Photobucket
webmistress journal affiliates obesessions credits
Photobucket
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 18/07/08
BLOG DIED: ??/??/??




Kame-San
Be nice to kame!!
Please Do not send Kame AWAY !




Jun-chan
Be nice to Jun-chan!


disclaimer
welcome to Jasmine's blog. feel free to read around. Anti-Jasmine(s) are not welcomed here!
best viewed using in


recent entries
Photobucket どうして君を好きになってしまったんだろう?(東方神起 Ver.)
Photobucket Ziqi's Quiz.
Photobucket HAPPY 19th Birthday TSH!
Photobucket Lame Pictorial Entries
Photobucket rushing for updates and more updates!
Photobucket Jessie's 6th Birthday!
Photobucket Bentos for Most!
Photobucket Updates, Updates and more Updates.
Photobucket どうして君を好きになってしまったんだろう By tohoshinki
Photobucket Replying my ever flooded tax


wishlist
Tohoshinki
Photobucket Single: ?????????????????????
Photobucket T~Tour Live DVD
Photobucket T~Tour Official T-shirt

Others
Photobucket External Harddisk


FootSteps
Jasmine & co, words of wisdom:



jukebox
Nobody Knows - 東方神起
Tohoshinki: The secret code


rewind


Photobucket Wednesday, July 09, 2008
Photobucket FYP: tohoshinki day! @ 3:31:00 PM

Every FYP day: Is tohoshinki/Dong Bang Shin Ki day!
We moved on from watch some tube to watching tohoshinki!!
I;m so making a poll one day, in which who is the best looking! I don't care! Everyone has been shooting my Mr Pizza House cum Prawn. No way you guys can cut him away lo...

From right: Xiah, Micky, Jaejoong, ChangMin and Uknow
After a few videos and all, Jessica actually laughed at the Xman show till her mascara smudged. See! the power of DBSK! In the end, we spent the rest of the FYP sessions with some tohoshinki vids. After a few rounds, someone merged the winner. The member that won the most love out of the girls is: U-know Yunho! It was a close fight as Amanda Picked Jaejoong as best looking.
Since i am nice today... I present to you:
Uknow-Yunho



Jaejoong was the has the 2nd most votes as they thought that he is chio and outstanding with his blonde hair. And they literally laughed at him when he slipped and fall with his traditional korean dress in banjun theatre lo..
JaeJoong

As for today, we ended the whole session with sniplets of SBS's LINE UP!
Ok, they only skipped to the Uknow part as Amanda have to leave for work..
Oh well, girls its ok. We can continue next time! :)
You guys haven't catch the frog leap yet by my darling Xiah!
Was being left alone now.. Boo Hoo!
But its ok. I got the whole class to myself. CAn't leave the campus as yet, due to band prac and create meeting.. Urgh.
Got a few minutes to spare.. I watched my fav tohoshinki: Five in the Black concert.
Jealous girls? I got your fav Uknow on the wall!
Anyway, left 2 weeks.
Utterly suay, my presentation is one day before competition, on the same day as the master class. Shit.
I can say, I will have sleepless 2 weeks from now. Wish me good luck and strength and determination and motivation to continue.
See you guys later.

Labels: , , , ,




© loves Photobucket

Photobucket