Tohoshinki Single: ????????????????????? T~Tour Live DVD T~Tour Official T-shirt
Others External Harddisk
FootSteps
Jasmine & co, words of wisdom:
jukebox
Nobody Knows - 東方神起
Tohoshinki: The secret code
rewind
Sunday, June 29, 2008
Bentos for Most! @ 11:19:00 AM
I will use Bentos as a form of update. Just a week and loads of stuff happened.. so.. just continue on.. hungry? A bento for each.
Stanley Found a job already? Good luck in your job finding! And maybe you can check us out when you are free instead of watching so much online vids! RPWS is more important, Mr. "I am just Co-founder of the band."
Line COngrats to your new job as secretary of some law firm. We are awaiting for that dinner treat of yours! And may one day you can accept the presence of bak gua. Pork is awaiting for you!
to Couples, SongRen & Pat I thought this bentos suit you two. Green bento for Pat, who seems to be mentally tired after the dosages of band and create. Looking at more Green will have relaxation effects. Pink for Songren, I thought it fits the nickname i gave you last time, mr. Gu Niang. Cute right! Like it?
Naffy You always talk to me about the different cheesecakes at the cafe. Which to buy and which not to eat. I thought this would clear your cravings. Cheesecakes/Cakes in cute shapes!
Ziqi Looks like Ziqi's Bag loh. Just that it is Sakurako O Bento. Maybe you need some coffee too, when packing the lib cups. AGM is coming! lol.
Zoe We didn't get to play the playstation yesterday. But its Ok, I give u a DS!
Yani
la la la la, la la la la..
You always replied to my dauntings somehow. thanks for being the only enthusiast in replying my lame jokes and actions
gab Poor Gab, was vomiting the past few days. But its ok, Homer can cheer you up. I don't think you have a Homer Boxer, go find one. And please wear the Stewie Boxer next week please!
Ronald Seriously, your blog, I can't leave a comment coz I am not livejournal member. Replying to your question, oh well, if you're gone, I got no one to acc me home. And its right in front of the condo side gate. I guess I have to find another kar kee to acc me home and bitch about DIEM stuffs. Which I think would be difficult? A spongebob for you, whereby all the suay things will happen to their friends when he is around. Suits the nick of urs right? C.B.M. And for you to chill! Cheer up!
Hui Ci
Cute right? Well has a meaning. I know U jealous I got a lot males surrounding me. Oh well, don't be. I give U some. See which one the best looking and pick!
Simon
I thought your actions were always darn funny. You are like some real good entertainer without even opening your mouth. This suits you. Ultraman can't really speak, but his actions always darn funny. Simon, its YOU!
Lastly, Dearest Jaron!
I know you are really in a bad mood these days. A smiley, harmless bento for you. Cheer up k. When you're down, just look at it, and you will feel much better (i hope). Smile!
Those without bentos, don't worry, it will have a second round of Bento updates or more!
Do look out for more different types of updates in the future. Maybe I can come out with Chocolate bars updates too. See you people around!
WebMistress: Data Name: Jas ^-^
Gender: Pretty OBVIOUSLY
Age: 19
Birthday: Somewhere
Image: Charismatic, Smart, Sexy
Updated facts, accuracy 20th Feb 2008: Still playing the bass trombone You know I can't live without cookies and cream ice-cream Maybe I am I love with Tohoshinki! Have 1 ex husband, 2 husbands, 15 boyfriends, 1 spare tire and 6 more others on the waiting list.
But there's still him, love Xiah!
Sunday, June 29, 2008
Bentos for Most! @ 11:19:00 AM
I will use Bentos as a form of update. Just a week and loads of stuff happened.. so.. just continue on.. hungry? A bento for each.
Stanley Found a job already? Good luck in your job finding! And maybe you can check us out when you are free instead of watching so much online vids! RPWS is more important, Mr. "I am just Co-founder of the band."
Line COngrats to your new job as secretary of some law firm. We are awaiting for that dinner treat of yours! And may one day you can accept the presence of bak gua. Pork is awaiting for you!
to Couples, SongRen & Pat I thought this bentos suit you two. Green bento for Pat, who seems to be mentally tired after the dosages of band and create. Looking at more Green will have relaxation effects. Pink for Songren, I thought it fits the nickname i gave you last time, mr. Gu Niang. Cute right! Like it?
Naffy You always talk to me about the different cheesecakes at the cafe. Which to buy and which not to eat. I thought this would clear your cravings. Cheesecakes/Cakes in cute shapes!
Ziqi Looks like Ziqi's Bag loh. Just that it is Sakurako O Bento. Maybe you need some coffee too, when packing the lib cups. AGM is coming! lol.
Zoe We didn't get to play the playstation yesterday. But its Ok, I give u a DS!
Yani
la la la la, la la la la..
You always replied to my dauntings somehow. thanks for being the only enthusiast in replying my lame jokes and actions
gab Poor Gab, was vomiting the past few days. But its ok, Homer can cheer you up. I don't think you have a Homer Boxer, go find one. And please wear the Stewie Boxer next week please!
Ronald Seriously, your blog, I can't leave a comment coz I am not livejournal member. Replying to your question, oh well, if you're gone, I got no one to acc me home. And its right in front of the condo side gate. I guess I have to find another kar kee to acc me home and bitch about DIEM stuffs. Which I think would be difficult? A spongebob for you, whereby all the suay things will happen to their friends when he is around. Suits the nick of urs right? C.B.M. And for you to chill! Cheer up!
Hui Ci
Cute right? Well has a meaning. I know U jealous I got a lot males surrounding me. Oh well, don't be. I give U some. See which one the best looking and pick!
Simon
I thought your actions were always darn funny. You are like some real good entertainer without even opening your mouth. This suits you. Ultraman can't really speak, but his actions always darn funny. Simon, its YOU!
Lastly, Dearest Jaron!
I know you are really in a bad mood these days. A smiley, harmless bento for you. Cheer up k. When you're down, just look at it, and you will feel much better (i hope). Smile!
Those without bentos, don't worry, it will have a second round of Bento updates or more!
Do look out for more different types of updates in the future. Maybe I can come out with Chocolate bars updates too. See you people around!
Dong Bang Shin Ki, 4th Album Mirotic, Showcase You're My Melody
눈을 감으면 들려오는 소리들 그대의 마음을 그대의 작은 생각들을
내 맘의 많은 잡음 때문에 듣지 못 했었나봐 미안해 미안해
눈물의 시간이 이젠 history 걱정하지마 Because
*You’re my melody 너를 연주할게 On & On (and on & on & on)
넌 노래 내 삶의 사운드트랙
인생의 무댈 밝혀주는 너를 사랑해 또 불러줄래 넌 나의 노래
I’m sorry 란 말을 하기 싫었던 자존심 많았던 너무도 맘이 가난했던
내 영혼이 말라가고 있을 때 모든 게 무너질 때 내게 와줄래
슬픔의 시간도 노래처럼 꼭 끝이 있는 걸 Because
**It’s your love your love 내게 사랑을 들려주던 (and on & on & on)
그댄 나의 리듬 내 삶의 선물
늘 항상 곁에서 아름다운 꿈이 되어줘 또 불러줄래 넌 나의 노래
수없이도 많은 Sad love songs 우릴 노래하는 것 같아도
이 순간 내 곁을 지켜주는 그댄 무엇보다 소중한 걸요
눈을 감으면 들려오는 소리들 그대의 마음을 이젠 불러요
*Repeat