Photobucket
webmistress journal affiliates obesessions credits
Photobucket
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 18/07/08
BLOG DIED: ??/??/??




Kame-San
Be nice to kame!!
Please Do not send Kame AWAY !




Jun-chan
Be nice to Jun-chan!


disclaimer
welcome to Jasmine's blog. feel free to read around. Anti-Jasmine(s) are not welcomed here!
best viewed using in


recent entries
Photobucket RPWS band camp 2008
Photobucket 123! Kushin Bo!
Photobucket Seriously Working hard in RPWS!
Photobucket FYP once again!
Photobucket Msn, the positive and the negative.
Photobucket Scandalicious people!!!!
Photobucket DBSK in Star Show
Photobucket Tired, tiring, bleahx
Photobucket どうして君を好きになってしまったんだろう?
Photobucket sorry people~


wishlist
Tohoshinki
Photobucket Single: ?????????????????????
Photobucket T~Tour Live DVD
Photobucket T~Tour Official T-shirt

Others
Photobucket External Harddisk


FootSteps
Jasmine & co, words of wisdom:



jukebox
Nobody Knows - 東方神起
Tohoshinki: The secret code


rewind


Photobucket Sunday, June 08, 2008
Photobucket RPWS band camp 2008 @ 8:44:00 PM

RPWS band camp DAY 1

( ^_^)/ Hello Hello People, I know you people are DYING to know what I did in the past few camp days, so here are my real life accounts! (hopefully I remember something somehow!)

DAY 1; tuesday
7.30am: Meeting Shroomies for breakfast; Supposed to meet Ronald and walk to mac together... bud I overslept. The time he called me, I just woke up. So, I Woke up

8am: Managed to reach MAC and have breakfast with them. Meet Ziqi, Songren, Ronald and Gabby.. others... LATE. MUAHAHHAAH!

9:15am: Reached agora to meet the band. Proud to say, we are not the lastest!

10am: Broke up into teams. Team Chio Bu founded! Yay! Plus I got most of the handsome guys in my team~ LALALALALALA! Jealous? I think you do~ LALALALA! I got my darlings, Gabby, Jaron and new found, Haziq. Yay! Our team made a darn cool flag. Our trademark: U CB U
Get it? Here's our CB cheer!

CB Cheer!
We are Chio Bu
We are hot! (sssssssss)

We are Chio Bu
And you are not!

We are Chio Bu
We got Guts!

We are Chio Bu
We kick your Butts!

We are Chio Bu
Chio a not?

Got actions to accompany them... next time when I'm in a good mood, i might perform for all of you~ (^-^*) Our names too, had some form of army style. Example: HC Ng and PC Chai! Cool shit right?

10.30am: Had Ice-breaking games. I volunteered to take over Huda's forfeit to become a pole dancer. Did some funny indian dance instead. CB, be proud!
Then had band practices.... and so on.... then went to sleep (shit i can't remember much though)

4am: Sleep, the whole agora hall was darn noisy and packed. We had to share with Floorball, Life-saving, basketball and rugby IG.

DAY 2
7am: I woke up!

7.30am: Went to eat breakfast @ Koufu, their pipping hot Milo and hard french toast.

8am-12pm: S_ho came! (& joined our team)

Played our first game of, landmind thingy... our team came in last (–o–)", but nevermind, its the fun that counts!

Then we moved on the the hands and legs thingy... I thought we had the most interaction here! (coz we had no choice!) Imagine, 9 people on the team and we can only have 2 feet on the ground! UNFAIR! But we did it. I am touched that Jaron kept volunteering to piggyback me, but it's ok sweetie, I don't want you to die under heavy weight. The most memorable one wasn't this, but 1 body, 2 feet and 2 elbows. Guess what! All girls piggybacked one another (except me and S_h0) the rest, we stacked one another up. Me on top of S_ho, on top of Jaron, on top of Haziq and on top Gabby. lol! Power packed!

Later on, came the human table. Thanks to Ah Ci, Haziq, Gabby and Jaron whom took on the task. Though we didn't win, but you guys have done me proud! p(*^-^*)q Go CB!

Then the Balloon game. Didn't do much, just held on to Gabby hand in hand to sit on the opponent's balloons. We sounded like the gun firing @ NDP. Or some random shootings like a terrorist attack!

12noon: FYP! Meet FYP team to discuss on the SWOT and guess what, sokky started her chompings! Jessica didn't help, she like sokky, bought a huge pack of wang wang biscuit and started eating in the lib! tsk tsk!

3.30pm: Back at camp base! Forgot my watch! Darling Jessica and Sokky came to the camp base to pass me my watch! Awwwwww love you girls! Naffy fed me dinner! Susu stole one piece of my hotdog! lol!
Prepared the fortress made of poles and toilet paper! We rolled and rolled, twisted and turn and wasted a lot of toilet paper. Sokky wasn't too proud of this game as she was a "save the environment" kinda person.. \(>0<)/

4pm: Can't play the game due to rain. (T^T)

7pm: Went for the night walk. Held on to Ah Ci, Punitha and Haziq! Was broken up with Gabby and Jaron! -(T_T)→ Punitha and Haziq sang "my bonny" with me to bring up our spirits!

10pm: we can't sleep after bathing... had to do some werid Gloriosa role play. Since Gloriosa was about the killings of all Christians in Japan.. we took our storylines like the below.
We had different roles...
Gabby: the japanese priest (he seriously looked like some monk lo)
Jaron: the Japanese man of the household
Me: The traditional housewife of the japanese man of the household
Huda: The cute daughter of the japanese family
S_ho: the lousy narrator cum horn, whom seems to be smoking her way through
the rest: the cold-blooded, japanese samurais whom are out to kill all of us.

Guess what? We won for this! It was like darn weird and funny lo... Don't know if anyone video-ed it down, can share with all of you. I remembered that Gabby don't know how to speak Japanese, and I taught him one sumimasen. the rest of the time, he just spouted nonsence. The point whereby they killed him, i think he shouted Chawanmushi!

1 am: Had to split the girls and the guys up. Felt like a goondo. Slept in the middle with Sadiq with a pail between us to prevent girls and guys from sleeping with one another. I guess we are the walls?

DAY 3
7am: I woke up!

7.30am: Went to eat breakfast @ Koufu, their pipping hot Milo and hard french toast.


8am: Had Hor-tor breathing exercises

8.30am-12 noon: Sectionals

1.30-5pm: Main band; Kanna sabo-ed by the guys. I merely wanted to pee. The Guys too, wanted to pee. Kanna pulled into the male toilet. Kanna pushed into one of the cubicles. Was too urgent to fight back. SO I pee-ed. First time I felt that the guys are pee-ing in a darn slow speed lo. I finished pee-ing and they haven't. THey complained that they had trouble pee-ing as they know a girl is in the washroom. Sigh... I had to stick my head out 4 times to check if they have all finished pee-ing, and all 4 times, I was asked to put my head back in (but i saw nothing!) Got my pic taken as evidence. Next time post it up!

5.30pm: Water Game! Sia la, our team too slow to come back to save our fortress. We were attacked full scale within seconds! Then later it rainned soon after. Darn Suay, had to stop everything. then went to bathe and prepare for RPWS night.

7.30pm: RPWS night 08 starts!
Theme of this night is about couple I guess. Kanna sabo-ed by my team to be one of the couple. Was up with jaron for this game until they asked us to cross-dress. SHIT!

Haziq took Jaron's place instead due to his slimness and lack of hairy sector. Seriously, I wonder why we didn't used industral tapes on Jaron. Jaron is like darn hairy lo!
Luckily I wore my good looking pants below my dress. Pulled Haziq to the girls toilet to change our clothes. The girls helped Haziq to put on make-up, and Jaron helped me to wear my belt and did my hair. Its like freaking difficult to wax my hair up. (x_o) Haziq definately looked like some chio bu sia..

later on, we went to the couple games.. I guess we all went crazy.. Seriously.... if I was the one below, I couldn't continue looking too. Luckily my parents weren't there. I would be seriously skinned alive. It was the first time that I felt that I was like darn difficult..

1. Be a guy that girls would love
2. Be sexy
3. Have sex and initiate it

The games were sure X-rated (with clothes intact), but I have lost my pure innocent image though.. Ok, give ONLY ONE EXAMPLE:
Had to do some sexy dance.. OMFG. Stunned. Sadiq was in the first team that did it. And he was like... OMG. it was all his fault la! If he didn't start with those actions.. the rest of the teams wouldn't continued. Oh, and did i mention? Sadiq came in with the lolitha dress with fish-net stockings! Next time post pictures!
Will not continue on.. Have an image to keep!

10pm: Went to Eugene's place. Thanks Eugene and ROnald for helping me wash my hair to get rid of the wax! Talked loads of crap to Eugene and Jaron together with ronald, Songren and Gabby. We should do that often!

12am: Went back to camp base. Watched a few... erm.... videos. Got tired.....

1am: Went to check out Yani, Ziqi and Phylis gift wrappings. Pulled Dennis to sleep, as no one seems to be sleeping, YET.

DAY 4
9 am: Angels and Mortal. Gave my Mortal (derrick) an Angbao of $2, my angel came out to be Aizat! Ok, I wanan say, for the entire camp, i guess I am one of the "popular" camp mates sia.. got loads of messages written for me. All thanks to Aizat! He got me a toilet bowl brush! thanks hor Aizat!

10am: Stomp. Merged team with Sadiq's team.
Thanks to Simon's idea, we did weird actions! DId I say, Simon is one hell of a person to be with. really Funny lo! Ask him to do the chen wei lian impersonation, you will laugh till your belly hurt!

11.30am: Break camp!
*but had to do some post band camp meeting.. sian.


My thoughts
I dreaded the camp at first, but was proud to say that I have bonded with a lot of people, especially ah ci! lol! Kept calling her Ah Ci and love to see her face being irritated. Got to know more people too! The only regret was, there wasn't much sabo-ing at night. SHIT! the industral tape thingy!

I'm sorry that I was really harsh to Dennis about the camp, but hope that he understands. This camp isn't just a camp, but the last one for all year 3s. (T^T) It is a memory of a life-time. If time do not permit, it will be the last band camp ever I would participate in RPWS. I'm really lucky to be in this team (though we lost), but I really had fun. thanks to all, whom had made my day! (^_~)v

Ok, lastly,,, have to reply to my tagboard, or else It will be flooded! Jassy, don't be lazy please! I hope my accounts can reply to all curiosities of the camp! (^_-)☆

Labels: , ,




© loves Photobucket

Photobucket