Tohoshinki Single: ????????????????????? T~Tour Live DVD T~Tour Official T-shirt
Others External Harddisk
FootSteps
Jasmine & co, words of wisdom:
jukebox
Nobody Knows - 東方神起
Tohoshinki: The secret code
rewind
Thursday, July 10, 2008
what if? @ 7:33:00 AM
if I don't work hard now, there wouldn't be a chance again isn't it? I can't say how stressed up I am right now. to say that I am just tired is an understatement totally.
RPWS is currently taking part in the Singapore International Band Festival this year, or maybe this coming 2 weeks time. Within two weeks time, I have to sound like a pro, or close to a pro.
Stressed ?
With a 4 day week of school, with Band practices on the weekdays everyday, Bring the instrument back to prac on weekends, lesson on weekend, and FYP to juggle. To make things worse, my FYP presentation is on the day before competition. But its alright, I know me and my FYP team will make it. Work hard people, for the parfait!
to those whom are complaining: can you please give some thoughts on what the SIBF mean to you, and anyone else? How stressed up your life is right now, others might be in a worse case scenario. Its no ones fault that you haven't finished your FYP, have a thousand work committments and even cater to you boy girl relationship.
Its not my fault that you life is in shit right now
Why not we just be fair to others too. Good Players whom come practice their instrument everyday, lousy players whom made an effort to practice everyday to improve themselves. to the year 3s, this is the first and the last competition that the band is taking part in. If you don't work hard, there wouldn't be a next time. It is once in a life-time, and its the only chance to grade yourself as a player in a gold band.
Complains, Complains and Complains. Sick and tired of complains.
I also didn't go home with my friends what. I also have to abandon my FYP team a lot of times what. I also have to work through the night without sleep to finish my FYP what. I also feel tired what. But then, I also came back to practice what. So why can't everyone else be the same? Please.
This is the reminder that I have given myself.
Work hard now or never in the future.
this is the last time I might be touching the trombone and playing in the band, I will give the best I can.
WebMistress: Data Name: Jas ^-^
Gender: Pretty OBVIOUSLY
Age: 19
Birthday: Somewhere
Image: Charismatic, Smart, Sexy
Updated facts, accuracy 20th Feb 2008: Still playing the bass trombone You know I can't live without cookies and cream ice-cream Maybe I am I love with Tohoshinki! Have 1 ex husband, 2 husbands, 15 boyfriends, 1 spare tire and 6 more others on the waiting list.
But there's still him, love Xiah!
Thursday, July 10, 2008
what if? @ 7:33:00 AM
if I don't work hard now, there wouldn't be a chance again isn't it? I can't say how stressed up I am right now. to say that I am just tired is an understatement totally.
RPWS is currently taking part in the Singapore International Band Festival this year, or maybe this coming 2 weeks time. Within two weeks time, I have to sound like a pro, or close to a pro.
Stressed ?
With a 4 day week of school, with Band practices on the weekdays everyday, Bring the instrument back to prac on weekends, lesson on weekend, and FYP to juggle. To make things worse, my FYP presentation is on the day before competition. But its alright, I know me and my FYP team will make it. Work hard people, for the parfait!
to those whom are complaining: can you please give some thoughts on what the SIBF mean to you, and anyone else? How stressed up your life is right now, others might be in a worse case scenario. Its no ones fault that you haven't finished your FYP, have a thousand work committments and even cater to you boy girl relationship.
Its not my fault that you life is in shit right now
Why not we just be fair to others too. Good Players whom come practice their instrument everyday, lousy players whom made an effort to practice everyday to improve themselves. to the year 3s, this is the first and the last competition that the band is taking part in. If you don't work hard, there wouldn't be a next time. It is once in a life-time, and its the only chance to grade yourself as a player in a gold band.
Complains, Complains and Complains. Sick and tired of complains.
I also didn't go home with my friends what. I also have to abandon my FYP team a lot of times what. I also have to work through the night without sleep to finish my FYP what. I also feel tired what. But then, I also came back to practice what. So why can't everyone else be the same? Please.
This is the reminder that I have given myself.
Work hard now or never in the future.
this is the last time I might be touching the trombone and playing in the band, I will give the best I can.
Dong Bang Shin Ki, 4th Album Mirotic, Showcase You're My Melody
눈을 감으면 들려오는 소리들 그대의 마음을 그대의 작은 생각들을
내 맘의 많은 잡음 때문에 듣지 못 했었나봐 미안해 미안해
눈물의 시간이 이젠 history 걱정하지마 Because
*You’re my melody 너를 연주할게 On & On (and on & on & on)
넌 노래 내 삶의 사운드트랙
인생의 무댈 밝혀주는 너를 사랑해 또 불러줄래 넌 나의 노래
I’m sorry 란 말을 하기 싫었던 자존심 많았던 너무도 맘이 가난했던
내 영혼이 말라가고 있을 때 모든 게 무너질 때 내게 와줄래
슬픔의 시간도 노래처럼 꼭 끝이 있는 걸 Because
**It’s your love your love 내게 사랑을 들려주던 (and on & on & on)
그댄 나의 리듬 내 삶의 선물
늘 항상 곁에서 아름다운 꿈이 되어줘 또 불러줄래 넌 나의 노래
수없이도 많은 Sad love songs 우릴 노래하는 것 같아도
이 순간 내 곁을 지켜주는 그댄 무엇보다 소중한 걸요
눈을 감으면 들려오는 소리들 그대의 마음을 이젠 불러요
*Repeat