Photobucket
webmistress journal affiliates obesessions credits
Photobucket
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 18/07/08
BLOG DIED: ??/??/??




Kame-San
Be nice to kame!!
Please Do not send Kame AWAY !




Jun-chan
Be nice to Jun-chan!


disclaimer
welcome to Jasmine's blog. feel free to read around. Anti-Jasmine(s) are not welcomed here!
best viewed using in


recent entries
Photobucket Msn, the positive and the negative.
Photobucket Scandalicious people!!!!
Photobucket DBSK in Star Show
Photobucket Tired, tiring, bleahx
Photobucket どうして君を好きになってしまったんだろう?
Photobucket sorry people~
Photobucket 爱情的频率 I don't know
Photobucket Super Junior-M <迷(Me)> - 至少还有你
Photobucket FOUND!
Photobucket Freaking tired.


wishlist
Tohoshinki
Photobucket Single: ?????????????????????
Photobucket T~Tour Live DVD
Photobucket T~Tour Official T-shirt

Others
Photobucket External Harddisk


FootSteps
Jasmine & co, words of wisdom:



jukebox
Nobody Knows - 東方神起
Tohoshinki: The secret code


rewind


Photobucket Sunday, June 01, 2008
Photobucket FYP once again! @ 10:33:00 AM

I seriously think FYP helps me grow FAT!
Not that I am not doing work, but I think I munch more than I do. Luckily, there's someone whom munches MORE than I do, so I definately feel Less GUILT !

Let's us go down the BOMNOMNOM process.....

Don't know its shere luck or what, but everyone have brought food to FYP!
Sokky: With her artificial fruit tasting sweet + some sour strawberry thingy
Jess: Prez
Me: Ritz Cheese crackers
Pong: Just two low quality hot-dog buns, in which Jes just wanted to eat the hot-dogs I think.
Cass: Can't come due to driving
\(>0<)/



I don't know what went right wrong with Sokky! She kept munching non-stop the entire day.. Woots! She munched like tml shall be world's end. Check her out!

Sokky Munching caught in action!





*ps: Guys need not worry, although she munches, it is really easily to take care of her. Just throw any kinda food, esp veges. She made us become vegetarians on occasionally days. I still remember, I was encouraged TRICKED into becoming vege for 1month because of her! (¯-¯)

I guess Sokky REALLY Panic!
She started screaming "help Me! " in really darn loud voice. (O_O;) Pong being her other partner, decided to throw some alert signs for her (also to de-stress, but she never do much leh), what I nice (pukes) pong!




Help hotline: Please stop this girl from Eating! (¯∇¯) !!


Lastly, another pic of the day:
Jes caught resting on the table once again! Looks familar? Check out the previous FYP entry~
That's all folks! Love me! m(._.)m Thanks

Labels: , , ,




© loves Photobucket

Photobucket