Photobucket
webmistress journal affiliates obesessions credits
Photobucket
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 18/07/08
BLOG DIED: ??/??/??




Kame-San
Be nice to kame!!
Please Do not send Kame AWAY !




Jun-chan
Be nice to Jun-chan!


disclaimer
welcome to Jasmine's blog. feel free to read around. Anti-Jasmine(s) are not welcomed here!
best viewed using in


recent entries
Photobucket Maybe, I just want be to just like her?
Photobucket Invasion of the shrooms!
Photobucket Freaking hot
Photobucket UNDER CONSTRUCTION!sick and tired of old blog skin...
Photobucket Ok, roughly, Jasmine is sick currently...Still sic...
Photobucket dbsk in concert
Photobucket Fixed some bugs
Photobucket birthday!
Photobucket A-nation 2008!
Photobucket Urgh, irritating!


wishlist
Tohoshinki
Photobucket Single: ?????????????????????
Photobucket T~Tour Live DVD
Photobucket T~Tour Official T-shirt

Others
Photobucket External Harddisk


FootSteps
Jasmine & co, words of wisdom:



jukebox
Nobody Knows - 東方神起
Tohoshinki: The secret code


rewind


Photobucket Monday, May 19, 2008
Photobucket DBSK @ Hollywood bowl @ 8:28:00 PM

DBSK @ Hollywood Bowl 2008!

The power of mass communication people!
They are there to perform for the 6th Korean Festival at the Hollywood Bowl, in LA, California.
It was just on May 18th and now, everybody knows what's going on back in hollywood, LA. What they did, where they stay and so on. Woots! p(*^-^*)q



Our darlings performed a total of 4 songs. Purple line, Rising sun, tonight and an encore of Balloons with their jrs, Super Junior T and SNSD (^_-)☆
really wanted to be there! urgh.. we also have koreans in s'pore leh I have some downstairs too. Neighbors




* I can see some belly action! yay!
Tonight became my next instant favorite. Xiah had some trouble with the opening in the past, bud now.. Stable.
Tonight at HB
the screamings gave a huge headache. ((+_+))


Oh! And there's a surprise! Xiah was chosen to sing the Korean National Anthem. Cool huh?
I'm so proud of ya, darling! (^.^)b

I thought that everyone has to sing the anthem too? (–o–)" Bud i heard loads of screamings instead..Oh well.. I can understand. he is just too cute to be true.


Not only the Korean music Fest @ HB, the fans when further to their hotel @ Sheraton.
Hopefully its the once I am staying too. Can come back and boast about it. (^_~)v Weird, I didn't boast about the one back in BeiJing whereby Andy lau stayed above us. HAHAHA.. oh well..
U-know Leader-shii must be a top fav among fans. I see mostly his pics and ultra clear some more.
I thought that his stubbles on his face grows fast sia. I always see some when he isn't having make-up on. Well, he is one of those men, whom I agree that makes face stubbles sexy.
I see mr shim! Awww.. in pink. One of my fav colors. Isn't it love?


This time round i'm proud to say, there's loads of pics of Xiah! Clear ones somemore! Yata!
\(>0<)/
(¬_¬) I also wanna go too.. Urgh. See my <33333333>
Nevermind, we'll have a next time.
End with a tonight.
with Xiah messing up at the beginning..
Credits: OPinky & ご嘢蠻厷主ノ @ dongbangshinki baidu bar , soompi forums, whomever else

Labels: , , ,




© loves Photobucket

Photobucket