Photobucket
webmistress journal affiliates obesessions credits
Photobucket
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 18/07/08
BLOG DIED: ??/??/??




Kame-San
Be nice to kame!!
Please Do not send Kame AWAY !




Jun-chan
Be nice to Jun-chan!


disclaimer
welcome to Jasmine's blog. feel free to read around. Anti-Jasmine(s) are not welcomed here!
best viewed using in


recent entries
Photobucket Ok, love is all around in msn~
Photobucket Replay
Photobucket 1st day of school after holidays
Photobucket Phs Alumni band performance vids
Photobucket I don't have much time left :/
Photobucket Super Junior H- Happy
Photobucket Ma La steamboat once again~
Photobucket A morning With Tim Reynish
Photobucket Evening with Evee
Photobucket Phs Alumni Band performance


wishlist
Tohoshinki
Photobucket Single: ?????????????????????
Photobucket T~Tour Live DVD
Photobucket T~Tour Official T-shirt

Others
Photobucket External Harddisk


FootSteps
Jasmine & co, words of wisdom:



jukebox
Nobody Knows - 東方神起
Tohoshinki: The secret code


rewind


Photobucket Saturday, June 21, 2008
Photobucket 東方神起 PV どうして君を好きにしまったんだろう Preview @ 7:37:00 PM

東方神起 PV どうして君を好きにしまったんだろう Preview is Out now! 14 secs
Oh man Oh man! the long awaited PV preview is out now. Hopefully the entire PV will be broadcasted officially tomorrow, if can NOW!

 
Shit, the imaging isn't that well. I can't see my darling Xiah at all! (¯∇¯) !!
hmmph. oh well, at least all of them looked great in white. (^_-)☆ wink Esp Micky with white and skinny jeans. But his hair, still a little bit weird. But nevermind, i think I quite love all of them still.

Can't see the album out for sale yet at the official web. But I can wait.. p(*^-^*)q

Labels: , , , , ,




© loves Photobucket

Photobucket