Photobucket
webmistress journal affiliates obesessions credits
Photobucket
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 18/07/08
BLOG DIED: ??/??/??




Kame-San
Be nice to kame!!
Please Do not send Kame AWAY !




Jun-chan
Be nice to Jun-chan!


disclaimer
welcome to Jasmine's blog. feel free to read around. Anti-Jasmine(s) are not welcomed here!
best viewed using in


recent entries
Photobucket Codings
Photobucket I can't believe it, but I finished my PPT at 12.1...
Photobucket Totally Un-Glam!
Photobucket Gosh Gosh Gosh
Photobucket just for the guys
Photobucket Hanazawa Rui: Kim Hyun Joong?
Photobucket Childhood pics, all meant to be.
Photobucket We Got Married Ep 8: Alex and ShinAe Duet
Photobucket we got married!
Photobucket I can just cry


wishlist
Tohoshinki
Photobucket Single: ?????????????????????
Photobucket T~Tour Live DVD
Photobucket T~Tour Official T-shirt

Others
Photobucket External Harddisk


FootSteps
Jasmine & co, words of wisdom:



jukebox
Nobody Knows - 東方神起
Tohoshinki: The secret code


rewind


Photobucket Sunday, July 20, 2008
Photobucket KBS 1 night 2 days! @ 3:45:00 PM

Can't Travel? Well, KBS's 1 night 2 days brings you along to check out places in Korea which you have never been too!
If there's a chance, i would like to be in the team of 6 too!

Yeap People! My Blog is back!
to those who aren't avid readers of this area, I had some coding problems this few days ago. Oh well, after a whole afternoon of hardship, I fixed it.
I actually accidentally deleted my whole blog codes, and I have to redo everything again! I know it looks quite weird, but it will improve in the future.

Back to the topic of 1 night 2 days

Oh My Gosh!



Ever since I have KBS, this is my favourite show on Sundays! I don't care if I don't understand it, but the 6 casts, are really darn funny!

What is 1N2D?

It's a variety segment on KBS every Sunday, whereby the 6 hosts, lead by Kang Ho Dong, travels around the countryside of Korea as they introduces the landscape and the speciality of the area as they survive with sometimes, no money, no handphone and so on. The 6 men have to play games to fight for food, sleeping area and sometimes, doing stupid tasks that the producers asks them too.



For example, they had to try their luck whereby there's 3 bowls of dessert and 3 bowls of seawater. whoever that drank seawater had to camp outside the house for the night. Cool shit.

So who's part of the crew?

Lead by: Host, Kang Ho Dong
Nickname: Pig (due to his size and amount of food that he eats)
speciality: Shouts darn loud and incredible strength, ex wrestler
Weaknesses: Quiz sector



Comedian: Lee Su Guen
Nickname: Worker
Speciality: Human toolbox (he can rip through plastic sheets with his bare hands etc), Driver
Weaknesses: Quiz ( Said that New York is the capital of America in one segment)
Singer: Kim C
Nickname: Expert and Big Brother
Speciality: Dare Devil Attitude (was the only one whom did the bungee jump when all gave up), Guitar Playing
Weaknesses: Being Funny
Rapper: MC Mong
Nickname: Wild Monkey
Speciality: Being Wild like a monkey after they accomplishes something, Coming up with Dance Moves
Weaknesses: Almost all
Hip-Hop Singer: Eun Ji Won
Nickname: Kid
Speciality: Quiz, English, surprisingly he runs the fastest
Weaknesses: Sports and Action related
K-pop Singer: Lee Seung Gi
Nickname: Shocking (due to his shocking actions and words)
Speciality: Extremely good in guessing the quiz questions and answering them
Weaknesses: Sports and heights
Last member: Sang Guen
Oh well, he is the cutest of them all!
He is also a father of 5!
The show isn't that of a rural theme, sometimes, they also have bonuses, whereby they get to live comfortably!

Anyway, one of my favourite segment of the show is their wake up call.
they often sleep darn late, so they have weird wake up calls to wake them up, blasted through speakers.
the wake up calls are normally traditional korean songs, or cover songs from their albums. Nowadays, they will mix their songs together, such as MC Mong's Circus plus Lee Seung Gi's Word's I didn't say adding Kang Ho Dong's shouts of the names of the casts darn loud.
Example;

Labels:




© loves Photobucket

Photobucket