Tohoshinki Single: ????????????????????? T~Tour Live DVD T~Tour Official T-shirt
Others External Harddisk
FootSteps
Jasmine & co, words of wisdom:
jukebox
Nobody Knows - 東方神起
Tohoshinki: The secret code
rewind
Wednesday, June 11, 2008
Phs Alumni Band performance @ 11:54:00 PM
PHSSB Alumni Band performance, 10/6: oh man, oh well, we have done our part Felt that we could have done A LOT better (¬_¬) But nevermind its all over. The few months of hardship, just gone, gone with the wind....
Had RPWS band prac in the afternoon than stayed back for the alumni band performance for the PHS concert. It is a totally Suay day for me. SOmething really bad happened to me.... I would like to thank Evee and Lai Karl for cheering me up. Thanks to Evee for volunteering to look for me. But it's alright...
Some of the suay Happenings
1. I lost something really important. To hell with myself. I don't even know how I lost it. Kudos to me. (¯∇¯) !!
2. I could not play my parts ( 7th night of july & Scootin on Hardrock ) well due to the lousy lightings and the hall. Couldn't see part of my scores. Ended up playing crap. Like worked for sometime to play crap. So, I felt like crap. ((+_+))
3. Waited till 9.45pm till we get to perform. (O_O;) We were one of the last few performing slots. Thought could perform and go home watch some Tv.
4. Waited like 15 mins and more, for security guard to save me. Couldn't put back my trombone. Felt like an idiot.
5. While putting back my instrument, Phs students were asked to evacuate the place. THey took all my belongings, including my slipper back to phs. Was left with nothing except with my HP that night. It was around 11.45pm, plus it was raining. (T^T)
Continueing the last point above When I went back, everybody left. Serious. I've got nothing. (O_o)" Luckily I brought my HP with me. Called my brother, whom luckily, gave me a main band member's (Daniel) number. Luckily once again, Daniel stays near me. As he is coming back from PHS, he was nice enough to help me bring back my stuffs. Yay!
What did Jasmine do? Well, it was 11.45pm. Everyone was asleep at home. With nothing, and its raining, I couldn't take the cab home nor the bus. What I did. I walked back home. Walked in the rain, with my full concert attire and heels. My leg almost broke. F-ing tired and cold. (T^T) Called Evee to bitch about stuff. Thank god, i stay near TRCC. Or else, if it was like Esplanade/VCH, i won't know what to do. Plus my someone is not in town to save me! ((+_+))
In the end walked home, managed to smuggle myself back outside the doorstep. Waited for Daniel to arrive, like 1am. Another embarasessing thing was, at the beginning, I thought I brought my brown crumpler bag (which I didn't) I kept telling Daniel my bag was brown. I thought he was color blind when he told me he took the purple bag. In the end, I got my bag, I realised, i brought my new purple bag to school today... (-_-)zZzz oh my, luckily I asked him to check my ID before taking it. (^_~)v Thanks Daniel! m(._.)m
So I managed to get home, after much obstacles that night. FINALLY
Ok, not all was bad. It was like a small reunion that night. Met a lot of familar faces. Sorry, can't take photo with all.. so just took some.
My batch
-Shirley, Clarinetist
-Main, Percussionist (NPband), she finally got her braces!
- YiYang, Saxophonist ( NPBand), my partner in crime, being fellow band major with me in the past.
The senior Well, there are much more seniors there, but I managed to grab hold of one!
- Pei Wen, Trumpeter, Caught her eating during our last band prac! Tsk Tsk!
The Juniors
-Jolene, Oboeist, really nice. Thanks for accompanying me during Dinner with you qin.
- Wei Xiang, French Horn, "soloist of nine pages" we often call him. Darn funny when he is around with John and Joel. One hell of a violinist.
Trombone Section!
- Elsie, 1st trombonist. Can say, senior mentor? Taught me how to play together with Jones.
-Joel, 1st Trombonist. YES, he is my brother. Whom, forgot to bring his housekeys, in which I still have to save him, although I was stranded outside at first.
- John, 2nd trombonist, they always say he "ah beng", but he is darn funny la. Always talk about his parts harder than mine. Sorry la, mine is so much easier la. lol!
- Mr Tan.W.B. fellow Bass trombonist. Ok, maybe not. He's the conductor sia. We lil bit bad la, ask him to "zhi dong yi dian" (auto), when we wanted to take trombone section photo, forgot about him, since he is also a fellow trombonist. But nevermind, we remembered him, and took a lot more later on.
Thanks for lending me your prized mouthpiece during concert (which he claimed that if I don't return him, he will not attend band prac the next day) and giving me some tips on Gloriosa. Hopefully, can do you proud lo. lol!
Oh yah! Didn't catch Ng C.Y! The most sought after, male teacher ever! Helped us play percussion. Next time must remember!
In all, it was a darn suay night but good experience.
WebMistress: Data Name: Jas ^-^
Gender: Pretty OBVIOUSLY
Age: 19
Birthday: Somewhere
Image: Charismatic, Smart, Sexy
Updated facts, accuracy 20th Feb 2008: Still playing the bass trombone You know I can't live without cookies and cream ice-cream Maybe I am I love with Tohoshinki! Have 1 ex husband, 2 husbands, 15 boyfriends, 1 spare tire and 6 more others on the waiting list.
But there's still him, love Xiah!
Wednesday, June 11, 2008
Phs Alumni Band performance @ 11:54:00 PM
PHSSB Alumni Band performance, 10/6: oh man, oh well, we have done our part Felt that we could have done A LOT better (¬_¬) But nevermind its all over. The few months of hardship, just gone, gone with the wind....
Had RPWS band prac in the afternoon than stayed back for the alumni band performance for the PHS concert. It is a totally Suay day for me. SOmething really bad happened to me.... I would like to thank Evee and Lai Karl for cheering me up. Thanks to Evee for volunteering to look for me. But it's alright...
Some of the suay Happenings
1. I lost something really important. To hell with myself. I don't even know how I lost it. Kudos to me. (¯∇¯) !!
2. I could not play my parts ( 7th night of july & Scootin on Hardrock ) well due to the lousy lightings and the hall. Couldn't see part of my scores. Ended up playing crap. Like worked for sometime to play crap. So, I felt like crap. ((+_+))
3. Waited till 9.45pm till we get to perform. (O_O;) We were one of the last few performing slots. Thought could perform and go home watch some Tv.
4. Waited like 15 mins and more, for security guard to save me. Couldn't put back my trombone. Felt like an idiot.
5. While putting back my instrument, Phs students were asked to evacuate the place. THey took all my belongings, including my slipper back to phs. Was left with nothing except with my HP that night. It was around 11.45pm, plus it was raining. (T^T)
Continueing the last point above When I went back, everybody left. Serious. I've got nothing. (O_o)" Luckily I brought my HP with me. Called my brother, whom luckily, gave me a main band member's (Daniel) number. Luckily once again, Daniel stays near me. As he is coming back from PHS, he was nice enough to help me bring back my stuffs. Yay!
What did Jasmine do? Well, it was 11.45pm. Everyone was asleep at home. With nothing, and its raining, I couldn't take the cab home nor the bus. What I did. I walked back home. Walked in the rain, with my full concert attire and heels. My leg almost broke. F-ing tired and cold. (T^T) Called Evee to bitch about stuff. Thank god, i stay near TRCC. Or else, if it was like Esplanade/VCH, i won't know what to do. Plus my someone is not in town to save me! ((+_+))
In the end walked home, managed to smuggle myself back outside the doorstep. Waited for Daniel to arrive, like 1am. Another embarasessing thing was, at the beginning, I thought I brought my brown crumpler bag (which I didn't) I kept telling Daniel my bag was brown. I thought he was color blind when he told me he took the purple bag. In the end, I got my bag, I realised, i brought my new purple bag to school today... (-_-)zZzz oh my, luckily I asked him to check my ID before taking it. (^_~)v Thanks Daniel! m(._.)m
So I managed to get home, after much obstacles that night. FINALLY
Ok, not all was bad. It was like a small reunion that night. Met a lot of familar faces. Sorry, can't take photo with all.. so just took some.
My batch
-Shirley, Clarinetist
-Main, Percussionist (NPband), she finally got her braces!
- YiYang, Saxophonist ( NPBand), my partner in crime, being fellow band major with me in the past.
The senior Well, there are much more seniors there, but I managed to grab hold of one!
- Pei Wen, Trumpeter, Caught her eating during our last band prac! Tsk Tsk!
The Juniors
-Jolene, Oboeist, really nice. Thanks for accompanying me during Dinner with you qin.
- Wei Xiang, French Horn, "soloist of nine pages" we often call him. Darn funny when he is around with John and Joel. One hell of a violinist.
Trombone Section!
- Elsie, 1st trombonist. Can say, senior mentor? Taught me how to play together with Jones.
-Joel, 1st Trombonist. YES, he is my brother. Whom, forgot to bring his housekeys, in which I still have to save him, although I was stranded outside at first.
- John, 2nd trombonist, they always say he "ah beng", but he is darn funny la. Always talk about his parts harder than mine. Sorry la, mine is so much easier la. lol!
- Mr Tan.W.B. fellow Bass trombonist. Ok, maybe not. He's the conductor sia. We lil bit bad la, ask him to "zhi dong yi dian" (auto), when we wanted to take trombone section photo, forgot about him, since he is also a fellow trombonist. But nevermind, we remembered him, and took a lot more later on.
Thanks for lending me your prized mouthpiece during concert (which he claimed that if I don't return him, he will not attend band prac the next day) and giving me some tips on Gloriosa. Hopefully, can do you proud lo. lol!
Oh yah! Didn't catch Ng C.Y! The most sought after, male teacher ever! Helped us play percussion. Next time must remember!
In all, it was a darn suay night but good experience.
Dong Bang Shin Ki, 4th Album Mirotic, Showcase You're My Melody
눈을 감으면 들려오는 소리들 그대의 마음을 그대의 작은 생각들을
내 맘의 많은 잡음 때문에 듣지 못 했었나봐 미안해 미안해
눈물의 시간이 이젠 history 걱정하지마 Because
*You’re my melody 너를 연주할게 On & On (and on & on & on)
넌 노래 내 삶의 사운드트랙
인생의 무댈 밝혀주는 너를 사랑해 또 불러줄래 넌 나의 노래
I’m sorry 란 말을 하기 싫었던 자존심 많았던 너무도 맘이 가난했던
내 영혼이 말라가고 있을 때 모든 게 무너질 때 내게 와줄래
슬픔의 시간도 노래처럼 꼭 끝이 있는 걸 Because
**It’s your love your love 내게 사랑을 들려주던 (and on & on & on)
그댄 나의 리듬 내 삶의 선물
늘 항상 곁에서 아름다운 꿈이 되어줘 또 불러줄래 넌 나의 노래
수없이도 많은 Sad love songs 우릴 노래하는 것 같아도
이 순간 내 곁을 지켜주는 그댄 무엇보다 소중한 걸요
눈을 감으면 들려오는 소리들 그대의 마음을 이젠 불러요
*Repeat