Photobucket
webmistress journal affiliates obesessions credits
Photobucket
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 18/07/08
BLOG DIED: ??/??/??




Kame-San
Be nice to kame!!
Please Do not send Kame AWAY !




Jun-chan
Be nice to Jun-chan!


disclaimer
welcome to Jasmine's blog. feel free to read around. Anti-Jasmine(s) are not welcomed here!
best viewed using in


recent entries
Photobucket We Got Married Ep 8: Alex and ShinAe Duet
Photobucket we got married!
Photobucket I can just cry
Photobucket what if?
Photobucket Irritated and I hate myself
Photobucket FYP: tohoshinki day!
Photobucket どうして君を好きになってしまったんだろう?(東方神起 Ver.)
Photobucket Ziqi's Quiz.
Photobucket HAPPY 19th Birthday TSH!
Photobucket Lame Pictorial Entries


wishlist
Tohoshinki
Photobucket Single: ?????????????????????
Photobucket T~Tour Live DVD
Photobucket T~Tour Official T-shirt

Others
Photobucket External Harddisk


FootSteps
Jasmine & co, words of wisdom:



jukebox
Nobody Knows - 東方神起
Tohoshinki: The secret code


rewind


Photobucket Sunday, July 13, 2008
Photobucket Childhood pics, all meant to be. @ 6:36:00 PM

Interesting, Interesting, Interesting
was just surfing the net, when I chanced upon this! Childhood Pics!!!

Sokky! You must so see this please! Lol!

Some of them, when you look at their pics, you gotta, they surely will be celebrities in the future that kinda feeling. but some of them, seriously, I think the style, make up and the company are wonder beings to make them till what they are today. Ok, maybe their effort and hardwork put into too...

Guess who is this?
Sokky, please do not be shocked!



This is your favourite, Lee Dong Wook, Aka Lee tang Hoon!
See!!! You couldn't recognise him right!



Lee dong gun


He actually looks alike, but when he was young, his facial features looked like some uncle instead.
Doesn't give you an effect that he would be a celebrity in the future, but instead, become some engineer or something.

But NOT all faces changed. Though they have grown up, they just became better looking, while you can immediately recognise them while looking at their childhood pics.
Such as....

Lee Jin wook



I thought he looked really fresh when he's young. Young and innocent.

Super Junior's Choi Shi Won




His haircut was really weird. But nevermind, he's cute! Though he has a bad hair day, but that doesn't stop him from getting noticed I think. I mean, his face is still good looking and all, since young. Good genes I say.
Next is the current girls favourite among all
DongBangShinki's Uknow Yunho



I say: " If I own a management company, I would sign him up straight away with his cute manly features!"
My god. He doesn't really change much. Get rid of the hair, and that's him.. Compared to Tang Hoon, tsk tsk. Sokky, Yunho has better genes you know!
Lastly.... this guy debuted when he's like in high school, so I thought that his high school pics were already pictures of a celebrity. I know it isn't fair but....
His baby pic is just Oh-So-Kawaii~
Who is this?

Dong Bang Shin Ki's Shim Chang Min!

Cute right Cute right Cute right!!!!
Awww!!!! Lol.
OH well, this shows that if you are meant to be some kinda star, you are born to be one.
So to those average and below people out there, its alright, you have a chance too!
Work hard!!!
:)

Labels: , , , ,




© loves Photobucket

Photobucket