels: , , , , ,




© loves Photobucket

Photobucket