Photobucket
webmistress journal affiliates obesessions credits
Photobucket
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 18/07/08
BLOG DIED: ??/??/??




Kame-San
Be nice to kame!!
Please Do not send Kame AWAY !




Jun-chan
Be nice to Jun-chan!


disclaimer
welcome to Jasmine's blog. feel free to read around. Anti-Jasmine(s) are not welcomed here!
best viewed using in


recent entries
Photobucket Invasion of the shrooms!
Photobucket Freaking hot
Photobucket UNDER CONSTRUCTION!sick and tired of old blog skin...
Photobucket Ok, roughly, Jasmine is sick currently...Still sic...
Photobucket dbsk in concert
Photobucket Fixed some bugs
Photobucket birthday!
Photobucket A-nation 2008!
Photobucket Urgh, irritating!
Photobucket Changed Blog Skin!


wishlist
Tohoshinki
Photobucket Single: ?????????????????????
Photobucket T~Tour Live DVD
Photobucket T~Tour Official T-shirt

Others
Photobucket External Harddisk


FootSteps
Jasmine & co, words of wisdom:



jukebox
Nobody Knows - 東方神起
Tohoshinki: The secret code


rewind


Photobucket Monday, May 19, 2008
Photobucket Maybe, I just want be to just like her? @ 6:57:00 PM

Am i a Vase?
maybe a pretty one Extremely pretty one. Murhahahaha! (≥U≤)
Ok, to hell with the lame opening. (¬_¬) Had some guests coming to our houses. those old aunts of mine. Came after prayers since today is Vesak day.

Why the vase?
Since they were coming, dad sorta become really strict with my messy-ness. Had to get my stuff and arrange it nicely in my room. And you guys know... thats one hell of loads of stuff. ((+_+)) Tired say..

Plus I woke up late today.. and they came much earlier. I was really in a panic. (¯∇¯) !!
Why do my other cousins do much better than I am? WHY WHY WHY, without them, i need not have those stupid packaging. Image, girl Image.

To say they are visiting, why not say they are here to access our current situation. (–o–)"
Like i'd care. I'm poor, I'm dumb and I'm almost a bimbo. So take it or leave it.. But Mr Ang... the strong-headed, wants to hao lian leh.. ok, play along lor. \(>o<)/aaaaaaargh! Luckily I can wear like shit, or else, how am I suppose to clear my stuffs, put make up and choose a dress within 45 mins time.

Anyway, ate a lot. Had a hearty american breakfast, fish noodles for lunch, kfc meal for tea and kfc again for dinner. Wanna puke. Jasmine on eating hiatus starting tomorrow. (T^T) Have to get rid of the calories.

For now, just finished watching On Air, plus was really entertained with some DBSK clips. Can say, in a chirpy mood.

Found this! \(>0<)/ Xiah, teased during purple line rehearsal!


Anyway... for a few more months and I'm free!
jasmine, hwaiting! p(*^-^*)q

Labels: , , ,




© loves Photobucket

Photobucket