Photobucket
webmistress journal affiliates obesessions credits
Photobucket
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 18/07/08
BLOG DIED: ??/??/??




Kame-San
Be nice to kame!!
Please Do not send Kame AWAY !




Jun-chan
Be nice to Jun-chan!


disclaimer
welcome to Jasmine's blog. feel free to read around. Anti-Jasmine(s) are not welcomed here!
best viewed using in


recent entries
Photobucket 爱情的频率 I don't know
Photobucket Super Junior-M <迷(Me)> - 至少还有你
Photobucket FOUND!
Photobucket Freaking tired.
Photobucket Super Junior M- 迷(Me)
Photobucket DBSK @ Hollywood bowl
Photobucket Maybe, I just want be to just like her?
Photobucket Invasion of the shrooms!
Photobucket Freaking hot
Photobucket UNDER CONSTRUCTION!sick and tired of old blog skin...


wishlist
Tohoshinki
Photobucket Single: ?????????????????????
Photobucket T~Tour Live DVD
Photobucket T~Tour Official T-shirt

Others
Photobucket External Harddisk


FootSteps
Jasmine & co, words of wisdom:



jukebox
Nobody Knows - 東方神起
Tohoshinki: The secret code


rewind


Photobucket Sunday, May 25, 2008
Photobucket sorry people~ @ 10:58:00 PM

Ok, Mou XX just complained that she thought she was Ignored by me, due to the non-replies from her various sms sent.
Just to clear all airs people...I often do not check my hp, either it was set as silent/no batt/i'm just lazy to take a look at it..

So sorry people!
Didn't mean to not reply sms-es. I understand you guys receive my replies like days after... bud I because I don't check, my sms inbox got flood, then I have reply to all the smses, my fingers are in pain, so I take quite some time. And I admit I don't type fast, so before I can press send, another sms comes in, asking me why I don't reply... then I have to delete the previous sms to reply to this sms... ☆ (>.«)Ouch


So people, not that I am ignoring you guys, but just blame on my laziness then..
Maybe I get an Anycall Haptic Motion I might check it every sec! But must include Xiah's and Changmin's pictures!




Announcement:
Ang YX's darling maid had just went back home for holidays
will be darn busy again, have to do household chores I doubt I will be of much help Was
supposed to help was the clothes.. but truthfully I don't know. (¯∇¯) !!
Will be having some housework lessons soon I think. Oh, and if you see my sisters in school, don't be shocked. Coz no one is looking after them, so have no choice.. urgh.

In all....... just have to wait for granny to come from Xi'an. (·∀·@)

ps: J is still figuring out if she is gonna give up JS.

pps: Dear Evee, I met Josh Aka Micky! muahahaha. had a friendly hug. Missed him and everybody though... Yeap. And no, Julian L will always be one of my fav people on earth, though he looks darn rugged now. \(>0<)/


Labels: , , ,




© loves Photobucket

Photobucket