Photobucket
webmistress journal affiliates obesessions credits
Photobucket
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 18/07/08
BLOG DIED: ??/??/??




Kame-San
Be nice to kame!!
Please Do not send Kame AWAY !




Jun-chan
Be nice to Jun-chan!


disclaimer
welcome to Jasmine's blog. feel free to read around. Anti-Jasmine(s) are not welcomed here!
best viewed using in


recent entries
Photobucket Replay
Photobucket 1st day of school after holidays
Photobucket Phs Alumni band performance vids
Photobucket I don't have much time left :/
Photobucket Super Junior H- Happy
Photobucket Ma La steamboat once again~
Photobucket A morning With Tim Reynish
Photobucket Evening with Evee
Photobucket Phs Alumni Band performance
Photobucket DBSK 080608 Dream Concert


wishlist
Tohoshinki
Photobucket Single: ?????????????????????
Photobucket T~Tour Live DVD
Photobucket T~Tour Official T-shirt

Others
Photobucket External Harddisk


FootSteps
Jasmine & co, words of wisdom:



jukebox
Nobody Knows - 東方神起
Tohoshinki: The secret code


rewind


Photobucket Friday, June 20, 2008
Photobucket Ok, love is all around in msn~ @ 9:26:00 AM

Photobucket thanks for the love, everyone!
though I am not sure if I have that much love to spread across the world, but it's ok, I can take a step, one by one.

Ok, I got nothing to do, and therefore, I typed something in my sub-nick in msn.

jasmine's sub nick shows:
darling, I love you!

After that, it was really annoying funny to see people popping up to claim that they are the darlings that I am refering too. Some of the people were:

- J0n - Life is just so complicated... U'll nvr be satisfied wif wad u hev... says:
thanks, darling

- J0n - Life is just so complicated... U'll nvr be satisfied wif wad u hev... says:
ur personal msg is for me rite?


naf says:
i love you too baybeh!

❤sOkhONg❤ says:
wahahh
❤sOkhONg❤ says:
i knoe u love me la!!


Aww... how sweet was that. Actually it was meant for Xiah. But its Ok, i love you people too! Oh well, Love is meant to be spreaded across the globe. So see you people around then~

Labels: , ,




© loves Photobucket

Photobucket