Photobucket
webmistress journal affiliates obesessions credits
Photobucket
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 18/07/08
BLOG DIED: ??/??/??




Kame-San
Be nice to kame!!
Please Do not send Kame AWAY !




Jun-chan
Be nice to Jun-chan!


disclaimer
welcome to Jasmine's blog. feel free to read around. Anti-Jasmine(s) are not welcomed here!
best viewed using in


recent entries
Photobucket Phs Alumni band performance vids
Photobucket I don't have much time left :/
Photobucket Super Junior H- Happy
Photobucket Ma La steamboat once again~
Photobucket A morning With Tim Reynish
Photobucket Evening with Evee
Photobucket Phs Alumni Band performance
Photobucket DBSK 080608 Dream Concert
Photobucket Adventure Learning Camp: I survived!
Photobucket RPWS band camp 2008


wishlist
Tohoshinki
Photobucket Single: ?????????????????????
Photobucket T~Tour Live DVD
Photobucket T~Tour Official T-shirt

Others
Photobucket External Harddisk


FootSteps
Jasmine & co, words of wisdom:



jukebox
Nobody Knows - 東方神起
Tohoshinki: The secret code


rewind


Photobucket Monday, June 16, 2008
Photobucket 1st day of school after holidays @ 10:13:00 PM

total sianed day, felt like sleep all day round.
oh man, I overslept, I thought it was holiday. Gosh!

Urgh, can't it be holidays? Can it Can it?
Please?

Shit! Tml everyone would be in Bintan island for holiday and I'm stuck here! Why!!! Shit!
WTF, now it's like 10.30pm and now you want me to print Jessie's project out and teach her how to read? Like, WTF? Like I dont have classes tomorrow and you guys are spending the day out in the sandy beach. Talk about unfair.

I did her project for her I helped you typed out your homework. It's like YOUR homework. Like i've got nothing better to do. Sometimes, its not my reposnsibility to all those shit.

I'm utterly depressed and disappointed. I shan't say anything more. Should I stay home tomorrow? Not attend class and hide? Since no one knows and cares anyway. If they can have a holiday, why shouldn't I. I hate studying anyway.

I'm irritated.
Hopefully this helps.

SHINee - 누난 너무 예뻐 (Replay) MV

Labels:




© loves Photobucket

Photobucket