Tohoshinki Single: ????????????????????? T~Tour Live DVD T~Tour Official T-shirt
Others External Harddisk
FootSteps
Jasmine & co, words of wisdom:
jukebox
Nobody Knows - 東方神起
Tohoshinki: The secret code
rewind
Saturday, June 21, 2008
Dear X, Goodbye and See you! @ 7:46:00 PM
DearX: Loser ShiET! Pang Seh-er!
You are so gonna get it from me, when i see you the next time!
Dearest You aka X,
We have decided to meet up after like so many years, you have decided that you have something on and therefore, cancel the dinner. (O_o)"
Luckily I've got something on that night too, or else, YOU DIE!
I got up some early in the morn, just to pick out the blacks (your most hated color). See the effort that i have put in? Nope. It's all gone into waste. (¯-¯) But nevermind, since I know that you didn't cancel it on purpose, hmm, then alright, better book a better date the next time. My schedule is packed. Please refer to my honest, trusty lil diary, with my sweetie's pic attached behind, organiser for more information and details.
Love,
bff (not!)
Ok, I know you are busy and so am I. But we will think a way to meet up somehow. Since you we didn't manage to have dinner, and I have dressed up, I took a series of photos, for you to catch up on how I look like now..
1. Oops, Dinner is cancelled???
2. Yay! Dinner is on you the next time, you loser!
And I don't care!
Oh well, if you miss me that much, you can save these pictures and place them as your hp wallpaper. But be careful, don't let you gf catch you! (just kidding!) so..loser, take care!
Dearest people;
To answer some of the questions.
Q: How was your date?
A: It was cancelled, and nope, it wasn't a date.
Q: Why so secretive?
A: Oh well, I love you guys getting excited when there's a mystery.
Q: Who is he?
A: He is some random old friend of mine, whom happen to know my secrets, cause I often spill the beans to him in msn. So he can be considered as one of my unknown besties.
So don't panick people. I am still with Xiah and I am darn loyal to him~ Cheers!
WebMistress: Data Name: Jas ^-^
Gender: Pretty OBVIOUSLY
Age: 19
Birthday: Somewhere
Image: Charismatic, Smart, Sexy
Updated facts, accuracy 20th Feb 2008: Still playing the bass trombone You know I can't live without cookies and cream ice-cream Maybe I am I love with Tohoshinki! Have 1 ex husband, 2 husbands, 15 boyfriends, 1 spare tire and 6 more others on the waiting list.
But there's still him, love Xiah!
Saturday, June 21, 2008
Dear X, Goodbye and See you! @ 7:46:00 PM
DearX: Loser ShiET! Pang Seh-er!
You are so gonna get it from me, when i see you the next time!
Dearest You aka X,
We have decided to meet up after like so many years, you have decided that you have something on and therefore, cancel the dinner. (O_o)"
Luckily I've got something on that night too, or else, YOU DIE!
I got up some early in the morn, just to pick out the blacks (your most hated color). See the effort that i have put in? Nope. It's all gone into waste. (¯-¯) But nevermind, since I know that you didn't cancel it on purpose, hmm, then alright, better book a better date the next time. My schedule is packed. Please refer to my honest, trusty lil diary, with my sweetie's pic attached behind, organiser for more information and details.
Love,
bff (not!)
Ok, I know you are busy and so am I. But we will think a way to meet up somehow. Since you we didn't manage to have dinner, and I have dressed up, I took a series of photos, for you to catch up on how I look like now..
1. Oops, Dinner is cancelled???
2. Yay! Dinner is on you the next time, you loser!
And I don't care!
Oh well, if you miss me that much, you can save these pictures and place them as your hp wallpaper. But be careful, don't let you gf catch you! (just kidding!) so..loser, take care!
Dearest people;
To answer some of the questions.
Q: How was your date?
A: It was cancelled, and nope, it wasn't a date.
Q: Why so secretive?
A: Oh well, I love you guys getting excited when there's a mystery.
Q: Who is he?
A: He is some random old friend of mine, whom happen to know my secrets, cause I often spill the beans to him in msn. So he can be considered as one of my unknown besties.
So don't panick people. I am still with Xiah and I am darn loyal to him~ Cheers!
Dong Bang Shin Ki, 4th Album Mirotic, Showcase You're My Melody
눈을 감으면 들려오는 소리들 그대의 마음을 그대의 작은 생각들을
내 맘의 많은 잡음 때문에 듣지 못 했었나봐 미안해 미안해
눈물의 시간이 이젠 history 걱정하지마 Because
*You’re my melody 너를 연주할게 On & On (and on & on & on)
넌 노래 내 삶의 사운드트랙
인생의 무댈 밝혀주는 너를 사랑해 또 불러줄래 넌 나의 노래
I’m sorry 란 말을 하기 싫었던 자존심 많았던 너무도 맘이 가난했던
내 영혼이 말라가고 있을 때 모든 게 무너질 때 내게 와줄래
슬픔의 시간도 노래처럼 꼭 끝이 있는 걸 Because
**It’s your love your love 내게 사랑을 들려주던 (and on & on & on)
그댄 나의 리듬 내 삶의 선물
늘 항상 곁에서 아름다운 꿈이 되어줘 또 불러줄래 넌 나의 노래
수없이도 많은 Sad love songs 우릴 노래하는 것 같아도
이 순간 내 곁을 지켜주는 그댄 무엇보다 소중한 걸요
눈을 감으면 들려오는 소리들 그대의 마음을 이젠 불러요
*Repeat