Photobucket
webmistress journal affiliates obesessions credits
Photobucket
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 18/07/08
BLOG DIED: ??/??/??




Kame-San
Be nice to kame!!
Please Do not send Kame AWAY !




Jun-chan
Be nice to Jun-chan!


disclaimer
welcome to Jasmine's blog. feel free to read around. Anti-Jasmine(s) are not welcomed here!
best viewed using in


recent entries
Photobucket Garfield minus Garfield
Photobucket Dear X, Goodbye and See you!
Photobucket 東方神起 PV どうして君を好きにしまったんだろう Preview
Photobucket Ok, love is all around in msn~
Photobucket Replay
Photobucket 1st day of school after holidays
Photobucket Phs Alumni band performance vids
Photobucket I don't have much time left :/
Photobucket Super Junior H- Happy
Photobucket Ma La steamboat once again~


wishlist
Tohoshinki
Photobucket Single: ?????????????????????
Photobucket T~Tour Live DVD
Photobucket T~Tour Official T-shirt

Others
Photobucket External Harddisk


FootSteps
Jasmine & co, words of wisdom:



jukebox
Nobody Knows - 東方神起
Tohoshinki: The secret code


rewind


Photobucket Monday, June 23, 2008
Photobucket Getting ready for Jessie's birthday @ 10:32:00 PM

Jessie's birthday is on this Friday and I am planning it.
Shit, there is a lot to do, and so little time. Hopefully I can survive.

Just finished the food area with my mum, hopefully everything will be fine on Friday.
Bought her some princessy hairband as my parents warned not to buy anymore toys. Our house is too filled with them. Maybe if I am in a good mood, I might wanna give her my tamagotchi? NOT!

Ok, now left the cakes and the planning on what we have to do on that day.
GOsh, why is everyone so last minute in the family?!?
Oh man! I haven't bathe and tommorow is the lesson of my fav facilitator, Chronos! I am so gonna attend every lesson of his, no matter what it takes!

Lastly..... WHy is どうして君を好きになってしまったんだろう not out yet?
Been searching through the web for the PV non stop today! I only managed to find something else interesting which is...
tohoshinki's Purple Line, Live Band version
Cool ShiEt!



I thought Shim Chang Min improved a lot. He used to sound a little shaky during fast live performances, but he sang well this time round I felt. However, I thought U-know could be sexier. He like so oozes sex appeal in the PV. I think its the mic hindering his movements.

But in all, I still love Xiah anyway.
TO L.Tai, I know U love Mr. Kim, Mr. Kim JaeJoong , go ahead then~
I will you happinesses!

God I so have to bathe now! GOod night people! Plus I'm using my Dad's lappy. If he knows that I am typing all these shit, I am so gonna be grounded. Bye!

Labels: , , , ,




© loves Photobucket

Photobucket