Photobucket
webmistress journal affiliates obesessions credits
Photobucket
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 18/07/08
BLOG DIED: ??/??/??




Kame-San
Be nice to kame!!
Please Do not send Kame AWAY !




Jun-chan
Be nice to Jun-chan!


disclaimer
welcome to Jasmine's blog. feel free to read around. Anti-Jasmine(s) are not welcomed here!
best viewed using in


recent entries
Photobucket I can just cry
Photobucket what if?
Photobucket Irritated and I hate myself
Photobucket FYP: tohoshinki day!
Photobucket どうして君を好きになってしまったんだろう?(東方神起 Ver.)
Photobucket Ziqi's Quiz.
Photobucket HAPPY 19th Birthday TSH!
Photobucket Lame Pictorial Entries
Photobucket rushing for updates and more updates!
Photobucket Jessie's 6th Birthday!


wishlist
Tohoshinki
Photobucket Single: ?????????????????????
Photobucket T~Tour Live DVD
Photobucket T~Tour Official T-shirt

Others
Photobucket External Harddisk


FootSteps
Jasmine & co, words of wisdom:



jukebox
Nobody Knows - 東方神起
Tohoshinki: The secret code


rewind


Photobucket Saturday, July 12, 2008
Photobucket We Got Married Ep 8: Alex and ShinAe Duet @ 5:34:00 PM

Baby Lover Let's close our eyes together ~
Awww... I want Alex!! Lol!

I Really can't Sing.
That's why I'm really envious of good singers.
In Ep 8 of We got Married, Alex brought Shin Ae to his studio. They "recorded" a duet together.
It's really sweet. Because after that, they parted ways.

Though ShinAe couldn't really sing, But i thought it was really sweet.
Seriously..
I present to you, Romeo & Juliet, Alex and ShinAe Version.




The Orginal Version by Clazziquai

Either than that, I think Hyun Joong and his idol group, SS501, did a great job singing to Huang Bo.




There are many songs in the show which I would love to intro...
Lol..

Anyway.. i think my MP3 died.. or maybe its going to die. It can't recharge after hitting 20% of the battery filled. Shit.

Roughly irritated..
If I can have Alex , Ok maybe I don't ask for too much, Hyun Joong please to sing to me, I will feel so much better!

Labels:




© loves Photobucket

Photobucket