Photobucket
webmistress journal affiliates obesessions credits
Photobucket
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 18/07/08
BLOG DIED: ??/??/??




Kame-San
Be nice to kame!!
Please Do not send Kame AWAY !




Jun-chan
Be nice to Jun-chan!


disclaimer
welcome to Jasmine's blog. feel free to read around. Anti-Jasmine(s) are not welcomed here!
best viewed using in


recent entries
Photobucket I don't have much time left :/
Photobucket Super Junior H- Happy
Photobucket Ma La steamboat once again~
Photobucket A morning With Tim Reynish
Photobucket Evening with Evee
Photobucket Phs Alumni Band performance
Photobucket DBSK 080608 Dream Concert
Photobucket Adventure Learning Camp: I survived!
Photobucket RPWS band camp 2008
Photobucket RPWS band camp 2008


wishlist
Tohoshinki
Photobucket Single: ?????????????????????
Photobucket T~Tour Live DVD
Photobucket T~Tour Official T-shirt

Others
Photobucket External Harddisk


FootSteps
Jasmine & co, words of wisdom:



jukebox
Nobody Knows - 東方神起
Tohoshinki: The secret code


rewind


Photobucket Sunday, June 15, 2008
Photobucket Phs Alumni band performance vids @ 9:19:00 PM

After working on it for a few practice, we finally got to perform!
well, a few months of prac for a few minutes of fame.

Ok, I just got to find out that we are taken down by vid. Don't know who took it down. But thanks. At least it was some memory capture.
I seriously thought that we sounded like shit. But after listening to it, oh well, don't understand, but ok, we weren't as bad as what we think we are.

SO here they are, Scootin on Hardrock and 7th night of July!

Scootin on Hardrock


7th Night of July


I start to miss the time we used to prac these two pieces. Oh well, people move on.
GO PHHSB Alumni Band! Woots!

Labels: , , ,




© loves Photobucket

Photobucket