Photobucket
webmistress journal affiliates obesessions credits
Photobucket
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 18/07/08
BLOG DIED: ??/??/??




Kame-San
Be nice to kame!!
Please Do not send Kame AWAY !




Jun-chan
Be nice to Jun-chan!


disclaimer
welcome to Jasmine's blog. feel free to read around. Anti-Jasmine(s) are not welcomed here!
best viewed using in


recent entries
Photobucket FYP once again!
Photobucket Msn, the positive and the negative.
Photobucket Scandalicious people!!!!
Photobucket DBSK in Star Show
Photobucket Tired, tiring, bleahx
Photobucket どうして君を好きになってしまったんだろう?
Photobucket sorry people~
Photobucket 爱情的频率 I don't know
Photobucket Super Junior-M <迷(Me)> - 至少还有你
Photobucket FOUND!


wishlist
Tohoshinki
Photobucket Single: ?????????????????????
Photobucket T~Tour Live DVD
Photobucket T~Tour Official T-shirt

Others
Photobucket External Harddisk


FootSteps
Jasmine & co, words of wisdom:



jukebox
Nobody Knows - 東方神起
Tohoshinki: The secret code


rewind


Photobucket Sunday, June 01, 2008
Photobucket Seriously Working hard in RPWS! @ 10:55:00 AM

Honestly, this entire week is about Band, band, band and more band! Get a life Ang YX!
I feel bad for this entire week, as I'm pang-seh-ing my family and friends just for band.
Monday: Band com meeting
tuesday: main band prac
Wednesday: Brass Ensemble/personal sectionals
thursday: Main band prac
Friday: Trombone Sectionals
Saturday: Alumni main band
Sunday: Band camp games tryouts
Wednesday: Personal Sectional
Came to accompany Joel for brass ensemble. Since I got nothing to do, therefore had some personal sectionals instead!
Me alone outside the store room.... in a corridor.. Poor me~ (T^T) Well people, its for for the SIBF and for BUDGET !


Thursday: HAPPY EXTREMELY BELATED BIRTHDAY RON
Wanted to buy a cake for him on tuesday, but this fella have to leave early, so pushed everything to thursday. Hope you are fine after the cakey!


Friday: Congrats to Songren & Pat with a new relationship Scandal !
(¯∇¯) !! I don't know if it is a relationship or not, coz Songren like kept RUNNING AWAY from Pat. But nevertheless, if everything works out, congrats to you two! Songren seems to be hot stuff these days.. I wonder how and I wonder why~
Aren't this two couples kinda Pukes Cute? p(*^-^*)q
Awwww. its like songren is trying to say that he is cultivating Curiosity and interest in her! woots!

Well.. don't be jealous PAt! had a photo taken with my all-time buddy (and sometimes Best friend) Songren. Kept going home together. If he came on Wednesday, it will be the entire schooling week plus Sunday! (O_O;) Gosh!


Anyway, found myself another lover cum eye-candy !
Welcome to the Shroomies group Jaron! We are in need of year ones, so anyone wishes to join us, just drop me a PM! Ciaos~


LOUSY pic of the day.
Ok, Jasmine was is depressed for a few days, coz of the Junsu scandal with taeyeon thingy. Broke my heart, shattered into pieces... it's ok, at least I still have another Changmin to back me up... Had him for my wallpaper, which was discovered by the president of shrooms, s_ho. She managed to take one similar which i felt it was.....
just PUKED

VS
You can never win my Changmin ok! bleahx

Labels: , ,




© loves Photobucket

Photobucket