Tohoshinki Single: ????????????????????? T~Tour Live DVD T~Tour Official T-shirt
Others External Harddisk
FootSteps
Jasmine & co, words of wisdom:
jukebox
Nobody Knows - 東方神起
Tohoshinki: The secret code
rewind
Tuesday, June 10, 2008
DBSK 080608 Dream Concert @ 11:44:00 AM
DBSK Dream Concert 080608 I freaking wanna be there!
Ok, I know some of you might not like the fact that I am posting about them.. But I can't help it! I love them, I hope that you guys too (or maybe not, so that they can be MINE!) ps: Yue Yue, I'm not giving up on my Xiah, and no, I won't go for CM.
For Dream Concert 2008, for the previous post, why is it called dream concert 2008? It is because, they had a joint collaboration with Hot Korean likes such as Super Junior, SNSD, SS501 etc. They had an incident too, whereby SNSD male fans went to tear Super Junior Banners during the concert. Tsk Tsk!
Back to DBSK... What can I say, this time round, they had really clear rehearsal pictures! Yay! Though I hoped that I could be one of them, seated down there, admiring the rehearsals and concerts. Cool shit right?
Since I Was in band camp and busy nowadays, didn't have time to check them out. Felt weird that their hair was different! Esp Micky's and Xiah's. I thought that Xiah's hairstyle looked a lil dorky just because it wasn't styled yet... but... eh.... Micky's hair just went back to something similar in the "O" Jung Ban Hap Period.. (just longer)
During rehearsals
Leader-shii, U-Know! Can;t see his face? I got another one below. I think he have to shave often. they sorta grow really fast on his face.
Hero-san! Check out his pants, that is freaking HOT!
ChangMinnie!
Yeap, shorter hair looks better!
Happy Belated Birthday Micky!
maybe its time to get another hair cut again?
My darling Xiah!
Erm.. Ok, you look cuter this time round. ^_^ v
@ Dream Concert
another regret once that I am not there. \(>o<)/aaaaaaargh!
Why can't I be there? For once? Please! (T^T) alright then.. this time round, they are all in white. I don't know why, but this time, JaeJoongie Caught my eye! Seriously Sexy around here~ Woots!
Correct me if i'm wrong, they performed 3 songs, Purple Line, Tonight and Rising Sun. I noticed that I love to perform Tonight. I wonder why.. hmm...
Leader-shii, U-Know!
Ok, the facial hair is gone.
Hero-san!
I love the low cut shirt! Woots! A fair amount of chest there!
ChangMinnie!
Is that a well toned arm muscle I see there? Is that? Is it?
Micky-shii! Well, I don't know much about the hair still.. but it's alright, i still like the smile~
My darling Xiah!
Well, I really like him wearing white, and yes, the below suggests that his hair style is confirmed.
Just that he had some waves and lines in it..
Oh well, I shall live with it. Cute image then! I really like the white and all, but judging with the sweat, why not try topless? Ok, maybe not. I don't wanna share my Xiah with everyone!
Well.... its being aired in SBS LIVE. Urgh!
Nevertheless, they caught hold of the video. So Check them out!
Eh I know why they performed this 3! Is the same as what they performed @ hollywood bowl! No wonder it looked familar!
Purple Line
Rising Sun
Anyway, credits to all the people who have made the above.
Opps, die, I have my own band prac and concert later on. Gosh, haven't prepared myself. So Ciaos!
WebMistress: Data Name: Jas ^-^
Gender: Pretty OBVIOUSLY
Age: 19
Birthday: Somewhere
Image: Charismatic, Smart, Sexy
Updated facts, accuracy 20th Feb 2008: Still playing the bass trombone You know I can't live without cookies and cream ice-cream Maybe I am I love with Tohoshinki! Have 1 ex husband, 2 husbands, 15 boyfriends, 1 spare tire and 6 more others on the waiting list.
But there's still him, love Xiah!
Tuesday, June 10, 2008
DBSK 080608 Dream Concert @ 11:44:00 AM
DBSK Dream Concert 080608 I freaking wanna be there!
Ok, I know some of you might not like the fact that I am posting about them.. But I can't help it! I love them, I hope that you guys too (or maybe not, so that they can be MINE!) ps: Yue Yue, I'm not giving up on my Xiah, and no, I won't go for CM.
For Dream Concert 2008, for the previous post, why is it called dream concert 2008? It is because, they had a joint collaboration with Hot Korean likes such as Super Junior, SNSD, SS501 etc. They had an incident too, whereby SNSD male fans went to tear Super Junior Banners during the concert. Tsk Tsk!
Back to DBSK... What can I say, this time round, they had really clear rehearsal pictures! Yay! Though I hoped that I could be one of them, seated down there, admiring the rehearsals and concerts. Cool shit right?
Since I Was in band camp and busy nowadays, didn't have time to check them out. Felt weird that their hair was different! Esp Micky's and Xiah's. I thought that Xiah's hairstyle looked a lil dorky just because it wasn't styled yet... but... eh.... Micky's hair just went back to something similar in the "O" Jung Ban Hap Period.. (just longer)
During rehearsals
Leader-shii, U-Know! Can;t see his face? I got another one below. I think he have to shave often. they sorta grow really fast on his face.
Hero-san! Check out his pants, that is freaking HOT!
ChangMinnie!
Yeap, shorter hair looks better!
Happy Belated Birthday Micky!
maybe its time to get another hair cut again?
My darling Xiah!
Erm.. Ok, you look cuter this time round. ^_^ v
@ Dream Concert
another regret once that I am not there. \(>o<)/aaaaaaargh!
Why can't I be there? For once? Please! (T^T) alright then.. this time round, they are all in white. I don't know why, but this time, JaeJoongie Caught my eye! Seriously Sexy around here~ Woots!
Correct me if i'm wrong, they performed 3 songs, Purple Line, Tonight and Rising Sun. I noticed that I love to perform Tonight. I wonder why.. hmm...
Leader-shii, U-Know!
Ok, the facial hair is gone.
Hero-san!
I love the low cut shirt! Woots! A fair amount of chest there!
ChangMinnie!
Is that a well toned arm muscle I see there? Is that? Is it?
Micky-shii! Well, I don't know much about the hair still.. but it's alright, i still like the smile~
My darling Xiah!
Well, I really like him wearing white, and yes, the below suggests that his hair style is confirmed.
Just that he had some waves and lines in it..
Oh well, I shall live with it. Cute image then! I really like the white and all, but judging with the sweat, why not try topless? Ok, maybe not. I don't wanna share my Xiah with everyone!
Well.... its being aired in SBS LIVE. Urgh!
Nevertheless, they caught hold of the video. So Check them out!
Eh I know why they performed this 3! Is the same as what they performed @ hollywood bowl! No wonder it looked familar!
Purple Line
Rising Sun
Anyway, credits to all the people who have made the above.
Opps, die, I have my own band prac and concert later on. Gosh, haven't prepared myself. So Ciaos!
Dong Bang Shin Ki, 4th Album Mirotic, Showcase You're My Melody
눈을 감으면 들려오는 소리들 그대의 마음을 그대의 작은 생각들을
내 맘의 많은 잡음 때문에 듣지 못 했었나봐 미안해 미안해
눈물의 시간이 이젠 history 걱정하지마 Because
*You’re my melody 너를 연주할게 On & On (and on & on & on)
넌 노래 내 삶의 사운드트랙
인생의 무댈 밝혀주는 너를 사랑해 또 불러줄래 넌 나의 노래
I’m sorry 란 말을 하기 싫었던 자존심 많았던 너무도 맘이 가난했던
내 영혼이 말라가고 있을 때 모든 게 무너질 때 내게 와줄래
슬픔의 시간도 노래처럼 꼭 끝이 있는 걸 Because
**It’s your love your love 내게 사랑을 들려주던 (and on & on & on)
그댄 나의 리듬 내 삶의 선물
늘 항상 곁에서 아름다운 꿈이 되어줘 또 불러줄래 넌 나의 노래
수없이도 많은 Sad love songs 우릴 노래하는 것 같아도
이 순간 내 곁을 지켜주는 그댄 무엇보다 소중한 걸요
눈을 감으면 들려오는 소리들 그대의 마음을 이젠 불러요
*Repeat