Photobucket
webmistress journal affiliates obesessions credits
Photobucket
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 18/07/08
BLOG DIED: ??/??/??




Kame-San
Be nice to kame!!
Please Do not send Kame AWAY !




Jun-chan
Be nice to Jun-chan!


disclaimer
welcome to Jasmine's blog. feel free to read around. Anti-Jasmine(s) are not welcomed here!
best viewed using in


recent entries
Photobucket rushing for updates and more updates!
Photobucket Jessie's 6th Birthday!
Photobucket Bentos for Most!
Photobucket Updates, Updates and more Updates.
Photobucket どうして君を好きになってしまったんだろう By tohoshinki
Photobucket Replying my ever flooded tax
Photobucket Getting ready for Jessie's birthday
Photobucket Garfield minus Garfield
Photobucket Dear X, Goodbye and See you!
Photobucket 東方神起 PV どうして君を好きにしまったんだろう Preview


wishlist
Tohoshinki
Photobucket Single: ?????????????????????
Photobucket T~Tour Live DVD
Photobucket T~Tour Official T-shirt

Others
Photobucket External Harddisk


FootSteps
Jasmine & co, words of wisdom:



jukebox
Nobody Knows - 東方神起
Tohoshinki: The secret code


rewind


Photobucket Sunday, July 06, 2008
Photobucket Lame Pictorial Entries @ 11:31:00 PM

Weird stuffs, lame Stuffs, they are all part of my life
why can't life be so simple??? Suddenly can't wait for Feb 09 to arrive...
But first, Nov 08, I need you now please!


Power Unleashed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jasmine secretly has secret powers... Beware people! Esp someone called *****.




Oh well...
Interested of the Light?
it's actually the new mouse of TingYin. she bought this cheapo mouse that can change color and blinks like really brightly. Next time don't need to scared black out liao. *but her com must have batt that lasts long la..



Everyone working hard for FYP even its on a Saturday
can't believe that the lib will close like 12 noon on a saturday. I know we are green, but needn't be green till they stop students from coming back for research isn't it?
In the end, we had to have our FYP meeting at some empty place in campus. BOO!

Sokky working really hard for FYP.
Oh man, didn;t take picture of the m&ns.. she just couldn't resist eating and munching somehow..


Jessica Working really hard for FYP.
While squeezing in one corner.

Me, trying to act like a stalker.
I look like shit in caps. Urgh.


Last night dinner was a bang
I finally get to satisfy my Ice-cream cravings! AY treated us for Swensens!
Got myself a topless 5 together with him.
Do I look like a sugar mummy? Lol. He's been complaining that everyone passes the bill to me, and I get the first hand service instead of him. Lol. I'm not the one paying! Gosh.

Anyway, love him if he comes along with his big fat wallet!
Let's have awfully chocolate cake the next round please!



© loves Photobucket

Photobucket