Photobucket
webmistress journal affiliates obesessions credits
Photobucket
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 18/07/08
BLOG DIED: ??/??/??




Kame-San
Be nice to kame!!
Please Do not send Kame AWAY !




Jun-chan
Be nice to Jun-chan!


disclaimer
welcome to Jasmine's blog. feel free to read around. Anti-Jasmine(s) are not welcomed here!
best viewed using in


recent entries
Photobucket 123! Kushin Bo!
Photobucket Seriously Working hard in RPWS!
Photobucket FYP once again!
Photobucket Msn, the positive and the negative.
Photobucket Scandalicious people!!!!
Photobucket DBSK in Star Show
Photobucket Tired, tiring, bleahx
Photobucket どうして君を好きになってしまったんだろう?
Photobucket sorry people~
Photobucket 爱情的频率 I don't know


wishlist
Tohoshinki
Photobucket Single: ?????????????????????
Photobucket T~Tour Live DVD
Photobucket T~Tour Official T-shirt

Others
Photobucket External Harddisk


FootSteps
Jasmine & co, words of wisdom:



jukebox
Nobody Knows - 東方神起
Tohoshinki: The secret code


rewind


Photobucket Friday, June 06, 2008
Photobucket RPWS band camp 2008 @ 10:11:00 PM

RPWS band camp 2008! I'm back!

Yeap, I managed to survive the 4 days 3 nights camp of RPWS!
It is totally fun yet extremely tiring. But i'm glad that I have attended it and stayed on!
Kudos to the band camp com for planning this camp ^_^

Will update the band camp accounts tml or someday.

Sian, after I came back home, the house is like totally empty. Urgh. I waited like till late and no one is back yet. I thought everyone would miss me and welcome me back with open arms!
Apparently everyone left for M'sia for a Holiday

Sian, how come everyone left for somewhere and did not inform me. Not like I really wanted to travel with them or something, urgh. Forget it. I'm tired, so sleepy me is going to sleep!
Go night people!

Labels: , ,




© loves Photobucket

Photobucket