Photobucket
webmistress journal affiliates obesessions credits
Photobucket
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 18/07/08
BLOG DIED: ??/??/??




Kame-San
Be nice to kame!!
Please Do not send Kame AWAY !




Jun-chan
Be nice to Jun-chan!


disclaimer
welcome to Jasmine's blog. feel free to read around. Anti-Jasmine(s) are not welcomed here!
best viewed using in


recent entries
Photobucket UNDER CONSTRUCTION!sick and tired of old blog skin...
Photobucket Ok, roughly, Jasmine is sick currently...Still sic...
Photobucket dbsk in concert
Photobucket Fixed some bugs
Photobucket birthday!
Photobucket A-nation 2008!
Photobucket Urgh, irritating!
Photobucket Changed Blog Skin!
Photobucket ChiaYi Taiwan Trip
Photobucket FYP lah


wishlist
Tohoshinki
Photobucket Single: ?????????????????????
Photobucket T~Tour Live DVD
Photobucket T~Tour Official T-shirt

Others
Photobucket External Harddisk


FootSteps
Jasmine & co, words of wisdom:



jukebox
Nobody Knows - 東方神起
Tohoshinki: The secret code


rewind


Photobucket Sunday, May 18, 2008
Photobucket Freaking hot @ 5:03:00 PM


I have just finishing clearing my room.
Darn depressed. I just threw away loads of my stuff. Like My Dad has said. Serious spring cleaning for Jasmine ang.

Shit SWS youth COncert starts NOW.
No one is home yet. Have to tC of Jomin ang. What a good sister I am, 24/7.
Oh man Oh man Oh man! Hopefully I can catch the 2nd half!!!!!!!!

Just managed to drag a table into my miserable room. Heard that guests is coming tomorrow. Like what was I supposed to do?
My room has now currently a fan, my mattress, a small plastic table, a computer chair and my laptop and HP charger. This made me think. If anything happens, I will save my laptop in my room!

Furniture please!!




© loves Photobucket

Photobucket