Photobucket
webmistress journal affiliates obesessions credits
Photobucket
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 18/07/08
BLOG DIED: ??/??/??




Kame-San
Be nice to kame!!
Please Do not send Kame AWAY !




Jun-chan
Be nice to Jun-chan!


disclaimer
welcome to Jasmine's blog. feel free to read around. Anti-Jasmine(s) are not welcomed here!
best viewed using in


recent entries
Photobucket どうして君を好きになってしまったんだろう By tohoshinki
Photobucket Replying my ever flooded tax
Photobucket Getting ready for Jessie's birthday
Photobucket Garfield minus Garfield
Photobucket Dear X, Goodbye and See you!
Photobucket 東方神起 PV どうして君を好きにしまったんだろう Preview
Photobucket Ok, love is all around in msn~
Photobucket Replay
Photobucket 1st day of school after holidays
Photobucket Phs Alumni band performance vids


wishlist
Tohoshinki
Photobucket Single: ?????????????????????
Photobucket T~Tour Live DVD
Photobucket T~Tour Official T-shirt

Others
Photobucket External Harddisk


FootSteps
Jasmine & co, words of wisdom:



jukebox
Nobody Knows - 東方神起
Tohoshinki: The secret code


rewind


Photobucket Thursday, June 26, 2008
Photobucket Updates, Updates and more Updates. @ 11:19:00 PM

A week filled of updates

Beware of the content. Read till you drop. (just kidding!)

various updates of my life. Decided to update on my life, as I don't want to cram one whole day (sat/sun) to fill up an entire week of jobs and processes. Here is what happened.

get well soon Jessica!
Jessica has stomach flu I think. So get well soon darling. I miss you and your unhealthy lifestyle. There;s no one to share the wonders of eating meat. I ate Mos Chicken today and I thought of you. I ate Ban Mien and I thought of you. Get well soon please and we can eat loads of stuffs together!

Here's a Mario Bento for you! made from mostly tamagos and ha-mu!!!! Not much vegetables involved.

well done for the ACM candidates!
oh well, we have the ACM selection and a job well done to the various candidates,
1. Hussain
2. Vanessa
3. Arief
4. Eugene
5. Aisha
6. Derrick
7. Jaron
You guys have done your best. May the bestman win the challenge and I welcome you into the committee with wide open arms.

Jessie's 5th Birthday
have been busy with Jessie's birthday party ever since. Tml would be it. I have called her fav person to be here. If he can't make it tomorrow, he is gonna PAY for it!
Oh well. Darn tired. Maybe have to leave from class early too! to prepare the food, visitors and so on.. tired. Need sleep! But for tommorow's Public relations and Media class, I will crawl to school even if I have too. Fun shit! /div>
those whom don't know who Jessie is, Jessie is the youngest in the family, the one on the left, with my mum and 2nd youngest, Jomin on the right. Busy Busy Busy!






© loves Photobucket

Photobucket