Tohoshinki Single: ????????????????????? T~Tour Live DVD T~Tour Official T-shirt
Others External Harddisk
FootSteps
Jasmine & co, words of wisdom:
jukebox
Nobody Knows - 東方神起
Tohoshinki: The secret code
rewind
Sunday, May 18, 2008
Invasion of the shrooms! @ 11:11:00 PM
Updates! Updates! And more Updates! (^_~)v
For the past week, I haven't been blogging much due to the lack of time. Apologies people. I doubt anyone i reading my blog... but anyway...Just blog for fun lah, to those whom are interested to read excerpts of craps in my life.
Announcement1: Jasmine is well sick for 1 week plus already. ☆ (>.«)Ouch Believe it or not. It all started on thursday... (-_-)zZzz
there's one positive thing though..... I think I am recovering ! Yay!p(*^-^*)q
Ignoring that, it felt really bad on tuesday though.. felt bad after the entire cup of ice milo, and ran home later on. Some virus attack. But damned, due to the last minute open house, I went back again. Luckily had medicine to control the puking... However still felt like puking all the time..
thanks to sherline ho, I got my pic taken. (¯-¯) ''
Naf was really nice to come and laugh care about me. Gave me loads of tissues
Later on, came Pui-Li and Dennis.. Still got Pat and Zoee too. And ZiQi and SJ and Terry.. Aiya, the whole band lah! But I got loads of plastic bags from Terry and a bottle of sour plums from Dennis. At least got some welfare.
I think Sherline ho is the course of my puking. I always seem to puke when there's her around. The last time I went back with her in a cab, I puked. The mrt trip, I puked in the mrt. wow, now left the bus and the airplane. Luckily for her, she wasn't there when I puked in the bus. Oh, I also puked in a boat once. Cool shit.
Just to say thanks for all the LOVE people! Bfgang, losergang, even moon-know sent me facebook msg to get well soon. Awww!!!
While I was recovering, problems never seems to end! My room is INVESTED with TERMITES! (O_o)" RIP my cupboards and all... ( ;__;)
Threw away my entire cupboard, PC table and bed stand as all was interconnected. Threw away loads of my books! (T^T) My Meg Cabot mediator series, my comics, my korean books! Shit! Serious heartache going on.
Had to move everything out and place them in plastic bags at the balcony area... Dad forced me to throw away loads of stuff...
Stuff and MORE stuff.. Now I know why Nodame stopped Chiaki when he was dumping her stuffs. Though they might looked rubbish-like, but they are precious to me!!!
My stuff are all in bags now.. i have to dig to find some of the stuffs that I need. Seriously feel like nodame. Messy and all.. I also threw away all of my comics-magazines below!!!!! I know I like to buy UNNECESSARY stuffs.. but.... Haiz... I'm so not a housework person. Everyone complained that I was messy. Darn.
Anyway... after dumping all the stuff.. this is what left in my room. At least I saved my clothes hanger and laptop. To make matters worse, there will be guests coming tomorrow to check out the house. ((+_+)) Save me!
Oh, In the meanwhile, I also went to support the WeiZhen and Yeo brothers (Yuan Jun & Songren) in SWS Youth in concert @ TRCC.
Sorry, went for the 2nd half only, whereby they played the Sound of music, Nimrod From Enigma Variations, Clarinet Candy and Armenian dances Part 1. Giving a choice I really liked the Enigma Variations. It was a rather calm piece I thought. Good for sleeping and mediation.
Hanged out at the botak Jones outlet in Woodlands with the shroomies. (Songren, YuanJun, Gab and Wayne) It's like weird, no matter what, we are somehow stucked together. *quoted from Songren. Wayne got his picture taken by Yuan Jun when YJ was playing with my HP. Ate quite A LOT till we are darn bloated. (·ε·)
Let's hang out more often people. Hopefully we can hang out often too, as I graduate from RP. \(>0<)/
WebMistress: Data Name: Jas ^-^
Gender: Pretty OBVIOUSLY
Age: 19
Birthday: Somewhere
Image: Charismatic, Smart, Sexy
Updated facts, accuracy 20th Feb 2008: Still playing the bass trombone You know I can't live without cookies and cream ice-cream Maybe I am I love with Tohoshinki! Have 1 ex husband, 2 husbands, 15 boyfriends, 1 spare tire and 6 more others on the waiting list.
But there's still him, love Xiah!
Sunday, May 18, 2008
Invasion of the shrooms! @ 11:11:00 PM
Updates! Updates! And more Updates! (^_~)v
For the past week, I haven't been blogging much due to the lack of time. Apologies people. I doubt anyone i reading my blog... but anyway...Just blog for fun lah, to those whom are interested to read excerpts of craps in my life.
Announcement1: Jasmine is well sick for 1 week plus already. ☆ (>.«)Ouch Believe it or not. It all started on thursday... (-_-)zZzz
there's one positive thing though..... I think I am recovering ! Yay!p(*^-^*)q
Ignoring that, it felt really bad on tuesday though.. felt bad after the entire cup of ice milo, and ran home later on. Some virus attack. But damned, due to the last minute open house, I went back again. Luckily had medicine to control the puking... However still felt like puking all the time..
thanks to sherline ho, I got my pic taken. (¯-¯) ''
Naf was really nice to come and laugh care about me. Gave me loads of tissues
Later on, came Pui-Li and Dennis.. Still got Pat and Zoee too. And ZiQi and SJ and Terry.. Aiya, the whole band lah! But I got loads of plastic bags from Terry and a bottle of sour plums from Dennis. At least got some welfare.
I think Sherline ho is the course of my puking. I always seem to puke when there's her around. The last time I went back with her in a cab, I puked. The mrt trip, I puked in the mrt. wow, now left the bus and the airplane. Luckily for her, she wasn't there when I puked in the bus. Oh, I also puked in a boat once. Cool shit.
Just to say thanks for all the LOVE people! Bfgang, losergang, even moon-know sent me facebook msg to get well soon. Awww!!!
While I was recovering, problems never seems to end! My room is INVESTED with TERMITES! (O_o)" RIP my cupboards and all... ( ;__;)
Threw away my entire cupboard, PC table and bed stand as all was interconnected. Threw away loads of my books! (T^T) My Meg Cabot mediator series, my comics, my korean books! Shit! Serious heartache going on.
Had to move everything out and place them in plastic bags at the balcony area... Dad forced me to throw away loads of stuff...
Stuff and MORE stuff.. Now I know why Nodame stopped Chiaki when he was dumping her stuffs. Though they might looked rubbish-like, but they are precious to me!!!
My stuff are all in bags now.. i have to dig to find some of the stuffs that I need. Seriously feel like nodame. Messy and all.. I also threw away all of my comics-magazines below!!!!! I know I like to buy UNNECESSARY stuffs.. but.... Haiz... I'm so not a housework person. Everyone complained that I was messy. Darn.
Anyway... after dumping all the stuff.. this is what left in my room. At least I saved my clothes hanger and laptop. To make matters worse, there will be guests coming tomorrow to check out the house. ((+_+)) Save me!
Oh, In the meanwhile, I also went to support the WeiZhen and Yeo brothers (Yuan Jun & Songren) in SWS Youth in concert @ TRCC.
Sorry, went for the 2nd half only, whereby they played the Sound of music, Nimrod From Enigma Variations, Clarinet Candy and Armenian dances Part 1. Giving a choice I really liked the Enigma Variations. It was a rather calm piece I thought. Good for sleeping and mediation.
Hanged out at the botak Jones outlet in Woodlands with the shroomies. (Songren, YuanJun, Gab and Wayne) It's like weird, no matter what, we are somehow stucked together. *quoted from Songren. Wayne got his picture taken by Yuan Jun when YJ was playing with my HP. Ate quite A LOT till we are darn bloated. (·ε·)
Let's hang out more often people. Hopefully we can hang out often too, as I graduate from RP. \(>0<)/
Dong Bang Shin Ki, 4th Album Mirotic, Showcase You're My Melody
눈을 감으면 들려오는 소리들 그대의 마음을 그대의 작은 생각들을
내 맘의 많은 잡음 때문에 듣지 못 했었나봐 미안해 미안해
눈물의 시간이 이젠 history 걱정하지마 Because
*You’re my melody 너를 연주할게 On & On (and on & on & on)
넌 노래 내 삶의 사운드트랙
인생의 무댈 밝혀주는 너를 사랑해 또 불러줄래 넌 나의 노래
I’m sorry 란 말을 하기 싫었던 자존심 많았던 너무도 맘이 가난했던
내 영혼이 말라가고 있을 때 모든 게 무너질 때 내게 와줄래
슬픔의 시간도 노래처럼 꼭 끝이 있는 걸 Because
**It’s your love your love 내게 사랑을 들려주던 (and on & on & on)
그댄 나의 리듬 내 삶의 선물
늘 항상 곁에서 아름다운 꿈이 되어줘 또 불러줄래 넌 나의 노래
수없이도 많은 Sad love songs 우릴 노래하는 것 같아도
이 순간 내 곁을 지켜주는 그댄 무엇보다 소중한 걸요
눈을 감으면 들려오는 소리들 그대의 마음을 이젠 불러요
*Repeat