Tohoshinki Single: ????????????????????? T~Tour Live DVD T~Tour Official T-shirt
Others External Harddisk
FootSteps
Jasmine & co, words of wisdom:
jukebox
Nobody Knows - 東方神起
Tohoshinki: The secret code
rewind
Monday, May 26, 2008
Tired, tiring, bleahx @ 11:32:00 PM
I wonder, I wonder I serious wonder who are reading my blog, eh, please identify yourselves please. HAHAHAHA. my jun-chan is actually a blog counter too, sometimes when I see the blog counter moving fast, makes me wonder, who is actually interested in the nonsence I am writing...(–o–)" to say, the people that I know reads my blog, can actually barely fill up my fingers...
Ok, I want to admit something... I HAVEN'T STUDIED for leisure studies and programming UT tml! Oh man Oh man! How! (¯∇¯) !! And it is going to be past midnight. SHIT! (O_o)" Seriously gonna Die for tml!
Like I said in the previous entry, my dearest maid has gone home, causing me to stay up late, as some time is allocated to wash my clothing... Just washed my jeans. (^_~)v Ok, maybe not, I just soaked it in soap water filled with detergent and softener. I got wash other things though.. so proud of myself!
Oh man, but it I know it is still NOT the time to blog... Urgh. But can't help it!
Just had band com meeting.. darn long and tiring. So many things to do and plan. Sadiq! We got to work really hard this year! Don't know how are we going to survive but we will!
When presenting the various agenda, the band com chanced upon my documents and got shocked to see my DBSK there. Aiya, paiseh, I picture coded my documents, so its easier for me to find my stuffs. Creative right! Yay! (^.^)b I recommend everyone to do the same too!
Sian I so Sian... I want to have the holidays and yet I don't wanna have holidays. Weird huh? Holidays to rest, no Holidays cause I wanna hang out with the various gangs! maybe..... a ticket to DBSk concert in Shanghai would do the trick! Tickets to Shanghai please! (^_-)☆ But i doubt so it would happen, since granma is also flying here. Shit. Can I have the keys to our house in Xi'an please! I fly to Shanghai for their concert, then take internal flight to Xi'an, rest for a day, take internal flight to BeiJing, then back in S'pore. Can?
Urgh! Gotta go study! See you people! Hopefully when I wake up tomorrow, and take the lift, there will people like DBSK waiting for me~ Woots!
WebMistress: Data Name: Jas ^-^
Gender: Pretty OBVIOUSLY
Age: 19
Birthday: Somewhere
Image: Charismatic, Smart, Sexy
Updated facts, accuracy 20th Feb 2008: Still playing the bass trombone You know I can't live without cookies and cream ice-cream Maybe I am I love with Tohoshinki! Have 1 ex husband, 2 husbands, 15 boyfriends, 1 spare tire and 6 more others on the waiting list.
But there's still him, love Xiah!
Monday, May 26, 2008
Tired, tiring, bleahx @ 11:32:00 PM
I wonder, I wonder I serious wonder who are reading my blog, eh, please identify yourselves please. HAHAHAHA. my jun-chan is actually a blog counter too, sometimes when I see the blog counter moving fast, makes me wonder, who is actually interested in the nonsence I am writing...(–o–)" to say, the people that I know reads my blog, can actually barely fill up my fingers...
Ok, I want to admit something... I HAVEN'T STUDIED for leisure studies and programming UT tml! Oh man Oh man! How! (¯∇¯) !! And it is going to be past midnight. SHIT! (O_o)" Seriously gonna Die for tml!
Like I said in the previous entry, my dearest maid has gone home, causing me to stay up late, as some time is allocated to wash my clothing... Just washed my jeans. (^_~)v Ok, maybe not, I just soaked it in soap water filled with detergent and softener. I got wash other things though.. so proud of myself!
Oh man, but it I know it is still NOT the time to blog... Urgh. But can't help it!
Just had band com meeting.. darn long and tiring. So many things to do and plan. Sadiq! We got to work really hard this year! Don't know how are we going to survive but we will!
When presenting the various agenda, the band com chanced upon my documents and got shocked to see my DBSK there. Aiya, paiseh, I picture coded my documents, so its easier for me to find my stuffs. Creative right! Yay! (^.^)b I recommend everyone to do the same too!
Sian I so Sian... I want to have the holidays and yet I don't wanna have holidays. Weird huh? Holidays to rest, no Holidays cause I wanna hang out with the various gangs! maybe..... a ticket to DBSk concert in Shanghai would do the trick! Tickets to Shanghai please! (^_-)☆ But i doubt so it would happen, since granma is also flying here. Shit. Can I have the keys to our house in Xi'an please! I fly to Shanghai for their concert, then take internal flight to Xi'an, rest for a day, take internal flight to BeiJing, then back in S'pore. Can?
Urgh! Gotta go study! See you people! Hopefully when I wake up tomorrow, and take the lift, there will people like DBSK waiting for me~ Woots!
Dong Bang Shin Ki, 4th Album Mirotic, Showcase You're My Melody
눈을 감으면 들려오는 소리들 그대의 마음을 그대의 작은 생각들을
내 맘의 많은 잡음 때문에 듣지 못 했었나봐 미안해 미안해
눈물의 시간이 이젠 history 걱정하지마 Because
*You’re my melody 너를 연주할게 On & On (and on & on & on)
넌 노래 내 삶의 사운드트랙
인생의 무댈 밝혀주는 너를 사랑해 또 불러줄래 넌 나의 노래
I’m sorry 란 말을 하기 싫었던 자존심 많았던 너무도 맘이 가난했던
내 영혼이 말라가고 있을 때 모든 게 무너질 때 내게 와줄래
슬픔의 시간도 노래처럼 꼭 끝이 있는 걸 Because
**It’s your love your love 내게 사랑을 들려주던 (and on & on & on)
그댄 나의 리듬 내 삶의 선물
늘 항상 곁에서 아름다운 꿈이 되어줘 또 불러줄래 넌 나의 노래
수없이도 많은 Sad love songs 우릴 노래하는 것 같아도
이 순간 내 곁을 지켜주는 그댄 무엇보다 소중한 걸요
눈을 감으면 들려오는 소리들 그대의 마음을 이젠 불러요
*Repeat